- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.32 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.33 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.34 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.35 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.36 How to Crop Video in iMovie
Top 6 Easy-to-use Video Editors for Primary Users
"I am one of the prime members of the creative team in my college and now and then there is a requirement to create projects for which I need to convert, merge, and edit videos from several different sources. I used UniConverter and it worked amazingly well. The software works great and looks after all my video conversion and editing needs."
Video editing is a tricky task and creating professional-looking videos is no cakewalk. To help you get your desired editing and video conversion task done, an array of easy-to-use video editing tools are available. Listed below are the best video editors for beginners.
Part 1. 6 Easy-to-use Video Editors for Beginners
For beginners, selecting the right video editing tool is important so that they are easy to understand and at the same time, get the desired task done. To help you with the selected, we have picked up 6 best and easy-to-use video editing software for beginners.
Video editing for beginners is taken care of in the best manner using Wondershare UniConverter. This Windows and Mac-based software is easy to install and supports a wide range of functions. Not only for beginners, but the tool also works excellent for the professional as well. All major editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, adding filters, and others are supported by the software. Additionally, video conversion between 1000 formats is also supported by the tool.
- Supports almost all video formats.
- Batch processing supported.
- Features several video editing functions.
- Paid software.
- Being a desktop tool, it needs to be installed.
This is another best free video editing software for beginners that comes packed with multiple video editing options. The software can be installed on your Windows and Mac system and allows you to customize your videos by layering the clips, sound-protection with noise removal, and others. The program supports fast processing, adjusting the preview quality, and can also fix the problems like camera shake, and others. Basic functions like trim, crop, rotate, join, add, delete, and others are also supported by the software.
- Available for Windows and Mac.
- Supports high-end features.
- All popularly used video formats supported.
- The free version has limited features and to use all the advanced functions, the paid version has to be installed.
Developed by Pinnacle Studios, this video editing software allows the beginners to edit and customize the files like a professional. The tool comes packed with 1500 effects, color grading options, titles, templates, and a lot of other features. Some high-end features include multi-cam, 360 degrees VR support, 4K support, and others. Using several features of the software your raw videos can be converted into a polished one.
- Fast video processing speed.
- Paid software.
- Not user-friendly interface.
- Limited functions.
4. Nero Video
This video editing software is developed by Nero AG and offers an array of basic as well as advanced editing features. The program allows creating impressive videos and slideshow quickly and simply. Multiple effects can be added to your video files using the tool. Adding audio tracks is also facilitated and an option to stream, export, and burn is also there.
- Add videos to be edited from multiple sources like system, mobile devices, USB sticks, camcorders, external HD, and others.
- Comes with more than 1000 movie templates with well-stocked effects.
- File processing speed is not very impressive.
This free to use video editing tool can work seamlessly on your Windows, Mac, and Linux systems. All the basic video editing features like cutting, encoding, filtering, and others are supported by the tool. All major file types are supported by the program including AVI, MP4, ASF, DVD, and others. The clear and simple interface makes the tool apt for beginners.
- Free to use software.
- Compatible with all OS.
- Uncluttered and easy to understand interface.
- Limited editing options in comparison to other professional tools.
This is a popularly used online video editing tool that works from the browser window and does not require you to download or install any software. All the functions that you expect from a decent tool like cutting, filtering, trimming and others are supported by the program. Additionally, ClipChamp also works as a great video compressor, webcam recorder, and a conversion tool.
- Free to use tool.
- No need for software download or installation.
- The processed file needs to be downloaded.
Part 2. How to Edit Videos with Easy Steps
The built-in editor of Wondershare UniConverter allows you to trim, crop, add subtitles, add watermark, rotate, and perform several other functions. Listed below are the steps to edit video using the software.
Wondershare UniConverter - Easy-to-use Video Editor for Windows/Mac
- Very easy steps to edit videos with trimming, cutting, merging, cropping, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Edit videos with real-time preview to help you change your video needs easily.
- Support 1,000+ video and audio formats for input and output, including MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI/MKV and more others.
- Convert MOV files to optimized preset for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Easy Steps to Edit Videos Simply with Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add video to the best video editor for beginners.
Run the Wondershare UniConverter on your PC and go to the Convert tab, click on the +Add Files button to browse and load the local videos to be edited. You can also drag and drop the files directly to the interface.
Step 2 Choose the editing function and customize the video.
The added video will appear on the software interface along with a thumbnail image. Under the image, the icons for – Crop, Trim, and Effect are present. Click on the desired icon will open a new pop-up window from where you can make the needed changes, learn more details here &&.
Step 3 Convert and edit video.
When file editing is done, choose the target format from the Convert all files to: tab. The output tab can be used to select the desktop location to save the processed file. Finally, click on the Convert All button to start with the file processing.