- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 export gif premiere
- 1.8 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.10 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.11 adobe video maker
- 1.12 premiere to avid
- 1.13 premiere pro h265
- 1.14 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.15 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.16 premiere prores
- 1.17 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Top 2 MOV to Facebook Converters Online and Desktop
Although Facebook recommends to use MP4 or MOV files while uploading footages to your Timeline, sometime the videos with MOV extension might not be recognized by the website, and you need an efficient MOV to Facebook converter to make those videos compatible and acceptable. Considering this, the sections given below educate you about the two best tools that can convert MOV to Facebook video easily.
- Part 1. Best MOV to Facebook Converter for Windows and Mac
- Part 2. How to Convert MOV to Facebook Online
Among several alternatives available in the market, the best MOV to Facebook converter is Wondershare UniConvreter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This is because the software not only works as a universal converter, it also has plethora of built-in tools that help you with most of your production and post-production tasks such as screen recoding, video editing, disc burning, etc.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Compress and convert videos for Facebook with super fast speed and full quality output.
- Resize and change video resolution for Facebook easily and intuitively.
- Edit videos for Facebook with cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermarks, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1,000+ video input formats to convert and resize for Facebook.
- Download videos from Facebook, YouTube, and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Supports batch processing for converting and compressing multiple files at a time.
- Check resized videos with 20s real-time preview function.
- Toolbox with additional functions like VR Converter, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, Cast to TV, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can learn how to convert MOV to Facebook video with Wondershare UniConverter by following the simple steps given below:
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter - Convert MOV to Facebook
Step 1 Click Add Files to Import MOV Video(s).
Open Wondershare UniConverter on your Windows or Mac computer (a Windows 10 PC is used here for screenshots and illustrations), confirm from the top that you are on the Convert tile, click the Add Files icon, and use the Open box to the locate, select, and import the MOV video to the software.
Step 2 Choose Facebook Preset under Convert all files to menu.
Click to open the Convert all files to menu from the upper-right section, go to the Video tab from the top, select Facebook from the left bar, and click your preferred resolution from the right.
Step 3 Click Convert for Conversion.
Select a destination folder in the Output field at the bottom, and click Convert to use Wondershare UniConverter as an MOV to Facebook converter on your PC.
If you don’t perform conversion tasks often and/or don’t want to install a program on your computer merely for rare multimedia operations, that is absolutely fine and Wondershare respects your decision. That is why the company has now come up with a web version of the application discussed above called Online UniConverter. Wondershare Online UniConverter can be accessed by going to https://www.media.io/. This online tool is not only free, it also doesn’t require any software to be installed on your PC, and yet performs most of the tasks as efficiently as its desktop version does.
You can learn how to convert MOV to Facebook video using Online UniConverter by following the method given below:
Step 1: Upload MOV Video to Online UniConverter.
Launch your favorite web browser on your Mac, Windows, or Linux computer (Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10 is used here), go to https://www.media.io/convert/mov-to-facebook.html, click the Add Files icon, and use the File Upload box to select and upload an MOV file to Online UniConverter.
Step 2: Click CONVERT to Convert.
Make sure that FACEBOOK is selected in the Convert all files to drop-down list, and click CONVERT to convert MOV to Facebook video without installing any program on your PC.
Using a good MOV to Facebook converter is important if your source produces/renders footages in *.mov format using codecs that Facebook doesn’t recognize. Choosing any random conversion tool may require you to manually configure all the FB-specific settings like resolution, format, codec, etc., which might be a time consuming and tedious task, if not quite challenging to do. Therefore, to make things simpler, programs like Wondershare UniConverter or Wondershare Online UniConverter come in handy as they have presets with preconfigured values to produce Facebook compliant videos, thus saving you a decent amount of time.