- 1. Edit Video+
- 1.1 How to Set Aspect-Ratio
- 1.2 Top 10 Free 3D Video Makers
- 1.3 Free After Effects Plugins
- 1.4 Top 50 Music Players
- 1.5 Add Backgrounds in iMovie
- 1.6 Top 30 Flac Players
- 1.7 Add Sound Effects in iMovie
- 1.8 How to Fast Forward in iMovie
- 1.9 Top 5 Online Video Encoders
- 2.1 Top 20 Facebook Music Apps
- 2.2 Top 30 Xvid Player
- 2.3 Edit Any Format with Virtualdub
- 2.4 How to Upload HD Videos to YouTube
- 2.5 Top 10 Free Music Video Makers
- 2.6 Top 30 Online Music Players
- 2. Other Editing Tips and Tricks+
- 2.7 Top 5 Apple TV Troubleshootings
- 2.8 Windows Media Player Crashes
- 2.9 QuickTime Playlist
- 3.1 Windows Media Player Plug-in
- 3.2 Torrent Links to Download iMovie
- 3.3 7 Ways to Repair Windows Media Player
- 3.4 Post Music Notes on Facebook
- 3.5 Avid Media Composer Shortcuts
- 3.6 Share iMovie Video to iCloud
- 3.7 QuickTime Plug-in for Chrome
- 3.8 Add and Share iMovie to iTunes
- 3.9 Introduction to Vine History
- 4.1 QuickTime 64 Bit
- 4.2 Windows Media Player Not Working
- 4.3 How to Use Windows Movie Maker
- 4.4 Top 10 3D Video Cameras
- 4.5 Top 5 QuickTime codecs
- 4.6 Use Windows Media Player as a DLNA Server
- 4.7 What is H265
- 4.8 History of Windows Movie Maker
- 4.9 YouTube Video Editing Software&Apps
- 4.10 10 Hilarious Graduation Speeches
- 4.11 Free Online iMovie Alternatives
Where is 64-bit version of QuickTime for Windows？
- Part 1. How to Check if Your Computer is 64-bit or 32-bit
- Part 2. Is there a 64-bit version of QuickTime for Windows?
- Part 3. Is it Microsoft's Fault to Ask for 64-bit version of QuickTime?
- Part 4. QuickTime Alternatives for windows
For Windows 7: Click the start button and right click on computer. Select properties, you will see your computer information. Under system type, you will see x64 if your system is 64 bit. If it is 32 bits, you will see x86.
For Windows 8: Press “Windows key + X” on your keyboard and select “System” from the options. Under the system type, you will see a 64-bit operating system if your computer is 64-bit or 32-bit (x86) if it is 32 bits.
No, there's no 64-bit version of QuickTime for Windows accessible from Apple. On 64-bit system the 32-bit QuickTime player as well as the other parts of it, run throughout your windows on Windows-64 OS subsystem.
Yes, it's not Apple's obligation to write something which does not exist. Microsoft wrote their program to JUST SUPPORT a variation which they UNDERSTAND does not exist. Microsoft should mend their 64-bit variant 32-bit QuickTime or not use QuickTime in any way. To have QuickTime functionality in their 32-bit variant although not in their 64-bit variant when they say it supports the QuickTime codec is illogical.
No, it is not their responsibility to create a 64bit QuickTime codec. Apple should actually create a 64bit tunnel that interfaces to the codec that is 32bit. They supposed that apple upgrade their applications and will be doing its job correctly. QuickTime has been the most closed and an incompatible protocol for long enough now. It only supports the things that Apple needs it to.
It is also likely that Apple must have led Microsoft to believe that a 64-bit version of QuickTime was going to be released like a 64-bit version of iTunes for Windows has been released.
1. VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is the robust and most popular multi format, media player that is freely accessible. VLC media player is most likely your answer in the event you would like to play music or video files in almost any format.
VLC media player is the most protected, lightweight and adaptable audio and video player around now, particularly in comparison to others that will play with uncommon formats.
Easy User Interface
The UI of VLC is certainly a case of function over beauty. The vital appearance does however make the player very user friendly. Just drag and drop files to open or to play using folders and files then make use of the classic media pause, stop, jump, alter or edit the volume, playback speed, brightness etc. An enormous variety of skins and customization alternatives mean the look that is normal should not be sufficient to prevent you from deciding upon VLC as your default media player.
Do not let VLC Media Player's simple interface fool you; audio and inside the playback, see tabs, video, applications are an enormous number of player alternatives. It's possible for you to play with synchronization settings including a graphical equalizer with multiple pre-set overlays, special effects, video effects that are Atom Light, audio spatializer and customizable range compression settings. You are in a position to add videos and subtitles by adding the SRT file to the folder of the video.
The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover numerous kinds of container format like VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, 3GP, OGM, MPEG1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime amongst others. It lets you record sound, video, and screenshots in a variety of manners and manages an extensive variety of subtitles.
The player provides a completely managed environment when it comes to connections to other splitters to both internal and external filters, decoders, without grappling with the DirectShow merit system, sound/video transform filters and renderers. Internal filters aren't registered to user's system from being messed up with system filters to keep it.
KMPlayer supports an extensive variety of different formats, and manages both video and sound, meaning that after you have installed it, you should not have to use another player.
Video playback is very striking thanks to the array of processing tools available that allow you the use of filters, change image properties, to sharpen and even make video captures from inside this system.
Compatibility: KMPlayer software works together with the desktop computer player. It's possible for you to stream videos that are local to your own mobile device via WiFi for those who have the Connect program installed on iOS or Android.
Advantages of VLC over QuickTime
It supports almost every video format: VLC player supports almost every video and audio format that you can think of, without the need for any conversion or giving any type of error. If you have tried watching a video on QuickTime and you get an error message, try VLC and the chance are that the video will play perfectly fine.
Fast Speed: No matter the size of the video you are playing, VLC does not skip or crackle when you are watching a movie.
VLC is free: VLC is created by a non-profit organization and therefore it is free with no strings attached. You won’t pay a dime to use VLC player and no ads will be displayed to you.
Record Online Radio Streams: VLC is popularly known as a way of listening to Internet radio, but it is also very good at recording radio for you to listen to at a subsequently later time frame. It is an excellent method of simply keeping up with a show that airs at an inconvenient time for you.
Add Logo Watermarks: If you want to personalize a video with your logo or company name, you don’t have to buy expensive software because VLC can do that for you. You just need to know how to do it.
Screen Capture: If you make tutorials online or you like recording your computer screen, you can also use VLC player to record your screen in high quality for free.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- Convert video files to MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV and other 1,000 formats with several simple steps.
- Convert multiple video files to other formats in batch without any quality loss.
- Convert video files to optimized preset for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Powerful editing tools help customize your videos, like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.