Video Editing Tips
- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
Merge Songs Online: How to Combine Songs into One Track
Want to create a playlist of your favorite songs by merging them into a single file? No worries, as there are several tools to merge songs online as well as using professional tools. A good song combiner program ensures that songs in different formats are merged together without any quality loss and in an effortless manner. Know more about the best tools to combine songs without losing quality in the following parts.
- Part 1. [Recommended] How to Combine Multiple Songs into One (MP3/WAV/WMA Included)
- Part 2. Top 5 Online Song Joiner to Join Songs
- Part 3. Other Ways to Combine Songs for Free
Part 1. How to Combine Multiple Songs into One (MP3/WAV/WMA Included)
If you have your favorite songs in different formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, and others that need to be merged seamlessly into a single audio file, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter. This effective video-toolbox supports almost all major audio formats, including WAV, WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A, and many others for various processes. With the program, your files can be added from the system or directly from a device as required and can be merged into a single MP3 or any other format. Unwanted parts of the song can be trimmed using the built-in editor of the software. Compatibility with all the latest Mac and Windows, this software supports an array of other functions as well as conversion, transfer, editing, download, and several others.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Song Merger for Windows/Mac
- Merge multiple songs together easily without ads and no quality loss.
- It supports 1000+ audio and video formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, MOV, WMV, etc.
- Convert files to optimized preset for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- It has a 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- It supports transferring videos from computer to iPhone, iPad, and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to combine songs using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add multiple songs in different formats to the software.
Run Wondershare UniConverter software and select the Video Converter section from the main interface. Click on the to browse and import the songs from your system. You can add multiple songs in different formats.
The added songs will appear on the interface. Under the added file thumbnail image, the editing icons are present. Click on the cut icon to trim and remove unwanted parts of the song.
Step 2 Select the output format.
The output format for the merged audio file can be selected by opening the drop-down menu at the Output Format tab on the top-right corner. Select the format and the quality from the Audio list.
Step 3 Select to merge songs and process.
Enable the Merge All Videos options from the bottom menu bar to combine all the added songs. Select the desktop location from the File Location tab to save the merged file. Finally, click on the Start All button to start with the file processing.
How to Merge Multiple Audio Files into One MP3 Music
Find more video ideas from Wondershare Video Community.
Part 2. Top 5 Online Song Joiner to Join Songs
An online song joiner works from the browser interface without any software installation. Know about the top 5 tools below.
1. Audio Joiner: https://audio-joiner.com/
You can combine songs online in a simple manner using this browser-based program. Songs on MP3, WMV, AAC, and other popular formats can be merged together without any quality loss. Combine the songs in a seamless flow, the crossfade function is also supported. The option for configuring and adjusting intervals in the songs is also there. Safe to use, the tool supports merging an unlimited number of files.
2. Clideo: https://clideo.com/merge-audio
Clideo allows merging your songs in MP3, WMV, and several other formats. In addition to the local system, the files can also be added from Google Drive, Dropbox, and URL. The sequence of the added file can be adjusted to what you want them to be merged. The crossfade effect for smooth merging can also be added to the process.
3. Inettools Merge MP3 online: https://inettools.net/merge/merge-mp3-online
To merge songs together quickly and easily, this is a good online tool to consider. Work from the browser-interface. The program features a user-friendly interface where you need to load the songs and choose to merge them into a single file. You can browse and load the files or can also drag and drop them. The merged file can be downloaded from the interface.
4. FilesMerge: https://www.filesmerge.com/merge-mp3-files
To merge two songs in MP3 format, this is a good tool to use. The supported input and output format are MP3, and the maximum supported file size is 50M. Local and online files through a URL can be added to the interface. You can even drag and drop the files. The program allows editing the merged file parameter like audio quality, encoder, sampling rate, and audio channels.
5. MP3Cutter: https://www.mp3cutter.com/audio-joiner
The name says MP3Cutter, but this online tool also allows merging multiple audio files. Files on the URL, as well as on your system, can be added to the interface. Files in different formats can be added to the tool, and the option for changing their sequence is also supported. The desired target file format can also be selected.
Part 3. Other Ways to Combine Songs for Free
Are you looking for options on how to merge songs together for free? There are several freeware programs available that can be downloaded on your system to combine your songs in different formats. The top 3 tools to combine two songs for free are enlisted below.
1. Wondershare Free Video Converter
The free version of the Wondershare converter, known as Free Video Converter, allows merging songs in MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, and many other formats in lossless quality. The software can be downloaded on Windows as well as Mac system and comes with ads. The files can be trimmed to remove the unwanted parts and bears a watermark. The interface is user-friendly, where you need to load the desired songs, select the target format, and choose to combine the files. Additional features include conversion, transfer, editing, and others.
This is a free and open-source digital audio editing tool that supports a wide range of functions, including audio merging. So your songs in an array of formats can be merged together using this program. Unamted parts of the song can be trimmed using the built-in editor of the program. In addition to songs, you can even mix sounds and other audio files. Additional features include recording the live audio, adding effects, copying files, and others.