Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
How to Remove Ads from Your Movies
"I am an avid Movie & TV Show watcher. I download movies in various formats from some popular movie websites, and I need to edit and remove the ads from MP4 videos."---Caleb McGlothin
Many users face similar issues when there are annoying ads on the videos downloaded or recorded from the various streaming sites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and others. So to enjoy the videos uninterruptedly, removing these ads becomes essential. Moreover, several times, the format of the downloaded video is incompatible with your player or device, and here, the need for video conversion to a popular format like MP4 arises. To deal with your problem on how to remove ads from YouTube and other sites, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter as the best solution.
Wondershare UniConverter is a professional video toolbox that supports a wide range of functions. The program supports almost all video formats, including MP4, MOV, M4V, WebM, and many others. Using the software's built-in editor, you can get rid of the unwanted ads present within your video by trimming and cutting the video parts. You can remove the ads at the starting, end, and middle of the video file. If the ads are present at multiple places, you can cut those parts and then merge multiple videos into one.
After the video file is cut and trimmed, you can convert its target format to MP4 or any other desired as the tool supports over 1000 formats for the conversion. The option for selecting the resolution as the source file and other from the options available is also there.
Wondershare UniConverter - Remove Ads from Movies Easily
- Support 1000+ video formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, and other 1,000 formats.
- Convert movies in batch with super fast speed and no quality loss.
- Convert movies to optimized preset for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Edit movies with trimming, cropping, adding watermark, editing subtitles, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to remove ads from YouTube videos using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and add movies.
Install and then finally run the software on your PC. On the main interface, click on the +Add Files button to import the video from your PC from which ads need to be removed.
Step 2 Choose to trim the movie.
The added video will appear on the software interface with a thumbnail image and other details. Under the image, the 3 editing icons are present. Click on the first Trim icon, and a new pop-up trimming window will open.
Step 3 Remove ads from YouTube videos and other videos.
Now the videos can be trimmed to get rid of the ads differently as enlisted below.
Situation 1: If the ads are present at the starting or the end of the video:
- If the ads are present at the start or the end of the video, you can remove them by hanging the mouse at the start or the end of the video.
- Move the mouse over the time slider, and the pencil icon will appear, clicking on, which will open the timer that can be used to choose the video portion to be removed.
- Next, hit on the Cut button that will result in cutting the video into 2 parts.
- Choose the ad part that you want to remove and click on the Delete button.
- Then hit on the Save button to save the remaining video part that is without the ads.
Situation 2: When the ads are present in the middle of the video file
- To remove the ads in the middle of the video, move the slider at the ad's starting point and then hit on the Cut button. Next, move the slider at the end of the ad and again click on the Cut button.
- Select the ad part and hit on the Delete button that will remove this unwanted portion. Click on the Save button to reserve the file.
Situation 3: Removing the ad in the middle and merging the remaining segments
- To remove the ad in the middle and then merge the remaining video parts into a single file, select the middle part of the ad and then hit on the Delete button.
- Next, click on the Merge into one file button and then hit on the Save button to confirm.
Step 4 Convert the trimmed video to the target format.
When the ads are trimmed from the video file, choose MP4 (or any other) target format from the drop-down options at the Output Format tab at the top-right corner. Also, choose the file resolution. At the Output tab, select the desktop location to save the processed video file. Finally, hit on the Start All button to start with the file processing.
The above steps can also be used to look for solutions on how to remove ads from Dailymotion or other social media or streaming sites.
So if you want to remove ads from Facebook videos, combine multiple video clips into one, or convert videos into other formats, Wondershare UniConverter is an excellent tool to use. The program works at super-fast speed and results in lossless quality files.