Video Editing Tips
- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
FLV Joiner: How to Merge FLV Easily and Quickly
FLV is a Flash Video file that is majorly used over the internet. So, if you have downloaded clips and videos from online sharing sites, chances of them being in FLV are high. Instead of keeping multiple FLV clips you can merge and combine them into a single video. A good FLV joiner will help you to get the task done. Read the following parts to learn how to merge FLV files on Windows/Mac with easy steps.
Part 1. Step-by-step Guide to Merge FLV on Windows/Mac
Wondershare UniConverter is a professional tool to merge FLV as well as other videos like MP4, MOV, M4V, and others. The file merging process is quick, simple and there is no quality loss. Any number of videos with different file parameters can be added to the interface for the process. The Windows and Mac version of the software is available for quick download.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best FLV Merger for Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
- Merge FLV files into one with only one-click at a super fast speed.
- Convert videos in 1000+ formats like FLV, MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, etc.
- Edit FLV videos with trimming, cropping, rotating, adding subtitles, and more others.
- Optimized presets for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn FLV videos to DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to merge FLV using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare FLV video joiner and load the files.
Run Wondershare UniConverter software on your PC and from the Video Converter section click on the +Add Files to import the locally saved FLV videos. You can also drag and drop the files.
Step 2 Choose the target format as FLV.
At the top-right corner, expand the options at the Output Format tab and from the Video list select the desired target format. You can choose to keep it FLV or any other as desired. Also, select the file resolution.
Step 3 Merge FLV videos easily.
At the bottom of the menu at the right-side corner, enable the Merge All Files option. Select the destination folder to save the processed file at the File Location tab. Finally, click on the Convert All button to start with the file processing.
Part 2. Top 3 FLV Splitter and Joiner
An array of FLV splitter and joiner tools is available and the list of the popular ones is given below.
This video editing program is apt for the users who are looking for professional editing functions including video merging. The software is available for download on Windows and Mac system and facilitates merging FLV, MP4, MOV, WebM, and many other video files in lossless quality. With its user-friendly interface, the merging and other editing task are easy to accomplish even if you do not have any technical expertise in the field. Using the software you can split as well as join the desired videos.
To merge your FLV videos on Windows and Mac without re-encoding or losing original file quality, Faasoft works as a decent software. You can merge multiple files as well as convert them to an array of formats and devices. Audio files in MP3, WAV, and other formats can also be extracted from the merged FLV file. The order of the files in which you want to merge them can also be selected. Additionally, the software also works as a decent video and audio editor.
To join two or more FLV videos simply, this works a good tool that requires no installation and works as a portable project without affecting the Windows registry. Simple interface makes the program apt for all types of users where you just need to add the files, select the output destination and choose to merge. The total time and the output file size can also be checked before the merging process. This free FLV file joiner also allows you to move the file position for the merging and shows details of each FLV video.
So your FLV combine process can be achieved in an effortless manner using one of the above tools, Wondershare UniConverter will be the best choice as its multiple functions, easy-to-use features, and super fast speed.