- 1. Edit iPhone Video+
- 1.1 how to reduce picture file size on iphone
- 1.2 play mp4 on ipad
- 1.3 zoom video iphone
- 1.4 resize video iphone
- 1.5 how to record youtube videos on iphone
- 1.6 mail drop iphone
- 1.7 how to brighten a video on iphone
- 1.8 how to compress photos on iphone
- 1.9 rotate image iphone
- 1.10 how to upload a video to youtube from iphone
- 1.11 how to post on instagram from iphone
- 1.12 how to transfer gopro videos to iphone
- 1.13 convert iphone to android
- 1.14 play mkv on iphone
- 1.15 reduce photo size iphone
- 1.16 how to upload videos from iphone to computer
- 1.17 how to import videos from iphone to mac
- 1.18 how to transfer videos from mac to iphone
- 1.19 how to crop a video on iphone
- 1.20 how to trim a video on iphone
- 1.21 download instagram video iphone
- 1.22 convert video to audio iphone
- 1.23 save youtube video to iphone
- 1.24 how to add videos to iphone
- 1.25 iphone subtitles
- 1.26 mac doesn t recognize iphone
- 1.27 time lapse iphone
- 1.28 how to remove sound from iphone video
- 1.29 how to merge videos on iphone
- 1.30 how to play videos on iphone
- 1.31 how to rotate a video on iphone
- 1.32 how to shrink a photo on iphone
- 1.33 transfer mp4 to iphone
- 1.34 how to crop a video on imovie iphone
- 1.35 how to send video from iphone to android
- 1.36 iphone video upside down
- 1.37 import video to iphone
- 2. Other Tips&Tricks+
- 2.1 change video orientation iphone
- 2.2 reduce video size iphone
- 2.3 iphone supported video formats
- 2.4 screen record iphone
- 2.5 iphone video format
- 2.6 remove audio from video iphone
- 2.7 how to clip a video on iphone
- 2.8 compress video on ipad
- 2.9 rotate iphone video on pc
- 2.10 resize photo iphone
- 2.11 iphone video converter
- 2.12 free video to iphone converter
- 2.13 record audio on iphone
- 2.14 how to upload video to iphone
- 2.15 how to send video from iphone without losing quality
- 2.16 share video iphone
- 2.17 iphone video player
- 2.18 no sound on iphone video
- 2.19 how to resize a picture on iphone
- 2.20 import videos from iphone to pc
- 2.21 how to speed up video on iphone
- 2.22 how to send video from android to iphone
- 2.23 youtube video downloader app for iphone
- 2.24 videos not playing on iphone
- 2.25 how to download video from google drive to iphone
Top 4 Simple Ways on How to Upload Video to iPhone
Watching videos or movies on an iPhone and a PC is entirely different. The iPhone is portable and can easily be carried in your pocket. On the other hand, the PC is not easily carried everywhere. In this article, you will find different ways on how to upload video to iphone. You can choose either, although Wondershare UniConverter is the best to upload video to iPhone.
- Part 1. Easiest Method to Upload Video to iPhone with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Upload Videos to iPhone with iTunes
- Part 3. How to Upload Video to iPhone without iTunes
- Part 4. Another Program to Upload Video to iPhone Recommended
Wondershare UniConverter provides the easiest way of how to upload video to iPhone. The program comes with an easy to use interface, which provides easy access to multiple functions. Additionally, it is usable on both Mac and Windows computers, since it comes in respective versions. It uploads videos and movies to various devices from PC, including iDevices and Android, edits videos to make them more appealing, compresses videos to better and manageable sizes, downloads videos from various sites, and converts video formats into others.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Toolbox
- Upload video to iPhone on Windows and Mac easily.
- Convert iPhone video and other 1000+ formats videos to iTunes compatible format without any trouble.
- Edit iPhone videos with trimming, merging, cutting, and more other options.
- Burn iPhone videos to DVD with free menu templates in different themes.
- Convert files at up to 30 times faster than common free and online converters.
- Download/record online videos from over 10,000 sites like YouTube.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, CD converter, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The following Wondershare UniConverter instructions will enable you to upload video to iPhone.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter - Upload Video to iPhone
Step 1 Run Wondershare UniConverter.
