"What is the best VR video converter? I wish to watch a 3D movie, and I do not know where to start."
The VR technology provides a unique set of sensory experiences to the audience while playing games or watching videos. 3D films are most compatible with a Virtual Reality device, which you can create using a VR video converter. Read this article to learn about the best VR video converters and how to do a free 3D movie maker software download!
Virtual Reality or VR is a revolutionary technology that provides a simulated experience to the users through a VR headset. With 3D, you were initially able only to see the picture or games, but now you can interact with the characters inside the screen with VR. Besides, you can use the VR headset to view 3D movies!
Following are the most common yet effective VR headsets available on the market:
- Playstation VR
- Valve Index
- Samsung Gear VR
- Oculus Rift S
- HTC Vive
You can make 3D movies using a VR video converter on your Mac or Windows system. This part will share information on the 5 best conversion software.
The UniComverter is the best VR video converter to make 3D movies on all desktop computers. The software is fast and user-friendly!
Following are the key features of UniConverter movie maker:
- You can automatically trim 3D movies using the Smart Trimmer, which results in saving time.
- It offers the video compressor function to reduce video file size without quality damage.
- Besides, you can convert the 3D movie to any other format as well.
- The Subtitle Editor enables you the customize the subtitles, such as adjusting the color, fonts, and size.
- Several 3D movie editing functions such as cut, crop, and watermark are also available.
It offers 90x conversion speed!
It supports 1000+ formats!
Not so far.
An easy-to-use VR converter to convert 2D movie to 3D anytime anywhere.
Convert your videos in all popular formats to VR easily.
Choose the video mode and the devices- Samsung Gear, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift.
Download videos from more than 10,000 sites with a recording option.
Original quality video conversion with full GPU acceleration. 90X faster conversion speed.
Videosolo converter is available on Windows and Mac systems and offers 3D video conversion.
- It supports various video formats.
- The software is compatible with popular VR headsets.
- You can optimize the 3D video's brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- VideoSolo converter lets you merge multiple 3D videos into one!
- The Video Compressor function is also available to resize 3D/VR movies.
It offers 6x rendering speed.
The tool supports over 200 file formats.
Easy to use!
The Mac version is incredibly outdated.
Pavtube is a simple conversion tool that supports 3D movie conversion!
- The batch processing function is available.
- You can edit videos, such as trim, crop, merge, and split files.
- It is compatible with all HD and SD videos.
- The tool supports all audio formats as well.
- You can also add subtitles to videos with the software!
It supports multiple mobile devices.
The tool is compatible with older versions of Windows.
It only runs on Windows systems!
It is a dedicated 3D movie conversion software for Mac systems!
- You can export 3D movies in UHD 4K, 5K, and 8K.
- The tool can decode and encode HEVC/H.265 files.
- Mac X video converter is capable of resizing 3D videos in 4K resolution.
- It enables you to convert 3D movies to any other format.
- You can record movies as well.
5x conversion speed!
It maintains video quality even after compression.
Allow you to download videos online!
It doesn't support Windows systems.
The tool has limited 3D movie editing features!
It is a revamped software that can convert 2D movies into 3D in a matter of minutes!
- It offers multiple 3D options!
- The tool supports 4K videos!
- Batch conversion is available.
- It is optimized for several devices, such as iPhone, iPod, and Android!
- A built-in video player is also available.
10x processing speed!
90-days money-back guarantee!
Limited editing tools
Lesser known software!
If you wish to make animated 3D movies from scratch, then this is the section for you. First, we will disclose the top 3 free 3D cartoon movie maker software.
- The tool offers lively animation effects.
- Multiple free video assets are available.
- You can add captions or voiceovers to the video.
- It lets you export videos in 6 different file formats.
- The multi-track timeline function is also available!
"It is very affordable, and at the same time, the interface is very user-friendly."
—By Faith Melanie
Compatibility: Windows and macOS
- The time-stretching keyframe function is available!
- You can customize your character.
- Motion capture function is also accessible.
- You can use the Facial motion capture feature as well.
- It lets you create a 2D cartoon or virtual reality character.
"A fun and easy way to make characters come to life."
—By Roxanne Helmsley
3. Crazy talk
Compatibility: Windows and macOS
- You can turn photos into real 3D or classic 2D heads.
- It lets you customize accessory designs.
- 2D / 3D auto motion libraries are available.
- The tool supports video formats up to 4K.
- You can use the 3D motion key editing function to control expressions.
"Great 2D animation software for both illustrator and those who don't have drawing skills."
—By Terrell Lynn
Here are the steps to manage the UniConverter to convert 2D movies to 3D.
Step 1 Launch the Wondershare UniConverter 3D Converter.
First, perform the 3D movie maker download, and run the software after that. Click on Converter and upload the 2D movie that you wish to convert to the interface.
Step 2 Select the 3D format for the movie.
Click on the Settings tab and press the Video tab. Select the output format and then 3D!
Step 3 Convert the video to 3D.
Click on the File Location section to select a new destination for the video on your Windows/Mac system. To start the process, click on Convert and convert the 2D movie to 3D.
If you still have any queries related to managing VR video conversion, then follow this section.
Q1: How do I convert video to 360 videos?
You can access the Wondershare VR Converter function using the Toolbox utility to convert video to 360 videos. The steps are as follows:
- Open the UniConverter.
- Click on Toolboxand access the VR Converter.
- Add file to the interface, and select the 360 2D or 3D.
- Click on Convertand save the file.
Q2: How do you make a VR 180 video?
The UniConverter's VR Converter tool lets you make VR 180 videos in no time!
Q3: Does YouTube support 360 videos?
Yes, YouTube lets you upload and play 360 videos.
Q4: Can I watch 360 videos on my phone?
Yes, Android and iOS devices offer the Panoramic mode to view 360 videos with ease!
VR enables a fun new way and realistic approach to view movies or playing games from the convenience of your home. This article has discussed the top platforms to create 3D movies out of conventional 2D films. Moreover, we have shared the names of the best cartoon animation software available on the internet. In conclusion, we recommend using the Wondershare UniConverter to create not only 3D movies but also 180/360 VR videos quickly, thanks to an intuitive interface.