- 1. Transfer Tips+
- 1.1 How to Upload Videos from iPhone to Computer
- 1.2 How to Import Videos From iPhone to Mac
- 1.3 Import Videos From iPhone to PC
- 1.4 How to Transfer Videos From Mac to iPhone
- 1.5 Share Video iPhone
- 1.6 Mail Drop iPhone
- 1.7 Convert iPhone to Android
- 1.8 how to send video from android to iphone
- 1.9 How to Send Video From iPhone to Android
- 1.10 How to Send Video From iPhone Without Losing Quality
- 1.11 Import Video to iPhone
- 1.12 How to Upload Video to iPhone
- 1.13 How to Add Videos to iPhone
- 1.14 Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 1.15 How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
- 2. Edit Photos on iPhone+
- 3. Edit Videos on iPhone+
- 3.1 iPhone Video Format
- 3.2 iPhone Supported Video Formats
- 3.3 Reduce Video Size iPhone
- 3.4 Resize video iphone
- 3.5 How to Trim a Video on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Clip a Video on iPhone
- 3.7 How to Crop a Video on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Crop a Video on iPhone with/without iMovie
- 3.9 iPhone Video Upside Down
- 3.10 Change Video Orientation iPhone
- 3.11 Time Lapse iPhone
- 3.12 How to Speed Up Video on iPhone
- 3.13 Zoom Video iPhone
- 3.14 How to Merge Videos on iPhone
- 3.15 How to Brighten a Video on iPhone
- 3.16 Play MKV on iPhone
- 3.17 How to Play Videos on iPhone
- 3.18 Screen Record iPhone
- 3.19 Record Audio on iPhone
- 3.20 Remove Audio from Video iPhone
- 3.21 How to Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
- 3.22 How to Remove Sound from iPhone Video
- 3.23 How to Upload a Video to Youtube from iPhone
- 3.24 iPhone Subtitles
- 4. Convert Video to iPhone+
- 5. Other Tips+
How to Fix Upside Down iPhone Video Easily
How many times has it happened to you that you have shot a video, and it came to be an iPhone video that’s upside down? I am pretty sure that it’s a common situation, and it often gets on our nerves. But there’s no need to freak out. Just learn how to fix an upside-down video on iPhone. This article will talk about five different methods to rotate iPhone videos upside down.
- Part 1. How to Fix Upside Down iPhone Video with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Fix Upside Down Video on iPhone with FilmoraGo
- Part 3. Fix Upside Down Video iPhone with iMovie
- Part 4. How to Fix Upside Down iPhone Video with Free Apps
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the first method that we will describe to rotate your iPhone screen upside down. It is the easiest and the most fruitful way-out. With this video toolbox, you can turn videos, convert them in any preferred format despite your device type, edit, optimize them with the perfect metadata, compress, and most importantly, without losing even the smallest bit of your video quality.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Rotate iPhone video files in 90/180 degrees on Windows/Mac easily.
- Edit iPhone videos with trim, crop, cut, watermarks, effects, change resolution, etc.
- Support 1000+ video/audio formats, including MOV, MP4, WMV, MKV, AVI, etc.
- Add videos from devices like iPhone/iPad/Android phones directly via a USB cable.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 10000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Burn iPhone videos to DVD/Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Toolbox with additional functions like GIF maker, fixing media metadata, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
So, how to turn your iPhone videos upside down with Wondershare UniConverter? Here is the step-by-step guide for your better understanding.
Step 1 Add the files.
First, import the required video to your PC, either Windows or Mac. Connect your iPhone to the PC with a USB cable and launch UniConverter. Under the Converter tab, click on Add Files and choose Add from Device to transfer your iPhone video to the tool. From the Load Device Media window, you will get your list of videos. Select the ones you need to work on and add to the list.
Step 2 Rotate the video.
Now, under your uploaded video’s thumbnail, you will find three editing icons. Click on the middle one to enter the cropping window. The next window will show four different rotation options. To rotate your iPhone video upside down, choose the last option. Or, if you have a different requirement, you can choose accordingly. Lastly, click on, OK.
Step 3 Convert the video.
