- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 1.1 Best Video Converter to MP4
- 1.2 Top 8 Free Video Converter to MP4
- 1.3 Top 9 3GP Video Converters
- 1.4 Online Video Converters to AVI
- 1.5 Top 5 MPEG Video Converters
- 1.6 FLV Video Converters
- 1.7 6 Free Video to JPG Converters
- 1.8 Top 10 Video to GIF Converters
- 1.9 Top 6 Video to Text Converters
- 2.0 Top 5 TP Converters in 2020
- 2.1 Top 5 Free WebM Video Converters
- 2.2 Top 5 HTC Video Converters
- 2.3 Best 5 MOD/TOD Converters
- 2.4 Best 7 WTV Converters
- 2.5 Top 10 2D to 3D Video Converters
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.32 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.33 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.34 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.35 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.36 How to Crop Video in iMovie
- 4.37 Best Free Google MP3 Converters
- 4.38 Top 11 Google MP4 Converters
Top 10 Sites to Download Sound Effects and Add to Presentation
"To teach the kids in the Church sound effects for PowerPoint presentations are needed several times. So I search for them on YouTube and download them in MP3 format."
"I use videos in my training sessions regularly. Wondershare UniConverter allows me to download videos and convert them into multiple formats to embed in my presentations. Additionally, when the raw files aren't available, I can record the video and audio from my screen."
Like the above two, there are several other situations when you need to include sound effects to prepare a presentation, include it in a video, share with someone, and other reasons. You can download sound effects using various sites. Learning more about these programs in the following parts.
- Part 1. Top 10 Websites to Download Sound Effects
- Part 2. How to Get MP3 Sound Effects from YouTube Videos
Part 1. Top 10 Websites to Download Sound Effects
To download paid or free sound effects, there is an array of sites available. Each of these programs comes with varied functions and features, and depending on your requirements, you can choose the best suitable one.
This popular site under the Creative Commons has a huge collection of sound effects like beeps, recordings, samples, etc. The site allows searching for the sound effects by browsing them through the packs, geotags, tags, and other keywords. Sound effects for personal use, movie production, and expert performances can be downloaded from the site.
- High-quality sound effects.
- Free to use sound effects.
- Search keywords and filters are limited.
- Setting an account is needed for downloading the sound effects.
2. Free Sounds Library
The site has a huge collection of over 2000 sound effects in various categories like the ocean, fight, dog, human, storm, laugh, and many others. The high-quality sound effects on the site can be easily downloaded for free in MP3 or WAV format. Using the site, you can also check the licensing agreement of the sound effects.
- No need to create an account for downloading the sound effect.
- Option to check the licensing agreement for the sound effects.
- MP3 and WAV download of sound effects available.
- Filtering of the sound effects not possible.
- The interface is not very user-friendly.
This is a free and simple to use site that offers a decent collection of sound effects in various categories. The account can be quickly created on the site, after which the sound effects from the site can be downloaded in MP3 format. In addition to the free, stable samples, the site also has a collection of amusement music.
- Sound effects FREE DOWNLOAD is possible with easy navigation.
- Royalty-free music is available as well.
- Sound effects can be downloaded only in MP3 format.
- Each use requires attribution.
This is an apt site to use if you are looking for royalty-free sound effects and music files. With a wide range of variety, the site looks after all your requirements, which can be searched through the user-friendly interface. The effects can be searched using several keywords and filters as needed. Several free as well as paid sound effects are available on the site for download.
- Option to create the favorite list of the sound effects.
- Option to search the sound effects based on length, category, price, and other filters.
- Setting an account is needed to download sound effects.
- The majority of the sound effects are not free.
There are more than 55,000 free professional sounds available at the site for download. Besides royalty-free sound effects, royalty-free music is also available for download. There is also a top search section on the site so that you can check what other users are looking for. Post request option is also available. To use the sound for commercial use, attribution is to be included.
- The option of free sound download in MP3 and WAV format.
- Easy and simple to use interface.
- Signing-up with the site is necessary for downloading the sound effects.
- The search results are not easy to filter.
Sound effects in different categories can be easily searched and browsed using this free to use the site. The search bar is also present that helps you to look for your desired sound effects based on keywords. The majority of the sound effects are free to download, with some of them being the paid ones. So if you need background sound effects or any other type, the site offers.
- Signing-up with the site is not required to download the sound effects.
- MP3 and WAV format can be downloaded.
- The search bar gives results related to all the keyword related content and not only the sound effects.
- A new tab for each sound effect is opened.
If working with sound effects is something new for you, this is just the right size. The site is free to use without any fee and allows downloads without any limitation. There are different categories of sound effects offered by the site that can be searched as per the needs. To further filter your choices, the sound effects come with star ratings by the users. You can sign-up with the site with your mail or social media account.
- Allows signing-in with a social media account.
- User-friendly interface to download free sound clips.
- Sign-up is mandatory.
- Issues of downloads getting expired.
This is a popular site where sound designers promote their work with the audio community, and there I a huge collection of free sound effects to download. The sound effects collection on the site is completely royalty-free for commercial use. The site allows downloading a themed collection or the sample packs of the effects.
- Royalty-free sound effects for commercial use available.
- Wide range of the themed collection available.
- No option for searching the sound effects on an individual basis.
- The huge themed collection takes a lot of time for downloading.
The most interesting part about this website that makes it different from all others is that it offers a fresh, original, and self-produced collection of sound effects. Using the site, you can browse through the wide range of sound effects available in 10 diverse categories. You can also search for the desired sound through 23 descriptive tags. All the sound effects are freely available for download under the Creative Commons License. There is also an option to check the audio quality of the effect.
- Option to check the sound effect audio quality.
- Exclusive sound-effects that can be downloaded without any sign-up.
- Limited library.
- Attribution is required, and the sound effects might not be suitable for all types of projects.
The team of audio professionals at this site offers the sound effects designed, recorded, and produced by them. More than 5000 royalty-free sound effects on the site are available for download in MP3 and WAV format. Signing-up with the site is required for downloading their sound effects.
- A good collection of exclusive sound effects.
- Sound effects recorded using the latest and high-end audio equipment.
- Watermark on all the files.
- The registration and signing-up form is quite detailed and length.
Part 2. How to Get MP3 Sound Effects from YouTube Videos
If you want to download the audio sound effects from a YouTube video file, a professional tool is to be used, and for this, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter. This versatile program allows downloading MP3 audio from your YouTube files. The process is quick and hassle-free, with just a few simple steps. The downloaded audio can then be transferred to an array of the device for further use.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video and Audio Converter Mac/Windows
- Convert video and audio files in 1000+ formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, etc.
- Download videos from 10,000+ websites and convert them to any format you want.
- Edit video and audio files with trimming, cutting, merging, splitting, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with high-quality output.
- Burn videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad, and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Download MP3 from YouTube Using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Copy YouTube link
On your PC browser, open the desired YouTube link and copy its URL
Step 2 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and choose to download MP3.
Run Wondershare UniConverter on your PC and select the Downloader tab from the main interface. Expand the drop-down options at +Paste URL and click on the Download MP3 button. The copied link will be automatically pasted to the interface, and after analyzing it, the download in the MP3 format will begin.
Step 3 Check the downloaded MP3 file.
The processed file can be checked from the Finished tab at the software interface.
So, download sound effects from one of the above-mentioned sites to be used in your projects and other work. Wondershare UniConverter can be used for downloading the sounds in high-quality MP3 from YouTube. The software also supports the option of downloading audio from several other video sharing sites.