Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
Top 8 MP3 Joiners Online Free: How to Merge MP3 Files Online
Joining multiple MP3 files helps in creating audio presentations, tutorials, playlist and other files. To merge MP3 without losing quality and in a flawless manner, several tools are available. Online tools are popularly used as they need no software installation, are simple and free to use. Below listed are the best online MP3 joiners for your reference.
- Part 1. Online MP3 Merger Alternative: Join Multiple MP3 Files on Windows/Mac
- Part 2. 8 MP3 Joiners Online to Merge MP3 Songs
Part 1. Online MP3 Merger Alternative: Join Multiple MP3 Files on Windows/Mac
If you are looking for an alternative to online tools for merging MP3, Wondershare UniConverte works as the best choice. The Windows and Mac-based software supports all popular formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, and others for merging and other processes. You can trim the unwanted parts of the file and perform other editing functions using the software. Option to select the output format and the quality is also available with the software.
Wondershare UniConverter - Merge MP3 Files Easily
- Merge MP3 files into one easily without losing any quality on Windows/Mac.
- Other editing functions, including cutting, trimming, changing bitrate, etc.
- Convert MP3 files to 1000+ formats, and optimized presets for iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to merge several MP3 using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add several MP3 to Wondershare MP3 merger
Download, install and open Wondershare UniConverter software on your system. Clicking on the +Add Files icon from the Merger section allows adding local MP3 files. Multiple files, as well as an entire folder, can also be added.
Step 2 Choose the output format
The added files appear on the software with details and a thumbnail image. Expand the options at the Output Format tab and from the Audio list, select the output format and the quality.
Step 3 Merge MP3 files without losing quality
Next, the system location to save the merged file can be selected from the File Location tab. Finally, start the file merging process by clicking on the Start All button.
If you're Mac user, here is a step-by-step tutorial of how to convert VOB to MP4 on Mac. Just move to How to Convert VOB to MP4 on Mac Easily >> to learn more.
Part 2. 8 MP3 Joiners Online to Merge MP3 Songs
There is no shortage of software if you want to merge MP3 online. These tools work from the browser interface and support basic merging functions. Listed below are the best tools to combine MP3 online.
1. APowersoft Free Online Audio Editor: https://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-audio-editor
This is free to use online tool that facilitates merging and performing other audio editing functions. The program needs to be launched and installed if you are using it for the first time, and after that, it can be used directly from the browser interface. In addition to MP3, other audio formats like AAC, FLAC, M4A, and others are also supported. The minimalistic interface makes the merging, trimming, copying, splitting, and other tasks quick and straightforward. The tool also allows you to preview the effect of the changes in real-time. The MP3 files can be merged without any limitation to the number of files or the size.
2. Audio Joiner: https://audio-joiner.com/
This MP3 joiner online free tool supports all major audio formats, including MP3, for rapid combining and other functions. The program supports crossfading, and there is also an option to use playback intervals as needed. The app allows merging the unlimited number of MP3 files without any restriction.
3. Clideo: https://clideo.com/merge-mp3
This is an effective tool to merge MP3 online free and quickly. Local, online, and cloud storage files can be imported to the interface for the process. Option to crossfade the files to add them seamlessly is also available. The tool allows you to choose the sequence of the files to be merged, and the output format from the available options can also be selected.
4. FilesMerge: https://www.filesmerge.com/merge-mp3-files
To merge MP3 songs online and quickly, this works as a good tool. Local files or the URL can be added to the interface for the merging process. The maximum supported file size limit is 50M, and there is an option to select the merged file quality, encoder, sampling rate, and the number of channels. The supported output format is MP3.
5. Bear File Converter: https://www.ofoct.com/merge-mp3-files
Though the tool is named as a file converter, it supports a wide array of other functions as well, including MP3 audio merging. MP3 files with the size of up to 50M can be added to the program for merging into single MP3 audio. You can choose the audio quality, encoder, sampling rate, as well as the channels depending on your requirements. The merged file can be downloaded from the program interface after the process is complete.
6. AConvert: https://www.aconvert.com/audio/merge/
AConvert is a widely used online program that is known for its support to a wide range of video and audio-related functions, including MP3 merging. Using this online audio joiner MP3 tool, files from the system, URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox can be added. Maximum supported file size of 200M and an array of other formats like WAV, OGG, AAC, and others can also be processed. The merged files can be downloaded from the system interface.
7. Freeonlineeditor: https://freeonlineeditor.com/mp3merge.php
This audio joiner online MP3 tool works from the browser interface without any need for software installation. MP3 files from your system or mobile can be added to the program interface, and multiple files at a time can be added. If you require merging only a part of your audio file, choose the start and the end time. Merged file name as desired can be selected, and after the process is completed, the file can be downloaded locally.
8. MP3Cutter: https://www.mp3cutter.com/audio-joiner
The name says MP3Cutter, but this online program also supports merging your multiple MP3 files or songs. The files to be merged can be added locally or through a URL. The order in which you want the files to be merged can be selected by simply dragging and dropping them. To achieve seamless merging, the crossfade feature is also supported. The format and the name of the merged audio file can also be changed as required. So to split and merge MP3 online, this is a good tool to consider.
The above listed are popular MP3 online merger tools that are simple in use and come with different functions and features. Online programs are simple to use, need no software download or installation, and in the majority of the cases are freely available. On the flip side, there are several drawbacks as well of using online programs like internet dependency, no support to advanced features, limitation to the file size, and the limitation to the number of files that can be added. So for professional audio merging with advanced and additional features, Wondershare UniConverter works as the best solution.