- 1. Edit Video+
- 1.1 How to Set Aspect-Ratio
- 1.2 Top 10 Free 3D Video Makers
- 1.3 Free After Effects Plugins
- 1.4 Top 50 Music Players
- 1.5 Add Backgrounds in iMovie
- 1.6 Top 30 Flac Players
- 1.7 Add Sound Effects in iMovie
- 1.8 How to Fast Forward in iMovie
- 1.9 Top 5 Online Video Encoders
- 2.1 Top 20 Facebook Music Apps
- 2.2 Top 30 Xvid Player
- 2.3 Edit Any Format with Virtualdub
- 2.4 How to Upload HD Videos to YouTube
- 2.5 Top 10 Free Music Video Makers
- 2.6 Top 30 Online Music Players
- 2. Other Editing Tips and Tricks+
- 2.7 Top 5 Apple TV Troubleshootings
- 2.8 Windows Media Player Crashes
- 2.9 QuickTime Playlist
- 3.1 Windows Media Player Plug-in
- 3.2 Torrent Links to Download iMovie
- 3.3 7 Ways to Repair Windows Media Player
- 3.4 Post Music Notes on Facebook
- 3.5 Avid Media Composer Shortcuts
- 3.6 Share iMovie Video to iCloud
- 3.7 QuickTime Plug-in for Chrome
- 3.8 Add and Share iMovie to iTunes
- 3.9 Introduction to Vine History
- 4.1 QuickTime 64 Bit
- 4.2 Windows Media Player Not Working
- 4.3 How to Use Windows Movie Maker
- 4.4 Top 10 3D Video Cameras
- 4.5 Top 5 QuickTime codecs
- 4.6 Use Windows Media Player as a DLNA Server
- 4.7 What is H265
- 4.8 History of Windows Movie Maker
- 4.9 YouTube Video Editing Software&Apps
- 4.10 10 Hilarious Graduation Speeches
- 4.11 Free Online iMovie Alternatives
How to Post Music Notes on Facebook Status
Facebook is a vast ocean and there are always interesting things to search in it. One of the amazing things that you could do is insert Facebook music notes and Facebook music symbols and other generic symbols while you are updating your status, or commenting on posts and even while sending messages over. The method of inserting symbols is fairly straightforward and through this you are sure to get an instant recognition. Assume that you are posting song lyrics as your status. Such music symbols before and after your status can add an instantly cool look to your status and it is sure to grab the attention of everyone who sees it. People who are well versed with typing ASCII texts would have known this for a long time. Facebook simply uses ASCII character set as its typing scheme and hence, these symbols not only work on Facebook but on almost every other place where you would want to insert text, including other websites and text formatting situations. There are two common ways of entering such music symbols, and you will read about both of them here. These styles are suited for specific types of computers and they are very easy to implement.
- Solution 1: Copy and Paste Music Notes from Facebook Symbol Sites
- Solution 2: Do music Notes by Yourself
Certain users may use laptops as the main device through which they access Facebook. Likewise many others may access Facebook through their phones and other portable devices. For such users, the ‘Num Lock’ key may be absent. This is very vital to insert musical notes in the other solution of inserting them. In this case, the most viable option would be to copy the symbols from any of the many websites that display such symbols. Many websites and blogs are there exclusively for such symbols and you can access them for the symbols. After that, it’s just a piece of cake. All you have to do is copy and paste. Since these symbols come under the ASCII set of symbols, you can be sure that they can work. ASCII symbols work in all but some places and this method of inserting music symbols is very efficient and easy.
1. Symbols & Emotions
This is one website from where the music symbols can be copy-pasted with ease. It is a verified source and the symbols work.
Like the previous example, this website also provides a list of symbols that can be easily copy-pasted onto Facebook and a host of other social networking sites.
3. Facebook Emotions
A third example for a website that offers you to copy-paste music symbols for facebook.
The above websites are just the most prominent ones among the many. Facebook by itself has a group dedicated to such special symbols that can be used while typing content within it. The one disadvantage of using this method to copy-paste symbols onto your entered data is that a new window or tab that has the website from which you plan to copy-paste the symbols must be open at the side all the time. It can be a bit distracting for users and if you are planning on entering a large number of such symbols in your status, it will be strenuous. But it has its advantages too. Unlike the other solution where you have to remember certain key combinations to enter such special music symbols, this method does not require you to remember anything. Also while inserting various and multiple music symbols, solution 2 can be a bit strenuous as a small error in typing numbers can give a different symbol altogether. Many other symbols other than just music symbols are also available on websites.
This is a very easy method, where the power and capability to enter special music symbols in your Facebook status lies with you in your keyboard. Since these music symbols are basically ASCII symbols, that is, Unicode, there is an alternate way through which they can be developed. The key combination for inserting such symbols is given below. But one main step to be remembered while using this method is that the ‘Num Lock’ key in your keyboard must be enabled. If not, when you follow this method, you will not get anything displayed on your screen. The method of inserting music symbols is explained below.
Once you have typed down the status text, bring your text cursor to the place where you wish to insert the music symbol, and hold down the ‘Alt’ key in your keyboard. While holding it down, enter the combination of numbers to get the music symbols. The combination is given for various symbols. (Note that this method may not work on some computers.)
|Operations on the keyboard||Symbols you will get|
Many more combinations can be used to get symbols.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Compress and convert videos for Facebook with super fast speed and full quality output.
- Resize and change video resolution for Facebook easily and intuitively.
- Edit videos for Facebook with cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermarks, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1,000+ video input formats to convert and resize for Facebook.
- Download videos from Facebook, YouTube, and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Supports batch processing for converting and compressing multiple files at a time.
- Check resized videos with 20s real-time preview function.
- Toolbox with additional functions like VR Converter, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, Cast to TV, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.