- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.32 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.33 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.34 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.35 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.36 How to Crop Video in iMovie
Top 5 MXF Converter Reviews 2020
- Part 1. What is MXF format
- Part 2. What's important for an MXF converter
- Part 3. Recommended MXF converters
The MXF format is a container that is encoded with a variety of video and audio formats. It is the most common format that all popular camcorders record in. The MXF format was designed for professional videographers to use which includes timecode and metadata support so the files can be edited in a number of video or audio applications. Although this is the most common format that camcorders record in it often times can lead to issues when being uploaded on other devices. To be able to properly edit, view, and play the MXF formats, you will need an efficient MXF converter to convert this format to a more compatible one.
There are plenty of MXF converters available but most will result in a reduction of quality, long conversion times, and even incompatible format conversion. You want to be aware of these important features when you choose an MXF converter.
- 1) You want to ensure that the MXF converter can convert files to the most recent format standards. The most converter may be incredibly limited with the files they can convert to and some may offer a few varieties but you want to choose one that can offer conversion to HD formats, 3D, 4K, and output with H 265.
- 2) A number of MXF converters will make your files easy to upload onto a number of prominent editing software platforms but you can cut back a lot of your editing time if you choose a converter that offers a variety of editing tools. The most basic tools you want to be sure you can control through your MXF converter are cutting, trimming, and parameters.
- 3) A feature that most MXF converters do not easily offer is a support team to help you with any questions you may have. You want to be sure that when you have concerns or questions about the software or service you are using that your concerns are important and that any issues you may have are a priority to resolve. You want to choose an MXF converter that offers additional tech support as a precaution at least.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Wondershare is one of the best and most versatile video conversion programs you can find. It offers a wide variety of formats to convert your MXF files to one of the fastest conversion speeds. You can also make a number of edits to your video to help reduce your editing time. You can also perform multiple conversion at one time without restricting your ability to continue your other work as your files are being converted. You can also have your files easily and quickly compressed without any loss of quality to the picture to help free up more space on your devices. Wondershare also has a highly experienced and skilled support team to help assist you with any technical support you may need. This is a program that offers user-friendly navigation for those with little design experience while also offering more advanced settings and control for the professionals.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert MXF to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert camcorder videos in MXF to other formats directly.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Built-in video editor to trim, crop videos, add subtitles, apply effects, and more.
- Burn videos to playable DVD with attractive free DVD templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube or other 10,000 sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines editing video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
1. Acrok MXF Converter
The Acrok MXF Converter is a suitable choice to convert your MXF files to a number of other file types such as MP4, AVI, MPG, FLV, MKV, and others. The files are made compatible to use with a wide range of editing programs such as Avid Media Composer, QuickTime, and iMovie. You can also make edits to the video prior to the conversion such as cropping, trimming subtitle additions, and adding watermarks. Although the program can be downloaded to use on both Macs and Window system it is much more functional on Macs. Mac and Window users will pay $39.00 for the program and the offer a free download and money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
2. Aiseesoft Free MXF Converters
Aiseesoft offers an MXF converter download that allows you to convert your MXF files to MOV, AVI, or AMV video. It has limited functionality and the quality of the converted video does not come out as well as you would hope. They offer paid software that offers more format conversions which will cost $24.65. With the paid version you also have a few editing tools you can utilize such as cropping, watermarking, and video effects adjustments.
3. Freemake Video Converter
If you want a simple free MXF program to convert your video files to MP3 then Freemake can be an easy way for you to do just that. The program is easy to navigate and allows you to add subtitles to your video, which needs to be download from the internet first. You can also do simple edits to the video such as cutting, rotating, or joining clips together. The upload times can be a time-consuming process but not much of the quality is lost. This is a good place for a non-professional to easily convert their MXF files.
You can uploads files that are up to 100 megabytes using this free online MXF converter. You can convert your MXF files to GIF, AVI, DPG, MOV, MP3, WMV, MP4, and a few other formats. This free version only converts the files you have no control over any additional editing you may want to perform and the uploads and conversion can be a long process that may limit your ability to do much else while the conversion is taking place. It is a good option if you just want to convert your MXF files and if you have the time to wait for it to be completed. Your finished converted files are then only available for access for 24 hours so this is something you will want to be mindful of.
Among the above MXF Converters, I will suggest Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) just download and have a try of the one-stop solution MXF converter.