Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
Easy Steps on How to Mix/Blend Two Songs Together
Want to mix two songs together in a seamless manner? An array of programs and tools are available to help you get the task done efficiently and quickly. In the following parts, you can know about the various methods to mix 2 songs easily on Windows/Mac.
- Part 1. How to Combine 2 Songs into One on iTunes
- Part 2. How to Blend Two Songs Together on iPhone
- Part 3. Mix Two Songs Online Using YouTube DJ
- Part 4. Recommended Tool to Combine Video and Audio Files Together
Part 1. How to Combine 2 Songs into One on iTunes
To mix two songs without installing any additional software on your Mac or iOS devices, iTunes works as a good choice. Though iTunes is the media management app of the iOS devices, the tool is capable of performing an array of other functions as well including audio merging. iTunes can be used to mix two songs together without any audible pause.
Steps on how to combine 2 songs into 1 on iTunes
Step 1: Launch the iTunes app on your system and from the File menu, click on the New > Playlist option.
Step 2: Here drag the songs that you want to combine and merge into a playlist.
Step 3: Next, open the Edit menu (iTunes menu on the Mac devices) and select the Preferences option. Select the Playback tab from the pop-up window.
Step 4: From the Playback Preferences section, enable the Crossfade Songs box. Now you can adjust the song length that you want to crossfade. You can select up to 12 seconds by using the slider.
Step 5: Now click on the OK button to confirm the changes.
Part 2. How to Blend Two Songs Together on iPhone
If you a list of songs on the iPhone that you want to combine and blend, an app can be used. One such decent app that can be installed on your iPhone is Cross DJ. This is free to use app that facilitates blending two songs in proper sync. Several advanced features like automixing, selecting progressive or manual pitch bend, crossfading, stable sync, and others are also supported. The intuitive interface of the program allows performing the functions quickly and easily. With support to MP3, AAC, and AIFF format, the app also allows sharing the merged file to Facebook, Twitter, and SoundCloud.
So, if you are looking for a simple solution on how to mix two songs together on iphone, this is a good app to install.
Part 3. Mix Two Songs Online Using YouTube DJ
Mixing two songs can also be done using an online program as they are simple to use and need no software installation or registration. One such tool to mix two songs online is YouTube DJ. The program works from the browser interface and allows adding songs by searching it on the YouTube site. You can also remove the unwanted parts of the songs before merging them and the option to share them on Facebook and Twitter is also available. Song speed selection option is also available at the tool.
Steps on how to mix 2 songs together using YouTube DJ
Step 1: Launch https://youtube-dj.com/on your system browser. From the search box at the interface enter the song that you want to combine.
Step 2: Next, you can select to cut the unwanted parts of the song.
Step 3: Select the speed of the song, loop-in and loop-out and other options.
Step 4: Finally, click on the option to Merge the added videos.
Part 4. Recommended Tool to Combine Video and Audio Files Together
If you are looking for solutions on how to mix three songs into one or mix multiple video and audio files together, a professional tool like Wondershare UniConverter works best. This excellent and versatile program supports almost all video and audio formats so no matter whatever file type you have, they can be merged in lossless quality. The files to be merged can be added from the system or directly from a device as well. Editing functions like cut, trim, crop, and others are also supported. The software is available for download on windows as well as Mac devices. The merged file can be played or can also be transferred to an array of devices using the software.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Song Merger for Mac/Windows
- Merge multiple video and audio files into one without losing quality.
- Support 1000+ video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, WAV, MP3, etc.
- Convert audio files to optimized preset for all devices like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Easy-to-use editing functions like trimming, cutting, merging, combining, etc.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to combine video and audio file using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Load video and audio file to the software.
Run Wondershare UniConverter software on your Mac. From the Convert section, click on the +Add Files button to browse and load the files to be merged. Multiple files can be added here. Under the added file thumbnail image, the editing icons are present.
Step 2 Choose output format for audio files.
The output format of the merged file can be selected by expanding the drop-down menu at the Convert all files to: tab on the top-right corner. Select the desired format form the Video or the Audio tab and its corresponding resolution or quality.
Step 3 Merge audio files easily.
Next, from the bottom menu bar, move the slider at the Merge All Videos to enable the option. At the Output tab, select the desktop location to save the merged file. Finally, hit on the Convert All button to start with the merging process. On the program interface, the merged files can be checked from the Converted section.
So, if someone asks you- how can I mix two songs together, you now have knowledge of multiple solutions and tools that works on various platforms and devices.