- 1. Transfer Tips+
- 1.1 How to Upload Videos from iPhone to Computer
- 1.2 How to Import Videos From iPhone to Mac
- 1.3 Import Videos From iPhone to PC
- 1.4 How to Transfer Videos From Mac to iPhone
- 1.5 Share Video iPhone
- 1.6 Mail Drop iPhone
- 1.7 Convert iPhone to Android
- 1.8 how to send video from android to iphone
- 1.9 How to Send Video From iPhone to Android
- 1.10 How to Send Video From iPhone Without Losing Quality
- 1.11 Import Video to iPhone
- 1.12 How to Upload Video to iPhone
- 1.13 How to Add Videos to iPhone
- 1.14 Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 1.15 How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
- 2. Edit Photos on iPhone+
- 3. Edit Videos on iPhone+
- 3.1 iPhone Video Format
- 3.2 iPhone Supported Video Formats
- 3.3 Reduce Video Size iPhone
- 3.4 Resize video iphone
- 3.5 How to Trim a Video on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Clip a Video on iPhone
- 3.7 How to Crop a Video on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Crop a Video on iPhone with/without iMovie
- 3.9 iPhone Video Upside Down
- 3.10 Change Video Orientation iPhone
- 3.11 Time Lapse iPhone
- 3.12 How to Speed Up Video on iPhone
- 3.13 Zoom Video iPhone
- 3.14 How to Merge Videos on iPhone
- 3.15 How to Brighten a Video on iPhone
- 3.16 Play MKV on iPhone
- 3.17 How to Play Videos on iPhone
- 3.18 Screen Record iPhone
- 3.19 Record Audio on iPhone
- 3.20 Remove Audio from Video iPhone
- 3.21 How to Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
- 3.22 How to Remove Sound from iPhone Video
- 3.23 How to Upload a Video to Youtube from iPhone
- 3.24 iPhone Subtitles
- 4. Convert Video to iPhone+
- 5. Other Tips+
Best Free and Simple iPhone to Android Video Converter
Due to the difference in the file format, people sometimes face issues when transferring videos from iOS to Android. There are a lot of ways to convert iPhone to android without any loss of quality to the resulting file. This is done in order to make sure that the video is supported across all the major platforms and can be accessed by users without issues. You can either download iPhone to android video converter from the internet, or you can make use of the various free to use online converters for this job. If you are having issues related to video converting from iPhone to Samsung, make sure you have a look at the tools given below.
- Part 1. Best iPhone to Android Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Part 2. How to Convert iPhone to Android with Easy Steps Using Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 3. How to Convert iPhone to Android with Free Method
Internet is flooded with great offline tools that can be used to convert iPhone to android videos easily. But, due to the presence of some of the most advanced features, there are only a few that can match the performance of Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This is one of the most powerful iPhone to android video converter that offers a wide range of advanced features that can be easily used without much understanding of editing skills. It offers features like editing, conversion, transfer of files, and CD/DVD burning options for its users. A lot of professionals use this tool for converting from iPhone to Samsung compatible files due to its lossless editing and conversion feature.
Apart from allowing the users to convert iPhone to android, this tool also allows for image, audio, and video editing, which has made it a one-stop-shop for all the basic editing requirements.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best iPhone to Android Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert iPhone videos to Android compatible formats easily without losing quality.
- Convert videos to WMV, MP4, AVI, FLV and other 1,000+ formats.
- Customize video for specific devices such as iPhone/Android devices.
- Edit iPhone videos with trimming, cropping, rotating, adding watermarks, editing subtitles, and more.
- Burn iPhone videos to DVD with free menu templates for easy playback on TV.
- Download online videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and other 10,000+ sites.
- 30X faster converting speed than other common video converters.
- All-in-one video tool: video compressor, video converter, GIF maker, screen recorder, image converter, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The following is a step-by-step guide about converting from iPhone to Samsung compatible files using Wondershare UniConverter.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter - Convert iPhone Video to Android Devices
Step 1 Install Wondershare UniConverter and Select the Video.
Download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your computer and launch it. Now connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB data cable, it will be automatically detected by the tool. Click on the inverted triangle-shaped button on the right side of the ‘+ Add Files’ button and select the ‘Add from Device’ option. From the pop-up menu, select one or more videos from the list which you want to convert that you want to convert and click on the ‘Add to Convert List.’ This will allow you to convert iPhone to Android format.
Step 2 Set the Output Format.
Now, click on the inverted triangle button in front of ‘Convert all files to:’ button on the right side of the screen and select the Samsung or Android option from the drop-down menu along with the resolution that you want.
Step 3 Edit the Files as You Want.
Wondershare UniConverter allows the users to perform basic editing like cropping, merging, trimming, etc. before you start the conversion. The option to perform these editing features will be present under the video thumbnail, and it is up to you as to how you want to edit. Make sure that you save the editing before leaving the editing page.
Step 4 Start the conversion.
Now that you have done everything that you required, cross-check every aspect. Once you are sure that everything is good, click on the Convert All button present on the bottom right corner of your screen. Your files will be converted in a few seconds, and they will be saved in the Output folder. This is how to use Wondershare UniConverter as an iPhone to Android video converter.
Online UniConverter is a great free-to-use iPhone to android video converter that can easily convert any video into your desired format. This tool is extremely fast and is loaded with tons of features that are very exciting for new as well as experienced users. If you don’t want to download an app to convert iPhone video to android, this tool will be perfect for you as it doesn’t need any installation and processes the editing and conversion by using high-performance cloud servers. This tool can provide the conversion of audio, videos, images, documents, etc. into all the major file formats that are widely used. It can also be used to compress audio and video files without any loss of quality. It allows for fast conversion and can be used to convert multiple files at a single time.
The following is a step by step guide to convert your videos using Online UniConverter.
Step 1. Add the video that you want to convert.
On the Home screen, you will notice an option to add files, click on that, and select the files that you want to convert.
Step 2. Choose the format.
Once you have added all the videos, choose the format in which you want the final result to be in.
Step 3. Start the conversion.
Now that everything is set according to your preference, click on the Convert option (as you can see in step 2) to start the conversion. In a few seconds, the resulting file will be displayed, and you will be able to download it onto your local storage directly.
A lot of people want to convert iPhone video to play on android but often can’t due to limited knowledge about editing. With offline tools like Wondershare UniConverter and online tools such as Online UniConverter, people have started to understand these things, and now they can easily edit their files without any issue. These tools are available for free and can be used without any specific skillset. A lot of professionals and rookie users use these tools on a daily basis due to their high speed and variety of features. If you are also looking for tools to help you with conversions, make sure you give the above tools a try.