- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 export gif premiere
- 1.8 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.10 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.11 adobe video maker
- 1.12 premiere to avid
- 1.13 premiere pro h265
- 1.14 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.15 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.16 premiere prores
- 1.17 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Top 10 YouTube Music Video Makers in 2020
YouTube has become the number 1 music streaming platform, and a lot of musicians have started publishing their works on the website to gain a mass audience. There are several YouTube music video maker applications available for desktops as well as mobile devices that can help content creators to make high-quality content. Nowadays, it has become essential for musicians to stay relevant to video streaming platforms like YouTube. Make sure that you download the best video maker with music from YouTube to get quality content.
- Part 1. Top 5 YouTube Music Video Makers for Windows
- Part 2. Top 5 Youtube Music Video Maker for Mac Recommended
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Edit videos with trimming, merging, editing subtitles, adding watermarks, etc.
- Download YouTube online videos and playlists to MP3, MP4, M4V, MOV, and other 1000+ formats.
- Convert YouTube videos to 1000+ formats without losing quality.
- Change video resolution, bit rate, frame rate, video format, file size to reduce HD/4K video size.
- Batch process to add and compress multiple files at a time.
- Additional video-related functions, including Fix video metadata, Burn DVD, Video Download, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
This is a very capable YouTube music video maker that can be used to create stunning videos for YouTube. The tool is very easy to use and offers users the ability to add background music with proper synchronization with the videos. It is free to use and can easily edit videos in high quality.
- It supports 4k and UHD video editing.
- It has a login feature.
- The application has a very attractive and colorful user interface.
Pros: Vast library of assets.
Cons: Due to a lot of options on the screen, new users can get confused.
“This is a great video editing tool that allowed me to create videos for my YouTube channel for free. The assets present in the tool are also largely helpful in making things easier for you.”
This is a great video maker with music from YouTube that will allow you to edit music videos in an instance. It supports all the different video formats for editing and also allows you to render high-quality videos. It can easily capture and process audios and videos without any issue so that you can create the best content.
- It is easy to use.
- Fast video rendering speed.
- Interactive user interface.
Pros: Available for free.
Cons: Slows down your device.
“This application is very easy to use and is very efficient in what it does.”
If you want to apply high-end effects to your YouTube videos, this YouTube music video maker will be perfect as per your requirements. It makes use of the graphics card of your device to create and apply high-end cinematic effects to your videos.
- Create high-quality effects.
- Allows for cinematic quality edits.
- Supports video editing up to 4k or UHD resolutions.
Pros: Wide ranges of plug-ins are available for this tool.
Cons: It cannot deal with the pitch and treble of sound.
“It worked wonders for me, but due to a lot of plug-ins, my device became extremely slow when I used it.”
This video maker with music from YouTube is extremely capable and can be used to make cinematic videos that can get you more views. This is a light video editing tool then doesn’t put a lot of pressure on the processing of your device.
- Simple and easy to understand user interface.
- Edit up to 256 serially placed videos with tons of effects.
- Can create 2d and 3d effects with ease.
Pros: Makes use of graphics acceleration of device to create cinematic effects.
Cons: It is a bit slow in terms of processing.
“The tool worked wonders and helped me get better at video editing. But it tends to slow your device down when being used together with other applications.”
While a lot of people consider it as a 3d pipeline development tool, it is also a competent audio and video creator and editor. It contains thousands of assets that can be used to create professional-quality videos and audios for YouTube channels.
- Create high-quality audios and videos with inbuilt assets.
- Create 2d and 3d effects for videos.
- Edit cinematic quality videos without hassle.
Pros: Vast assets library for video and audio creation and editing.
Cons: It is quite a massive tool.
“It is a professional grade editing tool that helped me create stunning GFX effects for my YouTube videos.”
This application is used editing in movies and big house production, which is why many editors are intimidated by this. Despite that, this is the perfect tool to start learning to edit videos. It has tons of useful video editing features that can help you to publish high-quality content with ease.
- It has tons of editing features to use.
- It can edit audio as well as video with professional-level quality.
- Houses thousands of audio as well as video FX for users.
Pros: It contains thousands of royalty-free music and other useful assets.
Cons: High system requirements.
“This is one of the most powerful tools for video editing and serves its purpose well, but the free version has limited export capabilities.”
Some of the most visually advanced movies have been edited with this tool. It has a great video editing algorithm and offers tons of features that are highly customizable. It is used by thousands of professionals from all around the world due to its high accuracy and supreme performance.
- It can edit AR and VR videos.
- It can be used to edit and create 360 videos.
- This tool is easy to use.
Pros: It is one of the very few tools that can edit 8K videos.
Cons: It’s costly.
“This is one of the best software for video editing and offers users the ability to highly customize the inbuilt assets to create videos that are visually stunning.”
It is an essential tool present in all the Mac OS powered devices due to which it is quite popular. It is very simple to use tool that has all the capabilities of any other powerful editing tools. It can easily edit videos as well as audios with ease.
- Wide variety of transitions to choose from.
- You get to choose from tons of fonts.
- Quickly edit videos of all the different formats.
Pros: This tool is entirely free to use.
Cons: It cannot be used in any other device.
“You can create high quality with this tool without a lot of effort.”
This is another video editing tool offered by Apple that is used by a lot of Mac and iOS users. This software is extremely capable of editing high-quality videos and is considered to be an advanced version of the famous iMovie video editor provided by Apple.
- Tons of assets and templates to choose from.
- Easy to use.
- Minimalistic user interface.
Pros: It has a wide variety of free to use assets to enhance video quality.
Cons: It is very costly.
“The software has a simple user interface, and during my time of using it, I never encountered any issue.”
Filmora is one of the most widely used video editing software among YouTube content creators due to the ease of usage it provides and the variety of editing features that it allows. It can be used to create stunning videos without requiring having a lot of knowledge about the topic.
- Easy to use
- Thousands of free to use assets.
- Minimalistic and easy to use interface.
Pros: It has tons of fonts, transitions, effects that make your video more interesting.
Cons: Requires a capable Computer to perform its tasks efficiently.
“This is hands down the best video editor available in the market due to being easy to use and affordable.”
YouTube is now the most widely used video-sharing platform, and due to this, musicians have started to publish their content primarily on YouTube channels to be able to appeal to a broader audience. There are a lot of tools that can be used to edit music and videos so that they could be posted. While selecting the tool, ensure that it supports high-resolution video for rendering and has got good built-in assets.