- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
12 Efficiency Strategies to Maximize Your Study Time and Improve Study Efficiency
"I am taking classes for my course online and my professors post their lectures in mp4 format. I like to listen to the lectures whenever I'm in my car. I use Wondershare UniConverter to convert the mp4s to mp3s and then transfer them to a USB drive and play them on the stereo in my car. I got 3 As and 1 A- last semester because I did this. A big thanks to Wondershare for this amazing software."
No matter whether you are preparing for some specific course, a professional degree or entrance exam, it is important to maximize the study time and also to improve the efficiency of study. With multiple things in hand, limited time becomes a problem for a lot of students and to deal with the same, we have picked up the 12 most efficient strategies that will surely help you to improve study efficiency and study time.
Useful Tips to Maximize Study Time & Improve Study Efficiency
1. Create a Schedule
Creating a schedule is the first and foremost thing to maximize your study time. You can sue a calendar, an app, or a pinboard time table to draft a schedule that works best for you. Include the study time, sleep, and also the socializing time in the schedule.
2. Prioritize the Studying
If you are involved in multiple activities like volunteering, sports or any other, then it is important to give them a little break and prioritize on the studies. If the extra activities cannot be avoided for any reason, reduce their timings.
3. Plan and Research Well
Before trying out any schedule or a strategy, give time for proper planning and research. A good time management execution is possible if the planning is well. Give yourself time to adapt to the new information. Make notes of everything that you research to include it into your planning schedule.
4. Set Flexible and Realistic Goals
Set the study goals on a daily and weekly basis, depending on the course you have picked up, besides the course classes, independent study timing also needs to be included. Always remember to set flexible and realistic goals for yourself.
5. Keep Distractions at Bay
Distraction is one of the biggest culprits that keep you away from maximizing your study time and efficiency. So to keep away from the distractions try different places to study so that you know where you feel the least distracted. Also stay away from the access to TV sets, social media, and other sources during the study time.
6. Take a Break
The best way to increase efficiency and to optimize the study time is taking a break. Instead of long studying hours at a single stretch, break them into blocks. Take a break to stretch, eat, walk or do some activities for a short period in between.
7. Engage in Physical Activities
It is rightly said that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. So engage in some regular fitness activity that will not only keep you disciplined in life but also in studies.
8. Right Food
To keep yourself concentrated and to keep your mind healthy, it is important to feed the right food. Take food items that are high in protein and micro-nutrients that helps you to keep energetic and aids in your brain to work better. Carb loaded heavy food makes your brain work sluggish, so avoid them.
9. Set Goals
Setting goals is important to keep you right on track. Write your goals on a piece of paper and paste it in your room so that whenever you feel distracted or lost, you have a motivation looking at your goals.
10. Set the Mood
Setting the mood and the right ambiance is an important factor to maximize the time and the efficiency of the study time. Look what works best for you like right lightning, a proper desk, light music or any other factor. Create the right ambiance to set the right mood.
11. Create Notes
Notes are a great way to revise and study things quickly. If you have some video presentations related to your course, you can convert them into an audio file and listen to them while traveling or driving. Wondershare UniConverter is one such professional software that helps you convert your video and other files into high-quality audio format. Using the software you can also transfer the converted file to your phone or a USB drive.
12. Reward Yourself
Set milestones and reward yourself every time when you reach each of these milestones. Rewarding works as a great motivation and it also helps to work more towards achieving your goals.
So if you too are looking for tips on how to maximize study time and how to increase study efficiency, the above pointers will surely be of great help.
Wondershare UniConverter is an all-in-one video toolbox which can help you convert video/audio files in 1000+ format, converting MKV to MP4 for example. And you can also convert online videos to your local formats easily without losing quality. Learn more features about it listed below, and free download to have a try if you need it.
Wondershare UniConverter - Convert Online Videos to Phones
- Support 1000+ video formats including MP4/MOV/MKV/AVI/WMV for high speed and high quality conversion.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Download and record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites easily and quickly.
- Edit videos with trimming, merging, cropping, adding watermark, editing subtitles, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.