- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.8 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.10 adobe video maker
- 1.11 premiere to avid
- 1.12 premiere pro h265
- 1.13 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.14 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.15 premiere prores
- 1.16 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 1.17 Best Premiere Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Top 8 Intro Editor for YouTube You Should Try
A video intro is a short clip incorporated at the beginning of a video. A good video intro is one of the techniques that can make your video unique and create an amazing first impression. The YouTube video intro often includes things such as the name or logo of the company; however, the color, graphics, and music used should be in line with the video. There is a couple of intro editor for YouTube that can provide an amazing outcome when used correctly.
- Part 1. Best Youtube Intro Editor for Beginners Without Design Experience Required
- Part 2. Other 7 Intro Editor for Youtube Recommended
It is also possible that even a beginner with no design or editing experience can make a great video intro with the help of an ideal intro editor for YouTube, such as Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This application has several customized settings and templates for editing videos. Its easy-to-use interface simplifies the process of making and editing the intro videos.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Edit videos with trimming, merging, editing subtitles, adding watermarks, etc.
- Download YouTube online videos and playlists to MP3, MP4, M4V, MOV, and other 1000+ formats.
- Convert YouTube videos to 1000+ formats without losing quality.
- Change video resolution, bit rate, frame rate, video format, file size to reduce HD/4K video size.
- Batch process to add and compress multiple files at a time.
- There are additional video-related functions, including Fix video metadata, Burn DVD, Video Download, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Edit a YouTube Intro with Wondershare UniConverter?
Step 1 Install this intro editor for Youtube on your computer.
Download, install and run Wondershare UniConverter on your device. Click on the from the home page. Now, access where you stored the YouTube video and insert it to edit.
Step 2 Click on the Trim, Crop, and Effects buttons.
To preview the video intro, double click on its thumbnail. Move and place your cursor on the thumbnail and tap on the Trim icon to remove unwanted parts of the video. Tap on Cut to remove the selected part.
You can also edit and adjust the color, style, and size of the text. Moreover, you can add customized watermarks and subtitles. Simply click on the Effects to access these options.
Step 3 Crop the video.
Cropping also plays a great role in capturing the attention of viewers. Make use of the cropping tools to enhance your intro more. You can rotate the video as well.
Step 4 Convert the video to YouTube compatible format.
Click on the dropdown option on the Output Format when you are done with all the editing necessary for the video intro. Specify the output of the video. In this case, select YouTube, and click on the Start All option to get your YouTube video intro processed.
- Wondershare VidAir
Wondershare VidAir is an online intro maker for your YouTube channel. You can make intro/outro videos within several clicks with the templates it provides. With Wondershare VidAir, you can add text effects and stickers to your intro videos and make your channel information gain more attention. It offers free video and image resources also allows customized uploading. Just try these intro video templates from your browser now. Template page: https://vidair.wondershare.com/templates.html
- Attractive intro and outro templates for YouTube channel.
- Add free resources including images, videos, and background music.
- Edit videos easily by adding text effects, stickers, etc.
With this intro editor for YouTube, you can make a video with a professional appearance. In addition to being an intro maker, Panzoid is also a community website and active among several users. This program has rich editing features, and you can make good use of them to modify any of the templates available effortlessly. Panzoid has a free version and paid plans mode, a Starter plan of $1.99 per month, or $11.99 for the Pro plans.
- It has a built-in 3D animation feature.
- It has many YouTube video intro templates that are customizable.
- The editing interface is intuitive to use.
With Biteable, you can design and edit intro for YouTube in a much more professional way than most of the programs can. You can incorporate names, logos, or credits in your video intro. Your YouTube video can be easily specified to each video that you will be designing or editing. You can decide to stick to the free version; however, the monthly subscription of $20 comes along with great benefits.
- It offers a great number of video templates.
- It has tools for designing awesome 2D animated intro.
- Biteable has a user-friendly interface.
Wideo is one of the best YouTube intro editors online as you can the intro more exciting. This program offers a wide range of video templates hence enabling you to create a media file with your specific taste, and it is among the easiest online YouTube intro creator. Wideo has a free 7 days trial and a monthly subscription of $19 a month for the intro package.
- It has an available feature for designing animation videos for YouTube intro.
- Enables saving of your favorite scenes and intro.
- It allows you to save the edited videos in folders.
Flixpress intro maker editor is among the popular and used programs to design various YouTube intros. It is relatively cheaper than most of the intro editor for YouTube hence convenient for small businesses. The monthly subscription plan begins from $0.83 for an annual personal plan to $79.99 for the Enterprise plan. You can also use the royalty-free music or upload your own for your YouTube video intro.
- Supported and compatible with various devices.
- Enables you to add your text in a video template.
- It offers animation and background editing for infomercial purposes.
- Tube Arsenal
This YouTube intro editor online could be the best program for YouTube users who will be designing the intros occasionally. There are various intro templates to use, including the most common and amazing DreamWorks’ man in the moon. However, the ability to customize any template is hindered. For the best results, you will be required to pay per intro where it cost $9 for 720p and $13 for 1080p video intro.
- It offers a wide variety of intro templates logically tagged and filterable.
- Tube Arsenal has a user-friendly interface and easy to use.
- Different types of YouTube videos can be created.
With this online intro editor, you can add various audio, animation as well as promotional lines; hence according to your video, a unique touch. Just like most of its rivals, this intro editor for YouTube offers a free version with a good bunch of customization features of the selected template. You can also easily access a specific template with the help of the search box. In addition to the free version, Renderforest also has a monthly paid subscription of £12 per month for the Amateur plan.
- It contains a large number of video intro that are customizable.
- It has an interface that is easy to use.
- It offers features that can create a 3D, colorful, clean, and bright video intro.
You can use any of the above intro editors for YouTube to make and design an impressive video intro for your company or products band. You may note that each has at least one special editing feature that makes it unique; however, Wondershare Uniconverter literally has it all. On the right hand, this program is capable of designing the best and incredible YouTube video intro, and it’s the reason behind why it is commonly used by YouTube video creators.