Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
Top 3 Ways to Merge M4A Files Free Online
The need for merging audio files arises in several situations like creating an audio playlist without any pause, creating a single file of multiple voice memos and others. If you have multiple M4A files that you want to combine as a single file, a good M4A joiner would be needed. We have shortlisted for you the best free and online programs in the category to merge M4A files.
- Part 1. Best M4A joiner to combine M4A files without losing quality
- Part 2. M4A joiner freeware for Windows/Mac
- Part 3. How to merge M4A online
Part 1. Best M4A joiner to combine M4A files without losing quality.
When it comes to quality editing in an effortless manner, Wondershare UniConverter proves to be the best software and m4a merging is no exception to this. These windows and Mac-based software facilitates merging almost all video and audio formats at a quick speed without any quality loss. There is no restriction on the number of files that can be added and the option to choose the target format is also there. Additionally, the software supports an array of features like video conversion, editing, download, transfer, and others.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best M4A Merger Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
- Merge M4A files with super fast speed and no quality loss.
- Support 1000+ audio/video formats including M4A, MP3, WAV, MP4, WMV, FLV, AVI, etc.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, rotating, adding subtitles, and more others.
- Optimized presets for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn videos to DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to merge M4A using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add M4A audio files to the M4A merger.
Download and install Wondershare UniConverter software on your system, and to load the locally saved M4A files, click on the button from the Video Converter section. You can also drag and drop the files to the software interface directly.
Step 2 Select the output audio format as M4A.
At the top-right corner, expand the options at the Output Format: tab and the list of supported output formats will open in a pop-up window. From the Audio tab, select the desired format and also the quality of the file.
Step 3 Choose to merge M4A files and start processing.
To enable the software to merge the added M4A audio files, move the slider at the Merge All Files to its right side. Next, select the destination folder to save the processed file at the File Location tab. Click on the Start All button to start with the process.
Part 2. M4A joiner freeware for Windows/Mac.
If you are looking for M4A joiner freeware tool, we suggest Wondershare Free Video Converter is a good choice. Though the freeware program mainly looks after all the video related needs, the audio files can also be processed in good quality. Using this software, the M4A audio files can be merged and their output format, as well as quality, can also be selected as needed. Being a free site, there are ads on it and the processed files come with a watermark. Both Windows and Mac versions of the software are available.
Steps to combine m4a using Wondershare Free Video Converter
Step 1: Launch the Wondershare software and load the local audio files by clicking on the +Add Files button from the Convert tab.
Step 2: Open drop-down options at Convert all files to: tab at the top-right corner. Choose the target format and the quality from the Audio tab.
Step 3: At the bottom bat, enable Merge All Videos option. Select the desktop location where you want to save the merged files at the Output tab. Finally, hit on the Convert All button.
Part 3. How to merge M4A online.
An online m4a combiner also works as a decent option when you do not want to install or register for any desktop software. One such decent program is Audio Joiner that works from your browser window and allows merging multiple m4a files. The order of the files can be shuffled as required. You can even choose the start and the end time of the file to be merged. The target format can be selected from the available options. Post-process, the merged file can be downloaded to your system. The size of the merged file is also displayed by the interface.
Steps to merge M4A using Audio Joiner.
Step 1: Launch https://audio-joiner.com/ on your PC browser window. Click on the +Add track button to load the local m4a audio files.
Step 2: The added files will appear on the interface. Choose the sequence of the files, select the output format and also the start and the end time.
Step 3: Click on the Join button and the program will start merging the added files.
After the process is complete the merged file can be downloaded from the interface.
Use any one of the above-listed tools that meets your requirements to combine m4a quickly and easily.