- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
Did you have an Apple TV and you want all videos you have on your laptop or the computer can be played on the Big Screen TV?
Many people may face the question that not all format videos can be played on their Apple TV. Or they cannot find an easy and fast way to cast videos to TV. Actually, it's easy to solve, all you need is an Apple TV video converter that would perform the Casting function. But the first step is to convert the videos present in various different formats to the format supported by Apple device. Here in this article, we are going to discuss briefly how you can convert the format of your video files and how you can play them on your Apple TV.
- Part 1. How to Convert Videos to Apple TV Without Any Quality Loss on Windows/Mac
- Part 2. How to Cast Videos to Apple TV Directly
At first, we will discuss the process of converting the format of the videos you want to play on your TV. We have the most perfect Apple video converter for you. You can always rely on Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for the conversion of multimedia files as it has a support of 1,000+ formats and provides a simple and easy conversion process. The software is ideal to change the video files to directly a pre-customized Apple TV format from the menu. Only the hardcore fans of Apple Products know that the Apple devices don’t support the entire formats list for the media files. It is the HEVC, H.264, and MPEG-4 format which is highly preferred by the Apple TV. So, we will convert the files present in WMA, VOB, MKV, MP4, or any other format to an Apple TV supported format.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Best Video Converter to Stream Video to TV
- Best Apple TV converter to convert any video to Apple TV supported formats.
- Stream any video to TV, Chromecast, Xbox and other big screen devices.
- Convert video to over 1,000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more.
- Burn and customize videos to DVD with free DVD menu templates and play on TV or other playable devices.
- Download videos by directly pasting URLs from YouTube and other 1,000+ video sharing sites.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles, etc.
- Additional functions including VR Converter, Fix Media Metadata, Screen Recorder, GIF Maker.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Video Tutorial to Convert Videos to Any Format with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate:
Steps to Convert Videos to Apple TV Format with Wondershare Apple TV Converter
Step 1 Add Files to Wondershare Apple TV Converter
Download Wondershare Apple TV Converter and install it on your device. After it is installed, launch the software and you will see the homepage in the Convert tab by default. Click on the Add Files option to import the videos which you want to convert according to the Apple TV format. You can also use the drag and drop method.
Step 2 Select Apple TV as Output Format
Now you have to select the output format from the Convert All Files to drop-down menu. Select Apple TV option under the Device>Apple option from the list and the format will be customized automatically.
Step 3 Convert All Video Formats to Apple TV
Once you have specified the format of the videos, tap on the Convert All option to convert the format of all files simultaneously. The conversion will start and the process will be finished in a few moments.
Once the conversion is finished you will have all your files in the Apple TV format and can be easily played on Apple TV. Sometimes the process takes a while depending on the size and quality of the videos. So, you can also opt out for the High-Speed Conversion Mode of the software and you will still have the original quality of the video files.
Once you have all your files in your desired format, it is time to play the videos on your Apple TV. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate has made the conversion process super easy for you to cast the videos to Apple TV. The integrated system of Wondershare Media Server provides a straightforward way to directly cast the videos to the TV. It is very simple to cast the videos to the TV with the help of amazing toolbox of the software. Apart from being the best Apple video format converter, the application software performs other functions too with great efficiency.
Step-by-step Guide to Cast Videos to Apple TV with Wondershare Apple Video Converter:
Step 1 Choose Cast to TV Option
Move to the Toolbox tab and you will see a various option on the screen, choose Cast to TV option to begin with.
Then you will come to a new screen named Wondershare Media Server, where you will be asked to connect your device to another.
Step 2 Connect Apple TV with Wondershare Apple Video Converter
Ensure that you have activated your Apple TV settings for the casting process. As you have the DLNA certified device, you will need to connect your system to the TV via appropriate cable and then select the device name from the list.
Step 3 Choose Video Files from Wondershare Apple Video Converter
You're allowed to play videos you converted or downloaded with Wondershare Apple video converter directly. Click Convert or Downloaded tab in the sidebar, all your converted/downloaded videos will be displayed here. If you want to add more files from your local devices, just click the Import button and select your videos.
Step 4 Cast Videos on Apple TV
The last steps you need to do is moving your mouse over the videos and you’ll see a Wi-Fi like icon in the middle, click the icon and your videos will be played on your connected Apple TV.
So, the next time you want to play any video files on your Apple TV, simply choose the Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. It will not only convert video format but also play them on your TV without a glitch. It is the most recommended Apple video converter for you. Moreover, you can also change the format of the audio files and play them on your TV if you want to.