- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 export gif premiere
- 1.8 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.10 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.11 adobe video maker
- 1.12 premiere to avid
- 1.13 premiere pro h265
- 1.14 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.15 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.16 premiere prores
- 1.17 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Y2mate Full Review: Convert Youtube Videos to MP4
Since YouTube is populated with several videos that are not easily found anywhere else, you can convert your favorite clips with Y2mate M4 conversion tool that Y2mate.com offers. That said, here you will learn what Y2mate is, and how it can be used to convert YouTube videos in MP4 format. You will also get to know about one of the best alternatives to Y2Mate in case you want more control over the conversion process, and need something that is more robust and efficient, and is easy to use at the same time.
- Part 1. Full Review on Y2mate to Convert YouTube Videos to MP4
- Part 2. How to Use Y2mate to Convert YouTube Videos to MP4
- Part 3. Best Alternative to Y2mate for Converting YouTube Videos to MP4 Recommended
- Part 4. Comparison Table Between Wondershare UniConverter and Y2mate
Y2mate is a web app that allows you to convert YouTube videos on to your local storage for free. In addition to Y2mate MP4 conversion, the app can also turn videos in 3GP, MP3, and M4A formats for low resolution and audio-only devices respectively.
Y2mate Key Features
- Doesn’t need any registration to convert MP4 videos from YouTube or other supported streaming websites.
- Allows unlimited MP4 video conversions.
- Y2mate MP4 video conversions are free, and the site requires no registration whatsoever.
- Supports multiple video and audio formats.
- Requires an active Internet connection.
- Limited control over the conversion process.
- Although it lists many formats, at the time of this writing only MP4 and 3GP video are available when a YouTube link is pasted in the available field.
- Pops up several boxes falsely notifying about new messages.
- Many misguiding Install button(s) appear while attempting to install browser extensions.
Considering the above information, if you still want to get YouTube videos converted to Y2mate MP4 format, the steps are given below explain the process in detail:
Step 1: Copy the YouTube Video URL to Clipboard.
Open your favorite web browser, go to www.youtube.com, search and open the video you want to convert as Y2mate MP4, and select, right-click, and copy the URL of the video from the address bar at the top.
Step 2: Paste the URL and Choose Y2mate MP4 Format.
Open a new blank tab on your web browser, go to https://www.y2mate.com/en10, paste the URL you copied in the previous step in the Search or paste link here field, and wait while Y2mate automatically searches for available conversion formats and options. Once the list with Y2mate video MP4 and other formats appears, ensure that you are on the Video tab, click the Download button next to the highest (or your preferred) MP4 resolution.
Step 3: Convert to Y2mate MP4 Video.
Wait while the progress bar in the box that appears next moves toward its completion, and once it does, click the Download button that comes up to convert MP4 video to your local drive.
Although Y2mate is convenient, free, and doesn’t even require any user registration or any app to be downloaded and installed on your PC, being an online conversion tool, it still makes your computer vulnerable to cyber-attacks and puts your data to risk. Another point to consider is, you don’t have much control over the conversion options, and you get only what Y2mate MP4 converter offers.
To eliminate all the above risks and limitations, Wondershare came up with a unique solution called UniConverter. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is available for both Windows and Mac platforms, and is not merely a YouTube converter but also has a plethora of other apps and tools like screen recorder, video editor, device-specific converter, etc. that make this software a complete post-production suite for almost every user who is directly or indirectly related to media manipulation tasks.
Wondershare UniConverter - Complet Video Toolbox for Windows / Mac (Catalina Included)
- Allows YouTube to MP4 download in lossless quality.
- Facilitates downloading YouTube playlist to MP4 format at one go.
- Multiple videos can be downloaded at a time with batch processing feature.
- Fast YouTube to MP4 download speed.
- Allows transferring downloaded YouTube MP4 videos to iPhone and other devices.
- Convert video to 1000 formats at 30 Faster speed than common converters.
- All in one toolbox: Video recorder, GIF maker, video compressor, video editor, DVD burner, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can use Wondershare UniConverter as a Y2mate converter alternative to convert YouTube videos on your Mac or Windows computer:
Step 1 Obtain YouTube Video’s URL.
Use the method explained in Step 1 of the previous section (Part 2) to copy the YouTube video’s URL to the clipboard.
Step 2 Set Up Wondershare UniConverter Download Preferences.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Windows/Mac computer, go to the Download tile from the top, turn on the Download then Convert Mode toggle switch from the top-right corner, go to the Video tab from the top of the menu that appears, select MP4 from the left pane, and choose your preferred resolution from the right (Same as source for this example).
Step 3 Convert and Access MP4 Video.
Click Paste URL from the top-left corner, wait while the YouTube video is converted and saved on to your computer, go to the Finished tab once you hear the completion notification sound (a short ding), and click the Open File Location (Folder) icon to open the destination folder and access the MP4 file you converted from YouTube.
After the detailed discussion and the steps to convert YouTube contents with Y2mate MP4 format and using Wondershare UniConverter, the table given below compares the two apps in black and white, and helps you pick the right tool that best suits your needs:
Require web browser
Run-on any platform
Available for Mac and Windows PCs
Need Internet connection
Run in both online and offline mode
Support limited number of sites
Support almost all major websites
Unreliable. Claims about many but doesn’t actually allow other than MP4 and 3GP video formats to download
Fully reliable. Does what it claims. Support almost all major video formats
Has several annoying popups
No popups or misguiding buttons
Even though you can use Y2mate to convert YouTube contents to your local hard drive, the level of risks your computer faces is high. On the other hand, Wondershare UniConverter is fully reliable, offers several conversion options, gives more control over the video quality and resolution of the content you wish to convert, has several other built-in tools for further manipulations, and above all, has simple and easy UI that doesn’t require any in-depth technical training to work with the media files.