Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
Step-by-step Guide on How to Combine Videos on YouTube 2020
Looking for the solutions to YouTube combine videos? You are reading on the right page. The following parts will help you know more about how YouTube combines videos and the best solutions to combine and convert videos for uploading to YouTube easily and without losing quality.
- Part 1. Can You Combine Videos Together on YouTube
- Part 2. YouTube Video Joiner Online to Merge YouTube Videos Online Free
- Part 3. Best Way to Merge Multiple Videos for YouTube and Upload with One-Click
- Part 4. Comparison Table Between These 2 YouTube Joiners
Part 1. Can You Combine Videos Together on YouTube
If you have been searching for the methods on how to combine video on YouTube, then you will be disappointed to know that in the present version of YouTube there is no option to do so. The earlier versions of the YouTube app had the video editor that facilitates merging multiple videos, adding effects and transitions. Since September 2017, the online video editor has been canceled by YouTube, and thus there is no option to merge YouTube videos online. The YouTube Studio is the latest editing tool by YouTube that allows trimming videos, adding blurs, adding music, and other features, but video merging is not supported.
Part 2. YouTube Video Joiner Online to Merge YouTube Videos Online Free
A simple and straightforward solution to merge YouTube videos is using an online video merging tool, and Clideo just supports all the features needed. This browser-based program needs no installation or registration and features a user-friendly interface. The URL of the YouTube videos can be added to the program interface for combining into a single file. Additionally, local videos from the system, Google Drive, and Dropbox can also be added. Using the program, you can trim the added file, add borders and choose to cross-fade if needed. The added file sequence can be changed by dragging and moving the files. The option to add the audio is also available. Working as a decent YouTube video combiner, Clideo allows selecting the desired format and the resolution for the merged video.
Steps on how to merge videos on YouTube using Clideo
Step 1: On your system browser, open https://clideo.com/merge-video. Open the drop-down menu at + Choose files and at Paste a URL section, paste the YouTube video link that you want to merge.
Step 2: As the file is added to the interface, paste more YouTube links at +Add more files tab at the top-right corner. Similarly, multiple files can be added.
Step 3: Next, you can choose to crop the videos, choose the aspect ratio, choose the output format and the resolution.
Step 4: Finally, hit on the Merge button to start combining the added videos.
Part 3. Best Way to Merge Multiple Videos for YouTube and Upload with One-Click
To achieve a lossless quality file during the file merging along with advanced features, Wondershare UniConverter works as an excellent software. Using the program video in MP4, MOV, M4V, WebM, and all other popular formats can be merged together in a quick, simple manner. The software comes with a built-in editor that allows cropping, trimming, cutting, and other features. The merged video can be transferred to the YouTube account with a single click. Additional software features include video conversion, download, recording, DVD burning, and others.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Merger and Converter for YouTube
- Best video merger for YouTube to convert and merge videos for uploading for YouTube easily.
- Edit videos with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1000+ video/audio formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, MP3, WAV, VOB and presets for devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer files from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to merge multiple videos and upload on YouTube using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Load the videos to the software interface
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter software on your PC, and on the Merger section, click on the to browse and load the local videos to be merged. You can add the files from the connected devices directly or can drag and drop them as well. The editing of the added files can be done using the icons under the added file thumbnail image.
Step 2 Select YouTube as the output format
Open the drop-down menu beside the Output Format: tab at the bottom left corner. The list of supported formats will open in a pop-up window. From the Web Video tab, choose the YouTube format. Also, select the resolution of the file.
Step 3 Convert and merge videos for YouTube
At the bottom of the software interface, click the Start All button to start combining the files.
Step 4 Upload the merged video to YouTube
Hit on the Finished tab, and here you can see the list of processed and merged files. Log in with your YouTube account and choose the merged video from your local file to share.
Part 4. Comparison Table Between These 2 YouTube Joiners
|Supported video formats||All popular and widely used formats like MOV, MP4, M4V, WebM, FLV, and many others||Most of the widely used formats|
|Maximum video size||No restrictions||No size limit|
|Number of videos that can be uploaded||Unlimited||Multiple|
|Trim and cut videos||Yes||Allows cutting videos|
|Supported Output formats||All popular formats||Widely used formats|
|Sharing to YouTube directly||Yes||No|
Depending on the features required, you can choose from YouTube video joiner online tool or the professional Wondershare UniConverter. The online tool is dependent on internet connectivity and comes with basic features, while the Wondershare software has no limitations and comes with a host of additional and advanced features.