Returning to the main interface of the software, click on the Setting icon and move to the Device tab to select your respective Apple model. Click on Convert to convert the file. You can also switch on high-speed conversion to make the process faster. You will find the videos under the Finished tab.
Step 4 Transfer the Files to Your iPhone.
Now, if you want those videos back to your iPhone device, open the Transfer window. As your iPhone drive is already synced in with the software, you just need to add the converted files to the Transfer section. You can add them from your local device.
Once added, select either Transfer or Transfer All under the respective window to start the process. Now, the window will show you the progress bar. The transferred videos will show under Videos of your iPhone.
FilmoraGo is one of the most exciting video editing applications, another product of Wondershare Software. With a bunch of advanced features, this tool lets you make your videos look amazingly professional. Starting from timeline view to adjusting different video settings, trimming, cropping, adding special effects - you can do all your editing tasks with FilmoraGo. In this part, we will guide you on how to fix an upside-down video on iPhone with this app.
Step 1: Launch FilmoraGo and Start the new project.
Install the app from the App Store and open it on your device to start the NEW PROJECT. Now, allow the app to have access to your device.
Step 2: Import videos to FilmoraGo.
The next window will consist of your camera roll from where you can choose your desired video to IMPORT.
Step 3: Rotate the video and save the changes.
Now, enter the editing window. Click on Trim to proceed further. From there, click on the Rotate option. You will get four different rotation options. Select one according to your preference to rotate your video. Click on the button at the top-right, with an arrow in a box, as shown below.
Step 4: Export the video.
Continue Export to finalize it all. You will see the progress as in the image below.
Now, it’s time for the third method of rotating iPhone video upside down with iMovie, an app that supports explicitly only iOS platforms. With an intuitive design and high-end features, iMovie ensures your videos to have that professional touch. Be it with unique templates, logos, themes, filters, soundtrack, or any other editing features, or with its cloud support, this application is one of the top favorites for iOS users. However, you can enjoy this app only if your iOS version is above 13. Moving on to how to rotate iPhone screen upside down with iMovie, follow the guide below:
Step 1: Create a project.
Install iMovie from App Store, open it on your device, click on Create Project. Under the New Project tab, click on Movie to continue. Click on Create Movie from the bottom to proceed with your editing.
Step 2: Add a video.
You will reach the next window to add a video, double-tap the video to get it on the next window to rotate.
Step 3: Rotate the video.
On the next screen, place your fingers on the video along with the timeline and rotate. Finally, click on Done. You can view the result in the next window. You can also share the video by clicking on the respective icon.
Where there are three methods described above for you to fix your upside-down iPhone videos, here we are adding two more free apps for iOS platforms with which you can do the same at ease.
- Video rotate + flip video easy
With a clean design and the necessary features, this application is suitable for video rotation. To use this application, you won’t need a separate user manual to guide you through the steps. It is simple yet useful for your video rotation needs.
- Compatible with any video player.
- This app does not bind you with any specific time limit for the videos.
- It allows you to incorporate video metadata.
- This app has limited features where you don’t get any advanced-level editing functions.
- Sometimes, the importing function crashes down.
- This app only works for videos.
- Video Editor
With above 3.5 million users globally, this application has left a fantastic impression with its transparent editing features. No matter how amateurish you are, Video Editor can make the path a lot smoother for you. Be it with adding effects, using advanced editing tools, or fixing your upside-down iPhone video - this app can become your closest buddy to become the next top influencer in the digital world.
- The application brings on improvements regularly.
- It has a vast library of background scores and filters.
- Video Editor aims to turn you into a market leader in the vlogging industry, and thus it comes along with a lot of attractive features.
- It has a lot of bugs.
- The editing functions might freeze often.
So, now you know the top 5 methods to fix your upside-down iPhone videos. But why does your iPhone take pictures upside down? Well, it started when Apple launched its feature to capture videos or photos with its volume button facing upward. Well, the in-built iOS apps mostly bring out the right-orientation according to the video metadata. However, the video might be upside down when you are viewing the media on any other platform. The main reason is the video’s EXIF metadata that is not supported by most of the available platforms. Nevertheless, you can try shooting the videos with the volume button keeping downward, but that might not solve your problem. Thus we have the above five methods to help you to fix your upside-down iPhone video.