To upload movies to iPhone using Wondershare UniConverter, first, run the program after installation. Go to the program interface and click on the Transfer section. Make a connection between your PC and iPhone using a reliable USB, which will enable the immediate download of the Apple iPhone driver. Follow the prompts to enter a password to unlock the device. A request will appear on your iPhone screen. Tap on the Trust option. The following interface will come up, and it will always show up whenever you make such a connection.
Step 2 Trace the video to Upload.
You can upload movie to iPhone in two ways:
- Access the Transfer section and choose Add Files option to upload video to iPhone.
- Use the Convert section to upload movies to iPhone that you have recorded, downloaded, or converted. Search for the converted video in the Converted Select Add to Transfer to continue.
Step 3 Upload Video to iPhone.
Finalize on how to upload videos to iPhone 7 using the Transfer interface that shows up after. The Transfer option beside each video enables you to upload each video individually. On the other hand, you can upload movies to iPhone using the Transfer All option.
Step 4 Complete Uploading Videos and Movies.
The process on how to upload to iPhone is shown through a progress bar, which turns to Transfer Successfully when done.
iOS users use iTunes to manage content, which makes it a reliable tool. It is known to sync various kinds of content, including music, videos, photos, contacts, and information files. With the latest iTunes version, it is completely easy to upload movies to iPhone.
The following iTunes procedure will help on how to upload video to iPhone.
Step 1: Run iTunes.
Upload video to iPhone by running iTunes on your computer. Use a compatible USB cable to connect the computer and iPhone. The computer should detect the iPhone immediately, and so you should choose Devices.
Step 2: Videos Management.
Access the Summary tab on your computer, and go to Options. Find the Manually manage music and videos option and turn it on, then save changes by choosing Apply.
Step 3: Upload videos/ movies to iTunes.
To upload movie to iPhone using iTunes, go to the iTunes menu and choose File option. Proceed to select Add Files to Library. Using the Add Folder to Library function, you can upload an entire video or movie folder.
Step 4: Choose the videos or movies to upload.
When step 3 is done, a browser window shows up to allow you to choose the movies or videos to upload to iPhone. Choose iPhone and go to the Movie tab on the left panel. Select Sync Movies to enable the function and identify the clips to upload to iPhone. When done selecting, choose Apply.
If you do not wish to use iTunes, there is still an easy way to upload movies to iPhone. Dropbox helps on how to upload videos to iPhone 7 since it is a reliable cloud storage service. You can use it to store movies, videos, and other file types for access later or through other devices. The service allows you to choose the respective files to upload. Since it is quite easy to use and is cost-effective, it is preferred by many users.
When using Dropbox to upload movie to iPhone, use the following simple steps:
Step 1: Access your Dropbox account.
Begin on how to upload video to iPhone by accessing your Dropbox account through your computer. Log in using your login details. If you do not have an existing account, you can still upload video to iPhone if you create an account.
Step 2: Upload movies to Dropbox.
When the login process is successful, create a new folder. Proceed by choosing the Upload File option, which will prompt a browser window. Use it to find and upload the required movie or video. Alternatively, you can choose to drag and drop the videos in Dropbox.
Step 3: Upload videos to iPhone.
Since Dropbox has the videos you need, it is now easy to upload them to iPhone. So, ensure that you download and install Dropbox on iPhone through the App Store. When the installation completes, run the app on iPhone and log in through the same details. Look for the respective folder containing the movies or videos and upload and save on iPhone.
Are you still asking “how to upload a video to my iPhone?” In case the above methods to upload movies to iPhone do not suit you, you still have one more method to explore. dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is a solution that perfectly moves videos from PC to iPhone. It caters to other content like music, photos, and messages, among others. Here is a short procedure of how to use dr.fone- Transfer (iOS) to upload video to iPhone.
- Install dr.fone on Windows or Mac, open the program and go to the Transfer module, which will help you start on how to upload to iPhone.
- Using a compatible USB cable, ensure your Phone is connected to your PC. On the iPhone, you will find a notification about Trust this Computer. Agree by tapping on Trust. The program will now detect the device and so proceed by clicking on the Videos tab, which will display all the videos or movies stored on PC.
- To upload video to iPhone, access the toolbar and choose Import You are free to upload a single file or entire folder. So, click on Add File or Add Folder to pop the browser window. Look for the videos you need and select Open. The choose videos will be uploaded immediately to the iPhone.
You are free to watch your computer videos and movies on your iPhone. You just have to upload video to iPhone using any of the above methods. Wondershare UniConverter tops the list because it makes the process of how to upload to iPhone extremely easy on Mac and Windows.