Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
Top 5 Solutions on How to Merge WAV Files
If you are encountering issues in merging multiple WAV audio files into one, you are on the right page. To merge WAV quickly and easily, good merging software must be used. Below we have listed the top WAV joiner tools for your reference.
- Part 1. Best WAV Joiner to Merge Multiple WAV Files into One
- Part 2. WAV file Joiner Freeware - Audacity
- Part 3. 3 WAV Joiners Online
Part 1. Best WAV Joiner to Merge Multiple WAV Files into One
To make your audio and video files merging process quick and hassle-free, we suggest Wondershare UniConverter as an ideal solution. This desktop software supports over 10,000 formats including WAV for file processing several ways including merging. The software once installed on your Windows or Mac system facilitates the quick joining of multiple WAV files without any loss in quality. You can even edit the files using the built-in editor before merging them. The merged files can be transferred to an array of devices using the software.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best WAV Joiner Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
- Merge multiple WAV audio files into one with super fast speed and no quality loss.
- Edit WAV audio files with trimming, cutting, changing the sample rate, and more others.
- Support 1000+ audio and video formats including MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, etc.
- Optimized presets for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn videos to DVD or music to CD with free DVD menu templates.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad, and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Merge WAV Using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Import files to Wondershare WAV combiner.
Run the installed Wondershare UniConverter software on your system, and import the local files by simply dragging and dropping them to the interface. You can also click on the button to browse and load them.
Step 2 Choose the target format as WAV.
The software gives you the freedom to select the target format of the merged files as WAV or any other along with quality. Choose the format from the Audio tab that appears after opening the drop-down menu at the Output Format: tab on the top-right corner.
Step 3 Start to merging WAV files.
Enable Merge All Files option at the bottom bar of the software menu. Next, browse and select the folder on the desktop where you want to save the merged files from the File Location tab. Finally, click on the Start All button to start with the file processing.
Part 2. WAV file Joiner Freeware - Audacity
If you in search of a WAV file joiner freeware tool, Audacity works as a great choice. This is an open-source cross-platform audio editing tool that supports multiple functions including audio merging. The user-friendly interface of the program makes the merging process easy even for the people who do not have editing experience. Additional supported features of the tool include audio recording. Importing and exporting files, conversion, adding effects, and others.
Steps to Use Audacity WAV Merger Freeware
Step 1: Download, install and launch the Audacity software on your system. To import the local WAV files to be merged open File > Open. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the files.
Step 2: Select the added second, third, and other files by clicking on their label. Choose the Cut option from the Edit menu.
Step 3: Place the cursor after the end of the first track from where you want to add the rest of the audio files. Next, click on the Paste option from the Edit menu to add and merge the files.
Step 3: Finally, click on File > Export to save the merged WAV file.
Part 3. 3 WAV Joiners Online
For basic file merging, online tools work as a decent choice. Below listed are the top 3 WAV online joiners.
This is free to use browser-based software that facilitates merging multiple WAV files in a quick simple manner. The maximum supported file size is 200MB and after the process is complete, you can download the merged file on your system. Encrypted or protected audio files cannot be merged using the program. The merged file can be saved into an array of formats including MP3, OGG, M4A, and others.
- User-friendly interface
- No software download needed
- Support to all major audio formats
- Internet dependency
- The maximum supported file size is 200MB
WAV files on the system, Google Drive, Dropbox, or URL can be added to this online program interface for the merging process. The tool works from the browser window without any need for software installation. The sequence of the added files can be joined using the program and an option to select the output file format is also there. You can also use the Crossfade option.
- Allows adding multiple files without any restriction
- The sequence of the files can be changed as needed
- The merged file can be saved to the system, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Output file parameters cannot be changed
- File merging process takes time
Using AConvert, the WAV and other audio files like MP3, WMA, FLAC, M4A, and others can be merged into a single file. Files can be added from the computer, cloud storage or URL. The program allows merging the files that have the same format resolution and other parameters. After you merge WAV online using the tool, the processed file can be downloaded locally.
- Allows adding files from multiple sources
- User-friendly interface
- Files of same parameters can only be merged
- This WAV joiner free tool has no option for changing the file sequence
- The processed file needs to be downloaded
We have listed different types of WAV file joiner programs in the above part. As per your requirements opt for the program. Wondershare UniConverter is a professional tool with an array of additional features. So if you are looking for WAV merging along with a host of other features, investing in Wondershare software will prove to be a wise choice.