Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
Top 3 Ways to Merge Videos on Mac Free and Easy
Merging videos on Mac can be a tricky task if you do not have the right tools. The need to merge videos arises in different situations like creating a single video from multiple clips, creating a tutorial combining different files, and others. So to assist you with the task, several video joiner for Mac are available. Know about how to combine videos on Mac using these tools in the following parts.
- Part 1. Most Recommended Way to Merge Videos Mac with One-Click
- Part 2. Free Video Joiner Mac: How to Combine Videos in QuickTime
- Part 3. How to Put Video Clips Together on a Mac Free
Part 1. Most Recommended Way to Merge Videos Mac with One-Click
The best way to merge videos Mac is to use professional software and Wondershare UniConverter is the right tool for the same. Working on your Windows and Mac system, this desktop software allows merging files, in MP4, MOV, WMV, M4V, and many other formats without any quality loss. The files on the system as well as on the devices can be added to the program interface. From the list of supported formats, the merged file format and its resolution can also be selected. The built-in editor facilitates editing using multiple functions. The merged file can also be transferred to an array of devices using the software.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Joiner for Mac/Windows
- Best video merger for Mac to merge video files together without losing any quality.
- Edit videos with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1000+ video/audio formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, MP3, WAV, and presets for devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer files from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to join videos together on Mac using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add videos on Wondershare UniConverter Mac
Run Wondershare software on your Mac system and load the files to be merged by clicking on the button from the Convert section.
File editing can be done using the editing icons present under the thumbnail image.
Step 2 Choose the target format
The target format of the merged files can be selected by opening the drop-down menu at the Output Format: tab at the top-right corner. From the Video list, select the format and also the resolution.
Step 3 Opt to merge videos and start the process
The video merging process can be enabled using the Merge All Files option at the bottom of the interface. Next, select the desktop destination from the Output tab to save the merged file. Hitting on the Start All button will start with the file processing. Check the Finished tab on the interface for the merged file.
Part 2. Free Video Joiner Mac: How to Combine Videos in QuickTime
QuickTime is mainly used for managing the media files on the iOS devices, and in addition to the same, there are several other features supported by the app including video merging. QuickTime combine videos in a different format and in a simple and quick manner. So if you want to merge your videos on Mac without using any additional software QuickTime works as a decent tool.
Steps on how to merge videos QuickTime
Step 1: Launch the QuickTime Player on your Mac system and open the first video that you want to merge.
Step 2: Next, select the remaining videos that need to be merged, drag and drop them to the interface of QuickTime player.
Step 3: The added videos can be now arranged by dragging to the left or the right as needed.
Step 4: After finalizing the order of the videos, click on File > Export to merge and save all the added videos into a single file.
Part 3. How to Put Video Clips Together on a Mac Free
VLC is a popular cross-platform multimedia player that is free to use. This open-source player not only allows playback of files in an array of formats but supports a wide range of other functions as well including video merging. Using VLC the videos having the same format can be merged into a single video.
Steps on how to put video clips together on a Mac using VLC Media Player:
Step 1: Open the VLC Media Player app on your Mac system. Form the drop-down options at the main Media menu click on the Open Multiple Files.
Step 2: A new Open Media pop-up window will open from where select the File tab. Click on the Add.. button to browse and import the local videos to be merged. Add the videos in the sequence you want them to be merged.
Step 3: Next, expand the drop-down options at the Play button and select the Convert option. The player will next ask you to select the system location. Select the location and the program will merge all the added files and save them.
So to combine videos Mac, you can use Wondershare UniConverter for professional results while the free tools can be opted if you need to merge a few videos occasionally.