- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 1.1 Best Video Converter to MP4
- 1.2 Top 8 Free Video Converter to MP4
- 1.3 Top 9 3GP Video Converters
- 1.4 Online Video Converters to AVI
- 1.5 Top 5 MPEG Video Converters
- 1.6 FLV Video Converters
- 1.7 6 Free Video to JPG Converters
- 1.8 Top 10 Video to GIF Converters
- 1.9 Top 6 Video to Text Converters
- 2.0 Top 5 TP Converters in 2020
- 2.1 Top 5 Free WebM Video Converters
- 2.2 Top 5 HTC Video Converters
- 2.3 Best 5 MOD/TOD Converters
- 2.4 Best 7 WTV Converters
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.32 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.33 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.34 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.35 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.36 How to Crop Video in iMovie
- 4.37 Best Free Google MP3 Converters
- 4.38 Top 11 Google MP4 Converters
Top 8 Free Video to JPG Converter to Extract Video Frames
What can you do if you want to make an interesting snapshot from your video? Or how to convert your home videos into a memorable photo album by extracting JPG frames? Extracting pictures from a video is not such a difficult thing as you think. With the help of video to JPG converters, you can take photos from the video and make a photo slideshow easily and quickly. If you want to know more about these online and free videos to JPG converters, read this article, and the top 8 tools will be introduced.
- Part 1. Top 4 Free Video to JPG Converter for Desktop PC
- Part 2. Top 4 Free Video to JPG Converter Online
- Part 3. Best Video to Picture Converter in 2021
There are many free videos to JPG converters available that feature decent conversion and basic functions. Here we listed the top 4 free video converters to JPG for you. You can choose a suitable converter, depending on your needs.
The free version of the Wondershare UniConverter is also available that facilitates quality video to JPG conversion. The program supports all popular video formats that can be added to the software for conversion. You can even merge multiple videos and edit them if needed before the conversion takes place. This free video to JPG converter also supports other functions like video download from YouTube, disc burning, and 1-minute video recording of Skype, converting videos or pictures to GIF, and file transfer to iOS and Android devices.
This is a desktop free-to-use video to picture converter that is safe to install, run, and use. The program is free from any spyware or adware and allows converting an array of video formats to JPG pictures. Using the tool, you can specify the time and frame size for extracting the images. The total number of images to be extracted from the video can also be specified. You can also select the location on your PC where you want to save the converted pictures.
VLC Media Player is a widely used cross-platform media player that is free and open-source. The tool can play an array of file formats along with VCD, DVD, audio CDs, and streaming sites. Besides playing videos, the player also works as a decent conversion tool and allows converting videos to other formats and images. The player also has a complete feature set over the videos, filters, and subtitle synchronization. VLC Media player can set the image format to JPG, BMP, PNG, and other formats. You need to mention the recording ratio and the path of the location to save the files. And the defined ratio will save an image file in the desired format at every XXXX number of frames mentioned.
This is another desktop free video to JPG converter that allows images from the video frames. In addition to JPG, the videos can also be extracted in BMP, PNG, JPEG, or TGA image format as needed. The program is extremely fast to use and allows you to set the number of frames you need. Using VirtualDub, you can also set a specific range in the video to extract pictures between these mentioned points. The software is licensed under GNU GPL and is compatible with 32bit and 64 bit Windows platforms. Batch processing is also facilitated using the software.
If you don't want to install any applications in your PC, online tools can help you convert videos to JPG formats. The online converters are easy-to-use, need no installation, and are free to use. For the basic video to JPG conversion, we have shortlisted the top 4 free videos to JPG converter.
This is a free and online video to JPG converter that allows images from the video frames. The program is extremely fast to use and will enable you to set the number of frames you need. Using Online Converter, you can also set a specific range in the video to extract pictures between these mentioned points.
This is a free video to JPG converter online tool that supports a wide range of video formats for conversion. The program can be used from your PC browser without any need for installation or registration. You simply need to add the videos from your PC to choose JPG as a picture format and enter your mail ID. The pictures will be extracted from your videos, and their download link will be sent to the mentioned email ID. The program also allows editing image output frames like changing the image's size, applying the effects, rotating or flipping the images, and others. BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF are the other image supported formats.
Ezgif.com is a simple online GIF maker and toolset for basic animated GIF editing, which supports many video features. It has a video to JPG converter that allows you to convert video to an image sequence. You can upload any type of video, and it will generate a list of JPG (JPEG) images. And the interface is straightforward to use so that the newbies only need a few clicks to convert videos to JPG format.
Online-Convert is a free video to an image sequence converter online tool that supports a wide range of formats. Using the program, you can add the desired video files from your PC, Dropbox, Google Drive, or URL. For advanced settings, you can choose the pictures' quality to be extracted, select its size, and choose the color. There are also options to enhance the images, crop the pixels, and also enter the DPI. The settings done for extracting images can also be saved for future use. The extracted pictures can be downloaded from the program interface itself.
Among the video conversion tools available, creating high-quality image files requires a professional video to picture converter. Here we recommend Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This all-in-one video toolbox results in excellent quality video conversion to other formats and images at fast speed. The added videos to the program interface can be converted to JPG, as well as BMP format. If you want to convert MOV videos to JPG on Mac, it also can help you a lot. Wondershare UniConverter also supports various other functions like video editing, video download, disc burning, fix video metadata, and GIF-making.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video to JPG Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert videos to JPG, BMP, and other formats with one-click.
- Input 1,000+ video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPEG, etc.
- Make GIFs from videos or pictures with customize settings easily.
- Convert videos to any format with super fast converting speed and full-quality output.
- Edit videos with advanced features like trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, subtitles, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to DVD with free menu templates.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by directly pasting URLs.
- Support a toolbox with functions of VR Converter, Fix Media Metadata, Video Compress, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Extract Pictures from Video with Wondershare Video to JPG Converter:
Step 1 Add and Play Videos to Wondershare Video to JPG Converter
Once the software is installed and opened on your PC/Mac, choose the Video Converter tab and click on the +Add Files icon. Browse for the local videos to add to the interface. As the video is added to the interface, hover the mouse over the thumbnail image and click on the play icon to start playing it.
Step 2 Capture Pictures from Video
As the video starts playing, hit on the drop-down button next to the camera-like icon and choose the Settings option.
From the pop-up window, choose JPG as the desired image format and select the PC location to save the captured image. Finally, hit on the OK button to confirm. While the video is playing, click on the Capture icon on the frame which you wish to save as a picture.
Step 3 Locate Converted JPG Picture
To check the converted video to JPG frames, click on the Open Folder option from drop-down options at the Capture icon. The folder is showing all captured images here.
You have multiple choices for the video to JPG converter, as mentioned in the above parts. Pick up a tool that best suits your requirements. For quality conversion with advanced features, Wondershare UniConverter is the best choice.