- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Convert Swf to Html5
- 4.32 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.33 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.34 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
How to Edit Videos Easily with Trim/Cut/Merge/Crop
"During my AVT course, I need to edit the videos, add captions and subtitles to the MP4 files and perform other customization functions. To get all my editing tasks done quickly and simply, I rely on Wondershare UniConverter. This is an excellent tool and looks after all my project editing needs."
Wondershare UniConverter is a powerful desktop software that looks after all the video-related needs. The built-in editor of the software offers several functions cropping, cutting, trimming, adding subtitles, adding watermark, rotation, and others. With simple and quick editing the tool is apt for beginners as well as professionals.
Wondershare UniConverter - Convert and Edit Videos Easily
- Support 1000+ video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV and more others.
- Edit videos easily with trimming, cropping, cutting, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Convert videos to optimized preset for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Below listed are the major editing features supported by the software.
1. Trim and Cut video length
Using this feature, the length of the video file can be trimmed to reduce its size for easy sharing and upload. Moreover, the unwanted parts of the video like ads and others can be trimmed using this function of the software.
2. Crop black edges
Several times, there are black borders and edges at the video file which are not required. Using the crop function of the software, these edges can be easily removed to make the video look interesting and clean.
3. Merge all video clips into one
To create one single video of your multiple clips, Wondershare works as an excellent choice. The files are merged in high quality and in the desired format. So if you have assignments with multiple files and clips you can combine them all.
4. Apply Video Effects
An array of video filters is available at the software that can be used to create impressive-looking customized videos. Option for manually adjusting the brightness, contrast, and saturation is also there.
5. Add watermark to video
A high-quality image or text watermark can be added to your videos using the software. Moreover, the option to choose the text format, size and other parameters of the watermark can also be selected.
Steps on How to Edit Videos with Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add videos to the software interface.
Run Wondershare UniConverter on your PC/Mac. Click on the +Add Images button to browse and load the video that you want to edit. You can also directly drag and drop the files.
Step 2 Edit videos easily.
The added videos will appear on the software interface with details and a thumbnail image. The steps for editing the files are as follows:
Trim and cut video length:
Click on the first Trim icon and a new pop-up window will open. Here choose the video portion that you want to remove, click on the Cut button and then click on the Delete button. The selected part will be deleted from the video file. Click on the Save to confirm the changes.
Click on the second crop icon under the thumbnail image. On the pop-up window, choose the part of the video that you want to crop by moving the cursors on the Original Preview window. Alternatively, you can also enter the file crop area size. Click on the OK button to confirm on the changes.
Apply video effects:
Click on the third Effect icon and from the pop-up window, select the Effect tab. Choose the file parameters and the desired filter to add the video effect. Clicking on the OK button will confirm the changes.
Click on the Effect icon and select the Watermark tab from the pop-up window. Add the image or the text watermark as needed. You can also edit the text watermark parameters and their placement. Hit on the OK button when all settings are done.
Click on the Effect button and from the new pop-up window choose the Subtitle tab. Choose the local or online subtitle. Also select the subtitle font, color, size, type, transparency, and position. Click on the OK button will confirm the changes.
Step 3 Choose the target format and save the video.
Finally, choose the desired target format from the Convert all files to: tab on the top-right corner. Select the desktop location to save the processed file at the Output tab. Finally, hit on the Convert All button to start converting and editing the file.
Free download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your Windows or Mac system, and get all your video editing tasks done with the above steps.