- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 export gif premiere
- 1.8 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.10 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.11 adobe video maker
- 1.12 premiere to avid
- 1.13 premiere pro h265
- 1.14 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.15 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.16 premiere prores
- 1.17 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Edit Youtube Audio or Music with 3 Best Youtube Music Editor
You’ve probably wished or admired to edit YouTube music, and wondered if it’s possible and how it can be done. Currently, YouTube is the most famous platform for sharing videos. Hence, it may soon turn out to be the best online marketing platform. Background music in a video can invoke emotions, enlighten the atmosphere, and, most of all, making the audience feel engaged. Here are some of our top picks for YouTube music editors.
- Part 1. How to Edit Youtube Audio or Music with Youtube Music Editor Easily
- Part 2. Remove Youtube Music or Audio Easily with Youtube Music Editor Alternative
- Part 3. How to Add Your Own Audio File to Youtube Video with Wondershare Filmora
- Part 4. Add Music to Youtube Video Online with Kapwing
You should take note that YouTube does not allow you to upload music files. However, it has extensive royalty-free audio files library. With YouTube Video Editor, you can insert music to a video file that has no sound, edit or replace the existing music in the YouTube video.
Step 1: Open the YouTube program from your phone or computer and log in to your account. Click on your account profile and tap on the Create Studio option.
Step 2: Choose the Video Manager option from the left panel, click on the Videos section, and select the video file that you intend to edit its audio properties. On the selected video clip, tap on the Edit option. Click on the Audio section from the dropdown list that appears.
Step 3: From the extensive soundtrack availed by YouTube, select one of them, and tap on the Add to Video option to replace or insert music to the video clip. Alternatively, you can key in the name of the music in the search box.
Step 4: Click on the Position Audio button to set the specific place you wish the audio to play along.
Step 5: You can also set the required length of the audio by dragging the bar on either side with your mouse cursor. Click on the Done Positioning button to edit YouTube music.
In addition to converting videos and audio, Wondershare UniConverter is also able to download MP3 or audio files as well as remove soundtracks from videos. It requires the correct software to be employed to effortlessly remove music or audio from a YouTube video and which will not affect the quality of the video clip.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Edit videos with trimming, merging, editing subtitle, adding watermarks, removing audio, etc.
- Download YouTube online videos and playlists to MP3, MP4, M4V, MOV and other 1000+ formats.
- Convert YouTube videos to 1000+ formats without losing quality.
- Change video resolution, bit rate, frame rate, video format, file size to reduce HD/4K video size.
- Batch process to add and compress multiple files at a time.
- Additional video-related functions including Fix video metadata, Cast to TV, Burn DVD, Video Download, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Run Wondershare UniConverter and Upload the Video File.
Download, install, and run Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac or Windows computer. Click on the Convert section from the Control panel and tap on the Add File to upload the video file. Dragging and dropping the video clip is also an excellent alternative to insert the YouTube video to be edited.
Step 2 Uncheck Advanced Audio Codec to Remove Audio.
From the selected video, make sure that the Advanced Audio Codec option is unchecked.
Step 3 Finish the Conversion Process.
Click on the Convert All option from the bottom of the program interface. The conversion begins and takes place automatically. The soundtrack or audio in your YouTube video is already eliminated, and the edited video can be accessed from the Converted section at the top of the page.
Even if you have no experience in video or audio editing, you can still edit YouTube music or video clip like a pro with the help of Wondershare Filmora. This program offers a vast number of sound effects and editing tools and options to insert, edit, remove or mute the music or audio of any YouTube video file. The editing option gives you full control over audio files, and you can even create outstanding sound effects.
Step 1: Make use of the Import section in the program’s homepage to insert the YouTube video to be edited. You can also drag and drop a video clip into the Import section. The original audio of the YouTube video has to be split and separated from the video to edit or replace it efficiently. Right-click on the timeline of the video and choose the Audio Detach option, and this will set up 2 timelines containing the audio and the video separately.
Step 2: Replace the YouTube music video with the available audio files from the royalty-free library. To access the audio control panel, double-click on the audio timeline. You can edit the audio fully from the open control panel; adjust pitch, speed, length, volume, and fading settings.
Step 3: Tap on the Export option from the menu bar and choose Upload to YouTube option.
Kapwing is an online YouTube music editor that is free and creates amazing outcomes by performing fantastic edit to your YouTube video files. This program is mostly recommended because it is easy and free to use, it's compatible with most devices, and it is possible to upload videos from any source besides YouTube.
Step 1: Go to your browser and visit the Kapwing.com website. Tap on the Get Started option to access the Kapwing studio if you had not yet logged in to the program. Click on the New Project section if you are already logged in and select the Start With Studio option.
Step 2: Go to the YouTube page containing the video you intend to edit and copy the URL of the video.
Step 3: Right-click on the URL field from the interface and choose the Paste option, and the video will automatically be uploaded into the site. Click on the Audio section and upload or insert your new audio from the web source or your device.
Step 4: You can now specify the starting point, trim it, loop it, or adjust its volume. Choose the Mute option from the video to hear only the new track. Click on the Publish section from the top right corner and tap on the Download option. The edited YouTube music video is now ready to be uploaded.
It is much better to edit or replace the music or audio from your video before you upload it on YouTube. In consideration of that, Wondershare UniConverter is the most recommended program for that job because, in addition to giving you full control over the audio, it can also get rid of background noises. Each program contains its unique features. However, Wondershare UniConverter outshines them all. Especially when you want to edit music from YouTube.