- 1. Video Editor +
- 2. Audio Editor+
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
FLAC Editor: How to Cut and Split FLAC Quickly?
"How to edit FLAC files? I do not know much about the FLAC audio format and intend to edit them for professional purposes. Is there any FLAC editor Online and offline that could provide the means to complete the job efficiently?"
FLAC is an up-and-coming alternative to the MP3 format. It is because the file type is lossless and the audio is compressed and compatible with all devices. Moreover, it is effortless to edit FLAC files. In this tutorial, we will share everything related to the FLAC format. It will include comprehensive information on the extension and the fastest method to edit them using online and offline platforms.
- Part 1. How to Cut FLAC Files with The Best FLAC Editor & Converter?
- Part 2. How to Trim FLAC Files Online Free?
- Part 3. Extension Knowledge of Editing FLAC Files
A media file editing software allows you to extract or remove audio from a video. Moreover, it can offer you to convert the file’s format. The Wondershare UniConverter can do it all in one place while maintaining the FLAC file’s original quality and providing an impressive 30x faster conversion speed.
Besides, it supports all modern versions of macOS and Windows. Furthermore, the tool can read up to 1000 different file formats.
The UniConverter offers an extensive gallery of powerful features. A few of them are listed below:
It manages media metadata and personalizes the FLAC file.
You can enable screen recording with the software.
The program can burn video to any DVD while offering you to use free DVD templates.
Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
The steps to edit and convert the FLAC Audio on UniConverter are as follows:
Step 1 Add the FLAC File
Download and install the software on Windows/Mac system. Run it and click on the Audio Converter to upload the file.
Step 2 Edit the File
Underneath the uploaded file’s thumbnail, click on the Trim icon. A new window will pop open, where you can trim or cut the file. Click on OK and head towards the next step.
Step 3 Convert and Save the FLAC
Now click on the Settings/Gear icon and choose a new output format for the uploaded file. Click on Create and proceed further. Lastly, click on Convert to start the file processing.
Online tools provide a free and install solution to complete all your file editing needs. It comes in extra handy when you do not wish to install any high-end software on your desktop. However, it is vital to know which online editing service is reliable.
The Online UniConverter is the most trusted platform to trim FLAC files for free from your device’s browser, no matter if it is a smartphone or desktop. It offers file conversion as well, similar to the offline UniConverter. You can upload the files from any cloud storage platform like Google Drive or directly from Youtube.
Learn how to use Wondershare Online UniConverter by applying the steps mentioned below:
- Access the online toolfrom your browser to edit FLAC files.
- Select the Audio Cutter tab and click on Choose Files to upload the FLAC audio.
- Trim or cut the unnecessary part from the file and click on Cut.
- Press the Download button to add the edited media file back to the computer.
- That's it!
If you wish to seek additional knowledge related to editing FLAC files, then read this section of the article. We have shared answers to common queries that could occur in your mind when you edit FLAC files.
1. What is the CUE file in FLAC?
You will find a CUE file associated with a FLAC file. The CUE sheets are generally used to provide the layout information of the CD track.
2. How do I split a FLAC with a cue?
You can split FLAC CUE with the CUETools software. The process is as follows:
- Run the tool and import the CUE files to the splitter.
- Click on Encode and then select Tracks under Mode.
- Click on Lossless and select Go to split the CUE/FLAC file.
3. How do I convert FLAC to MP3?
You can either use the Online or Offline UniConverter to convert FLAC to MP3 files conveniently. The method of using the desktop UniConverter to complete the process is listed below:
- Open the software on your system.
- Click on the Audio Converter tab and import the FLAC file.
- From the Settings section, click on the Audio tab and select MP3 as the output format.
- Click on Create and then press Convert to start the process.
- You will find the newly formed MP3 file on the chosen File Location.