- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 export gif premiere
- 1.8 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.10 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.11 adobe video maker
- 1.12 premiere to avid
- 1.13 premiere pro h265
- 1.14 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.15 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.16 premiere prores
- 1.17 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Convert Audio .MP3, .M4A, .WAV to Facebook in 3 Steps
Because Facebook doesn’t allow you to upload audio files to your Timeline, you need an efficient MP3 to Facebook converter that can convert the sound tracks to a compatible format. Although there are plenty of tools that can do the job, here you will learn about the one that is best among all due to its versatility and speedy conversion process.
“So, what types of files does Facebook allow to publish?” you may ask.
Although Facebook recommends to upload videos in *.MP4 or *.MOV format, some other file types that it accepts are: *.3G2, *.3GP, *.ASF, *.3GPP, *.AVI, *.DAT, *.DIVX, *.DV, *.FLV, *.F4V, *.GIF, *.M2TS, *.M4V, *.MKV, *.MOD, *.MPE, *.MPEG, *.MPEG4, *.MPG, *.MTS, *.NSV, *.OGM, *.OGV, *.QT, *.TOD, *.TS, *.VOB, and *.WMV.
If you are using any random program that can convert MP3 to Facebook, there are lot of values that you may need to put in manually in order to make the software produce a compatible file type. To eliminate the need of such tedious tasks, wouldn’t it be good if there is an app that has a preset with all the Facebook-specific settings preconfigured?
Obviously Yes! And this is where UniConverter steps in. Developed by Wondershare and available for Mac and Windows platforms, UniConverter is not merely a converter, but it also has many other built-in tools such as screen recorder, video resizer, movie editor, disc burner, etc. that make the program one of its own kind.
In addition to having the capability to convert MP3 to video for Facebook, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) can also convert the files for other platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Compress and convert videos for Facebook with super fast speed and full quality output.
- Resize and change video resolution for Facebook easily and intuitively.
- Edit videos for Facebook with cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermarks, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1,000+ video input formats to convert and resize for Facebook.
- Download videos from Facebook, YouTube, and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Supports batch processing for converting and compressing multiple files at a time.
- Check resized videos with 20s real-time preview function.
- Toolbox with additional functions like VR Converter, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, Cast to TV, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
To learn how to convert MP3 to Facebook format, you can follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
Step 1 Click Add Files and Import MP3.
Start Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac or Windows PC (a Windows 10 computer is used here for illustration), and ensuring that the Convert tile is selected, click the Add Files icon from the center of the interface. In the Open box that appears next, select the audio file (MP3 for example) you want to publish on Facebook, and click Open.
Step 2 Choose Facebook Preset on the MP3 to Facebook Converter.
Click and open the Convert all files to menu (Convert all tasks to on Mac computers) from the upper-right area, go to the Video tab from the top, scroll down the left pane to locate and select Facebook, and pick your preferred resolution from the right.
Step 3 Convert MP3 to Facebook.
Select an output folder from the Output field at the bottom, and click Convert to convert audio to video for Facebook.
It is imperative to use an efficient and robust MP3 to Facebook converter if you want to upload a sound track to the platform. Even though you are free to choose any tool you find best as per your requirements, the most recommended, and widely admired and used by the majority of users worldwide is Wondershare UniConverter because of its speedy conversion capability, and the fact that it is packed with so many other tools that you don’t have to look any further for any media related tasks.