Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
A Full Guide on How to Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
The need for merging videos arises in several situations, like when you want to create some customized video, tutorials, and others. Combine your videos on Windows systems, different programs and tools can be used depending on your requirements. Discussed below are the solutions about how to merge videos in Windows 10/8/7.
- Part 1. How to Merge Videos in Windows Media Player
- Part 2. How to Use Built-in Photos App as Free Video Joiner in Windows 10
- Part 3. Best Tool to Merge/Combine Videos in Windows 10/8/7
Part 1. How to Merge Videos in Windows Media Player
Developed by Microsoft for Windows-based devices, Windows Media Player is a media player and library application that, in addition to video playback in an array of devices supports several other features as well. The program works as an all-rounder video editing app and supports video merging as well. Windows Media video clip joiner program works with Windows Media Player to combine the files. Using the app, your videos in an array of formats can be combined together is a simple and quick manner. The users without any video editing experience can also use the program with ease.
Steps on how windows merge videos using Windows Media Player
Step 1: Download, install, and launch the Windows Media clip joiner app on your Windows system.
Step 2: From the File menu on the program interface, go to the Add File option. Browse and select the first video to be merged. Again go to the Add File option to load the other files to be combined. Repeat the process till all files to be merged are added to the interface.
Step 3: At the joiner program, give the desired name to the merged video at the Name tab. Next, hit on the Combine button, and the app will merge all the added video and save it to the hard drive of the system. After the file is saved, quit the joiner program.
Step 4: Open the Windows Media Player and go to File > Add File option. Browse for the video that was merged and click on the Open button to load it into the Windows Media Player app. Clicking on the Play button will enable you to watch the merged file.
Part 2. How to Use Built-in Photos App as Free Video Joiner in Windows 10
To merge videos Windows 10, the built-in Photos app works as a great tool. The app allows merging several videos without affecting the original files as the combined video is saved as a new file. Multiple videos and photo editing features are supported by the app.
Steps on how to combine videos Windows 10 using the built-in Photos app
Step 1: On your Windows system, open the Photos app and hit on the Create button next to the search box.
Step 2: Choose the Video Project in the menu and then browse and select the videos to be merged.
Step 3: Next, give a name to the project and hit on the Create Video.
Step 4: The app will now move to the video editor mode using which you trim the files if needed. Hit on the finish button.
Step 5: Finally, click on the Export or share button, and the video will be saved.
Part 3. Best Tool to Merge/Combine Videos in Windows 10/8/7
If you are looking for the best video merger software for Windows 10, we suggest Wondershare UniConverter. This desktop-based software works seamlessly on your Windows 10/8/7 and other OS, including Mac, and supports a wide range of editing functions, including video merging. The tool allows combining videos in an array of formats like MP4, MOV, M4V, WebM, and others in lossless quality. The added files can be trimmed, cut, and cropped using the built-in editor. The option to choose the output file format and resolution is also available. The software also facilitates transferring the merged file to iOS, Android, and a host of other devices.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Merger for Windows 10/8/7
- Best video merger for Windows 10/8/7 to merge video files together without losing any quality.
- Edit videos with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1000+ video/audio formats, including MP4, MOV, WMV, MP3, WAV, and presets for devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer files from computer to iPhone, iPad, and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to combine videos on Windows using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add videos to Wondershare UniConverter.
Launch the installed software on your Windows system. On the main menu, click on the from the Video Converter tab to browse and import the videos to be merged. Multiple files in different formats can be added. You can even drag and drop the files to the interface. To edit the files, use the icons under the thumbnail image.
Step 2 Choose the merged file format.
On the top-right corner, expand the Output Format tab, and from the Video tab, choose the format in which you want to save the combined file. Also, select the file resolution.
Step 3 Merge videos on Windows 10
Enable the video merging option by moving the slider at the Merge All Videos button at the bottom of the interface. The desktop location to save the merged file can be select at the File Location tab. Finally, hit on the Start All button to start with file merging. The Finished tab can be used to check and manage the merged file at the software interface.