- 1. Play MKV on Device+
- 1.1 Top MKV Player
- 1.2 Play MKV on Mac
- 1.3 Play MKV on Apple TV
- 1.4 Play MKV on Samsung TV
- 1.5 Play MKV on Sony TV
- 1.6 Play MKV on LG TV
- 1.7 Play MKV on PS3
- 1.8 Play MKV on Xbox One
- 1.9 Play MKV on Xbox360
- 1.10 Play MKV to iPhone
- 1.11 Play MKV to iPad
- 1.12 Play MKV on iPod
- 1.13 Play MKV on Android Phone
- 1.14 Play MKV in VLC
- 1.15 Play MKV in Windows Media Player
- 1.16 MKV Playback Issues in VLC
- 2. Convert MKV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MKV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.3 Convert MKV to MP4 Online
- 2.4 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.5 Convert MKV to Audio
- 2.6 Convert MKV to WMV
- 2.7 Convert MKV to M4V
- 2.8 Convert MKV to AVI
- 2.9 Convert MKV to AVI Online
- 2.10 Convert MKV to FLV
- 2.11 Convert MKV to DVD
- 2.12 Convert MKV to MOV
- 2.13 Convert MKV to iTunes
- 2.14 MKV to MOV Converter Online
- 2.15 Convert MKV to VOB
- 2.16 Convert MKV to DivX
- 2.17 Convert MKV to MPEG
- 2.18 Convert MKV to MPEG2
- 2.19 Convert MKV to MPEG4
- 2.20 Convert MKV to XviD
- 2.21 Convert MKV to 3GP
- 2.22 Convert MKV to M2TS
- 2.23 Convert MKV to AVCHD
- 2.24 Convert MKV to H264
- 2.25 Convert MKV to TS
- 2.26 Convert MKV to VCD
- 2.27 Convert MKV to AC3
- 2.28 Burn MKV to DVD
- 2.29 Burn MKV to Blu-ray
- 2.30 Convert MKV to SWF
- 2.31 Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitle
- 2.32 Convert MKV to WAV
- 2.33 Convert MKV to MPG
- 2.34 Convert MKV to ISO
- 3. Convert Other Format to MKV+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 3.4 Convert M4V to MKV
- 3.5 Convert WMV to MKV
- 3.6 Convert MOV to MKV
- 3.7 Convert DVD to MKV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MKV
- 3.9 Convert AVI to MKV
- 3.10 Convert Bluray to MKV
- 3.11 Convert FLV to MKV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MKV
- 3.13 Convert OGM to MKV
- 3.14 Convert MTS to MKV
- 3.15 Convert WTV to MKV
- 3.16 Convert VOB to MKV
- 3.17 Convert RMVB to MKV
- 3.18 YouTube to MKV
- 3.19 Convert WebM to MKV
- 4. Edit MKV & Other Tips+
- 4.1 Extract Subtitles from MKV
- 4.2 Add Substitles to MKV
- 4.3 Add SRT to MKV
- 4.4 Compress MKV Video
- 4.5 Reduce MKV File Size
- 4.6 Cut MKV Files
- 4.7 Edit MKV Metadata
- 4.8 MKV No Sound
- 4.9 MKV Video Player for Android
- 4.10 MKV Converter for Mac
- 4.11 Free MKV Converter
- 4.12 MKV Player Mac
- 4.13 2D to 3D MKV Converter
- 4.14 Remux MKV
- 4.15 MKV Encoder
- 4.16 Convert MKV to FCP Mac
- 4.17 Stream MKV to TV with Chromecast
- 4.18 Import MKV to iMovie
- 4.19 Windows DVD Maker MKV
- 4.20 Convert MKV to MP4 with HandBrake Alternative
Top 4 Methods to Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitles
"Today I ran into a problem: when playing MKV files in my Phone, subtitles always disappear. This makes subtitles unreadable? "
-- A question from VideoHelp Forum
Are you tired of not being able to play subtitle of your movies and television shows on your smartphone? Well, one of the most common reasons this happens is because the movie/television series you’ve downloaded are in the MKV format, which is often not supported by smartphones and other electronic gadgets.
So, what’s the solution to this problem? Well, the best way to make sure that this doesn’t happen is to get the best online MKV to MP4 with subtitles converter!
- Part 1. How to Free Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitles?
- Part 2. How to Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitles Online?
- Part 3. Best Video Converter to Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitles
Now we will learn how to change MKV to MP4 with multiple subtitles.We will first learn how to convert MKV to MP4 with subtitles completely free, for this we will see amazing software. Both of these softwares offer excellent conversion tools and features.
Head over to our website at https://videoconverter.wondershare.com/free-video-converter.html and then download Free Video Converter on your system. It has a simple UI and its very user-friendly.
Step 1: Launch the Application and click on the central Folder icon or drag and drop your file to open it inside the software.
Step 2: When your file has opened up click on Target and then select the MP4 format. After this click on the Add Subtitles on the drop-down. This will open a file explorer where you will select your subtitles file.
Step 3: Click on the Convert button to begin the conversion. When the conversion will finish your files will appear in the Converted tab from where you can view it.
This is another great tool. It offers a great variety of video processing features for free.
Step 1: To begin head over to the HandBrake’s website at https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php, then launch the Application and then either click on File from the left side menu or simply drag and drop your file onto the application.
Step 2: Several details of the video will be shown. Head over to the Subtitles tab and click on Add Subtitles to add your subtitles file. To being conversion click on Start Encode on the top bar.
You can also convert MKV to MP4 with subtitles if subtitles are already included inside your MKV file. For those people, we have an excellent software named Online Uniconverter that offers a variety of conversion formats and is very easy to use.
Step 1: First head over to our website at https://www.media.io/convert/mkv-to-mp4.html. Here you see a purple + button on the left side of the screen. Now either you can drag and drop the file over here or click on this button to upload the file.
Step 2: Modify the format in the To: dropdown menu to MPG.
Step 3: You can add more files for batch conversion into various different formats by clicking on the Add More Files button on the top. Batch conversion into different formats is a unique feature of Online Uniconverter. Click on the Convert button to begin the process.
What if you want to add multiple subtitles? What if you want to change the color of the subtitles and font style and size? If such questions come to your mind, then what you require is an advanced video converter. And the best video converter on the market is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) as it has the most advanced features which no other converter in the market possess.
Wondershare UniConverter - MKV to MP4 with Subtitle Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert MKV to MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, WMV and other 1000+ formats with easy steps on Windows/Mac.
- Burn and customize MKV files to DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Convert MKV files in batch with super fast speed and no quality loss.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Edit MKV videos with trimming, cutting, cropping, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compress, screen recorder, and others.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to convert MKV to MP4 with subtitle in Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Import MKV files to Uniconverter.
You can add as many files as you like by either clicking in the middle of the application and using the +Add Files button to fetch your files. Or simply you can use your mouse to drag and drop the MKV files onto the application.
Step 2 Add subtitles and Edit Subtitles.
Click on the Subtitle drop-down list and then click on the Add button. This will open a new File Explorer pop-up. Locate your subtitles file in your system and click on it.
You can also edit the settings of the subtitle by clicking on the Edit button. Another pop up will open. Here you can adjust various parameters to adjust different aspects of your subtitle. For example, you can adjust the font family, font size, transparency among many other features. Click OK to confirm changes. The video will also play side by side to give you real-time feedback
Step 3 Select MP4 Video Format.
After this select the video by clicking right below Target on the right-hand side. Here select the MP4 and then select the video quality. Now finally click on the Convert to begin conversion of a single file or the Convert All to do batch conversion. This is all for this guide on how to convert MKV to MP4.