MP4 Tips & Tricks
- 1. Edit MP4+
- 2. Play MP4 on Different Devices +
- 3. Best MP4 Converters/Editors +
- 3.1 Best YouTube MP4 Converter
- 3.2 MP4 Converter without Watermark
- 3.3 Online MP4 Converter
- 3.4 Best MP4 Converter for Mac
- 3.5 Free MP4 Converters for Windows
- 3.6 Full Guide for MP4 Converters
- 3.7 YouTube to MP4 Converters for iPhone
- 3.8 2D to 3D MP4 Converter
- 3.9 MP4 Cutters
- 3.10 MP4 Trimmers
- 3.11 MP4 Encoders
- 3.12 Top GIF to MP4 Converters
- 3.13 Best MP4 to GIF Converters
- 3.14 Best JPG to MP4 Converters
- 4. Other MP4 Tips +
10 FREE Video Converters for Windows Users (Windows 10 Included)
Looking for some FREE video converters for Windows (Window 10 included), just get the top 10 free video converters below. They can let you convert to or from AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP, and more.
- Part 1. 10 FREE Video Converters for Windows (Windows 10 Included)
- Part 2. Advanced & Professional Video Converter (Recommended & Optional)
- Wondershare Free Video Converter
- Format Factory
- Freemake Video Converter
- MPEG Streamclip
- AVS Media Converter
- Koyote Free Video Converter
- Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) Free Online Video Converter
It is recognized as the fastest video converter for Windows (Windows 10 included). The conversion speed is 30 X faster than all the competitors. It can be used to convert AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, and more. Even it can be used to download video from YouTube site. The Premium version of this app has many advanced features without any limits.
Step 1 Add Videos to Free Video Converter for Windows
Launch Wondershare Free Video Converter first, click Add Files on the primary interface or directly drag video files to get started.
Step 2 Choose Output Video Format
Hit the format icon in the upper-right corner to get the full list of output format just as the screenshot shows, select your target format there.
Step 3 Convert Video Format Free on Windows
Click the Convert All button to free start video conversion right away.
Handbrake is available on different platforms, Windows, Mac, and Linux. It supports different formats and encoders including MP4(m4v), MKV, H.264(x264), MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 (libav). You can convert videos directly to iPhone, iPad, iPod, and other Android phones with the optimized presets.
Format Factory is another free video converter for Windows 8. It mainly supports the MPG, MP4, MP3, AVI, 3GP, OGG, BMP, TIF, TGA, ICO, WMA, SWF, FLV, JPG, WMV and more. It also works perfectly with iPod and iPhone formats and rips DVD. Apart from it, it is mainly available in 65 languages.
It is also trusted in repairing the damaged audio and video file as well as reducing the file size. It also supports iPod's multimedia and iPhone's file formats.
Freemake has a straight forward and instructive interface. The most important thing for this Windows 8 video converter is its versatility. It supports 200+ video formats and has presets for iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Android, etc. Also, you can use it to edit video, share photos or music to YouTube, create slideshows and make multiple DVD copies.
MPEG Streamclip is also included on the top 5 video converters for Windows 8. It allows you to play and open most of the movie formats that include the MPEG files. The formats can also be transported and edited with TRIM, PASTE, COPY and CUT. They can also be converted into a demuxed or muxed files and are exported to an AVI, MPEG-4, DV or QuickTime files with such professional quality.
Another good thing is that you can also import them through the use of DVD authoring tool and even use them with other devices and applications. Its supported input formats include the M2P, DAT, MP4, PS, MPEG, VOB, TS, M2T, REC, MPV, M1A, AC3, M1V, AVR, REC, MMV, AIFF, MP2, MPA, MOD, M1V and more.
This free video converter is currently available on Windows only. It mainly supports AVI, WMV, 3GP, VOB, H.264, M2TS, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, TOD, RM, FLV, MKV, DVR-MS, XVID, MPEG, MOD, MTS, QT and DVD. The available output presets include Blackberry, Sony, Apple, Android, or game consoles and more.
This Windows 8 video converter like all the above converters supports many video formats, AVI, MP4, iPod, PSP, 3GP (mobile phones), iPhone, WMV, ASF, MOV, QuickTime, MPEG, MPG2 etc. It lets you convert videos to your TV, website, mobile phone, iPod, iPhone, PSP, MP4 player and more with optimized presets. Also, you can extract beautiful music from movies.
MediaCoder is a very easy to use Windows 8 Video Converter for free. It supports convert videos in different formats like MP4, AVI, Quicktime/MOV, MKV, FLV, MTS/M2TS/avchd, and more. And also you can use it to rip BD/DVD/VCD/CD and capture from video cameras. This software also can enhance audio and video contents by various filters.
Koyote can be your great choice for a FREE Windows 8 video converter. It has a simple interface. You can just import your file, select output format and then start to convert. You can convert MPEG-4, AVI, MP4, 3GP, DVD, FLV and WMV formats, and other formats compatible with websites, iOS or Android devices.
If you don't want to install any desktop software to convert videos, then you could use Online UniConverter (originally Media.io), a totally free online media converter website allowing you to convert video/audio to any popular formats. What's more, it's fully compatible with all widely-used browsers which is of great use.
If you are seeking for the best video output quality, fastest video conversion speed, and the most formats supported, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) will be your best choice. Also, it has other features that will impress you!
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, cropping, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD or Blu-ray disc with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Watch Video Tutorial to Convert Videos Easily With Wondershare MP4 Converter for Windows
Screencasts of Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate):
1. Batch convert videos or merge videos with a simple user interface.
2. Burn DVD: Burn videos to DVD or Blu-ray discs with many free templates.
3. Trim, crop videos, add subtitles, apply effects and more to edit your video.
4. Download videos from YouTube, Netfix and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
5. Different output formats with different types: Recently, Video, Audio and Device.
6. Video output presets: Support customizing your output formats with personalized resolution, bitrate, encoder, etc.