- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 1.1 Best Video Converter to MP4
- 1.2 Top 8 Free Video Converter to MP4
- 1.3 Top 9 3GP Video Converters
- 1.4 Online Video Converters to AVI
- 1.5 Top 5 MPEG Video Converters
- 1.6 FLV Video Converters
- 1.7 6 Free Video to JPG Converters
- 1.8 Top 10 Video to GIF Converters
- 1.9 Top 6 Video to Text Converters
- 2.0 Top 5 TP Converters in 2020
- 2.1 Top 5 Free WebM Video Converters
- 2.2 Top 5 HTC Video Converters
- 2.3 Best 5 MOD/TOD Converters
- 2.4 Best 7 WTV Converters
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.32 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.33 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.34 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.35 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.36 How to Crop Video in iMovie
- 4.37 Best Free Google MP3 Converters
- 4.38 Top 11 Google MP4 Converters
MP3 to Video Converter App: 4 Ways to Convert MP3 to Video Free or Online
I tried to upload a song that I like but YouTube says that format is not supported. Why is it happening? There are many audios on YouTube but when I try to upload the audio files, it fails, why?
Queries like this are often searched in the browser to look for an answer. But it is not a problem as it seems. YouTube is showing the error only because the format of the audio file is not supported by the platform. It is a video uploading platform and hence supports only video formats. Thus, you will need an audio file in video format. So, to resolve your issues, we are providing you some of the best MP3 to video converter for free, which will help you to convert any format so that you can upload your audio to YouTube.
- Part 1. Best MP3 to Video Converter APP for Windows/Mac
- Part 2. How to Convert MP3 to MP4 Online
- Part 3. Convert MP3 to Video with Pictures via Windows Movie Maker
- Part 4. Transfer MP3 to Video with Picture on Mac
Part 1. Best MP3 to Video Converter APP for Windows/Mac
Among all the choices you have, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the tool that will do the job quickly and very easily. It is the best MP3 Converter for PC and hence used by many people for the conversion of file formats. Along with the format conversion, the software also has many more capabilities. It can also be used to download the videos and audio from multiple platforms and burn them on various data discs. Wondershare UniConverter is the complete video toolkit and hence can perform multiple tasks.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Best MP3 to video converter app to convert MP3 to video format and upload it to YouTube.
- Support most video/audio input and output formats such as MP3/WAV/WMA/M4A/MP4/AVI/MOV/MKV/MPEG and more.
- Download videos from 10,000+ video websites such as YouTube by pasting URLs.
- Burn videos to DVD with free menu templates and other customization points.
- Transfer videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android devices easily via USB cable.
- Additional toolbox with functions of VR Convert, Fix Video Metadata, GIF Maker, Copy DVD, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Video Tutorial to Convert MP3 to Any Video Format with Wondershare UniConverter
Steps to Convert MP3 to Video with Best MP3 to Video Converter App:
Step 1 Add Files to Best MP3 to Video Converter
Download the software on your system and launch it. From the Video Converter interface, tap on the option, and a search window will open up. Choose your MP3 files to convert to videos.
Step 2 Select a Video Format for Your MP3 Files
Next, click the Output Format: option on the bottom-left corner to select a video format you want to convert to. As ultimately, you are going to upload the file on YouTube, so select the YouTube format.
Step 3 Convert MP3 to YouTube Compatible Video
At last, tap on the Convert option or directly tap on the Start All button if you have multiple files for conversion. Your MP3 files will be converted to videos after a few minutes.
Part 2. How to Convert MP3 to MP4 Online
Another option that users also choose is online MP3 to video converter. Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) is such a most recommended online platform to convert MP3 to video. It doesn't require any hectic download or installation process. Instead, the file format conversion is done online, and then you are provided with the converted file that you can download. It can efficiently convert more than 30 types of format into video formats. So, use the Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) as MP3 to video converter free and online to download the files on your device easily.
Steps to Convert MP3 to Video Online and Free with Online UniConverter (originally Media.io)
Step 1: Visit the link https://www.media.io/, and the home page of the website will open up.
Step 2: On the left side, you will see a tab where you can add files to convert. Tap on the Add your files option and load the file from your device. Then choose your output format by clicking the Convert to the button.
Step 3: The conversion process will take a while, depending on the number and size of the files. Once the files are converted, you will be able to download them.
Part 3. Convert MP3 to Video with Pictures via Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker doesn't exactly convert the format, but it can make a video with the audio file and only the image that you want to keep as the thumbnail for your video. You will be able to upload the mp3 to YouTube without any difficulty. Although the Windows Movie Maker was discontinued by Microsoft, it can still be downloaded from other hosts.
Steps on How to Convert MP3 to Video with Images via Windows Movie Maker:
Step 1: Download the Windows Movie Maker from an authentic site and install it on your system. Then launch the software and start the process. Tap on the Add option on the screen and add the photo that you want to keep as the thumbnail for the audio file.
Step 2: Then, on the next screen, add the audio file into the software interface.
Step 3: Under the Music Tools, select the Options tab. In the options, customize the length of the file and select the endpoint of the file to copy it.
Step 4: Now tap on the Edit option under the Video Tools, and in the Duration, field pastes the length of the song in that field.
Step 5: Click the Play button and have a preview of the file. Finally, from the File tab and choose the Save Movie option and then click on the YouTube option. Give a name to the file and then save the file on your system.
Windows Movie Maker will start the rendering process of the video, and it will only take a while to complete it. Now you are free to upload the audio in video format on YouTube.
Part 4. Transfer MP3 to Video with Picture on Mac
The conversion of MP3 to video is not that much of a complicated task, even on Mac. iMovie offers a similar feature as that of the Windows Movie Maker. It can convert audio to video with pictures easily, which further can be uploaded to YouTube without any hassle. Using the iMovie isn't a tough job; you can easily make such audio/video files in minutes.
Steps to Convert MP3 to Video on Mac with iMovie:
Step 1: Launch the iMovie app on your Mac from the Applications folder. If you haven't installed the iMovie app on your Mac, then you can install it from iTunes.
Step 2: Tap on the Projects button loads the picture that you want to be displayed on your video. You can also use the drag and drop method to load the picture.
Step 3: When the picture is added right-click on it and select the Clip adjustment option. In the adjustment tab, give duration to the clip and tap on the done option.
Step 4: Now, add the music file from iTunes, or from the download library. Either select the File option and tap on the Import button to open the library window, or use the drag and drop method to load the music file in iMovie.
Step 5: Once the file is added to the iMovie, adjust the starting and endpoint of the movie. You can also have a preview of the video that you are creating.
Step 6: If you are satisfied with the editing, then go to the File tab and then select the Finalize project option. The iMovie will start rendering the audio into video format. The conversion will take some time, and you have to wait patiently. Unless the process is complete, you won't be able to make another movie.
Step 7: When the process completes, you can now go under the share tab to export the file to the media library or directly share it to YouTube.
Although the iMovie is a very smart app, it takes a lot of time to convert the mp3 into a YouTube supported video. Thus, the users have to rely on software that won't take much time and does the conversion as fast as possible.
Thus, now, we can conclude which is the best mp3 to video converter. The software that comes at high prices needs to be efficient, but that's not the case with the free software. Not all free software has the capability of working efficiently. Windows Movie Maker and the iMovie for Mac, both are good software but lacks the most important feature required by the users, i.e., speed.
Hence, we are recommending you to use Wondershare UniConverter to convert MP3 to video format so that you can upload it to YouTube quickly. The Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) is also a reliable platform designed by Wondershare so that you can have benefits of a brilliant platform without any charges.