Convert MP4 to Other Format
- 1. Convert MP4 on Windows+
- 1.1 MP4 to WMV Converters
- 1.2 Free MP4 to MP3 Converters
- 1.3 Free MP4 to AVI Converters
- 1.4 Convert MP4 to YouTube
- 1.5 Convert MP4 to Xvid
- 1.6 Convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker
- 1.7 Convert MP4 to WEBM
- 1.8 Convert MP4 to WAV
- 1.9 Convert MP4 to VOB
- 1.10 Convert MP4 to SWF
- 1.11 Convert MP4 to MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- 1.12 Convert MP4 to MOV
- 1.13 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 1.14 Convert MP4 to M4V
- 1.15 Convert MP4 to H.264
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other on Windows+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to ISO
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to iPod
- 2.3 Convert MP4 to iPhone
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to iPad
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to iDVD
- 2.6 Convert MP4 to FLV
- 2.7 Burn MP4 to DVD
- 2.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 2.9 Convert MP4 to DV
- 2.10 Convert MP4 to Divx
- 2.11 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.12 Convert MP4 to Adobe Premiere
- 2.13 Convert MP4 to 3GP
- 2.14 Convert MP4 to HTML5
- 2.15 Convert MP4 to MPG
- 2.16 Convert MP4 to OGV
- 2.17 Convert MP4 to PS3
- 2.18 Convert MP4 to iTunes
- 3. Convert MP4 to Other on Mac+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to WEBM on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to SWF on Mac
- 3.4 Convert MP4 to OGV on Mac
- 3.5 Convert MP4 to OGG on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MP4 to MP3 on Mac
- 3.7 Convert MP4 to MOV on Mac
- 3.8 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.9 Convert MP4 to M4V on Mac
- 3.10 Convert MP4 to DVD on Mac
- 3.11 Convert MP4 to Divx on Mac
- 3.12 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 4. Convert MP4 to Other Online+
- 4.1 Convert MP4 to SWF Online
- 4.2 Convert MP4 to OGV Online
- 4.3 Convert MP4 to OGG Online
- 4.4 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 4.5 Convert MP4 to M4V Online
- 4.6 Convert MP4 to Divx Online
- 4.7 Convert MP4 to 3GP Online
- 4.8 MP4 to WMA Converters Online
- 4.9 MP4 to WEBM Converter Online
- 4.10 MP4 to WAV Converters Online
- 4.11 MP4 to MPG Converters Online
- 4.12 MP4 to MOV Converters Online
- 4.13 MP4 to FLV Converters Online
- 4.14 MP4 to AVI Converters Online
- 4.15 MP4 to MP3 Converters Online
How to Import MP4 Video into Adobe Premiere Pro
Can't import your MP4 file to Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS3/CS6? It is officially stated that MP4 is supported by Adobe Premiere. The reason is that MP4 is a format container with different codecs. But if your MP4 file codec isn't compatible with Adobe Premiere, to easily solve your problem, you can convert this MP4 video to other Premiere friendly movie format like MOV, MPEG-2, FLV and more.
- Part 1. Best MP4 to Adobe Premiere Converter
- Part 2. Free MP4 to Adobe Premiere Converter
- Part 3. Online MP4 to Adobe Premiere Converter
- Part 4. FAQs about Importing MP4 to Adobe Premiere Pro
Note: It applies to all kinds of Adobe Premiere, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/ CS4/ CS5/ CS6.
As a full solution, Wondershare UniConverter not only convert videos to Adobe Premiere supported formats, but aslo can edit or compress videos before the conversion. Just download it and you can find more useful features if you are a video fan.
Video Tutorial on MP4 to Adobe Premiere Conversion
This tutorial is based on Windows OS, and the Mac version functions almost the same.
How to Import MP4 to Adobe Premiere with Simple Steps
- Add your target MP4 video to Wondershare converter.
- Select the Adobe Premiere supported format as output format, like .MOV.
- Initiate MP4 to Adobe Premiere conversion.
Step 1 Import MP4 video file to Wondershare UniConverter.
After Wondershare UniConverter has been installed, you will come to an impressive interface. Now add your MP4 video files with two optional ways:
- Drag and drop the MP4 file to the main window directly.
- Click Add Files to add MP4 files.
Step 2 Choose the Premiere compatible format like MOV.
Click the drop-down icon of Convert all files to:, you will enter the Output Format window. Open its output format list, then you will see 4 categories: Recently, Video, Audio, Device. In Video/Audio tab, you can see many formats. In the Device, you can choose Apple, HTC, Samsung, to name just a few. This is especially convenient if you don't know what format your mobile/game station/player supports.
In this case, I will choose .MOV, which is one of Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 friendly formats, and you can find it in Video > MOV. Of course, you can change the output location to save the file in your desired place.
Step 3 Start converting MP4 to Adobe Premiere now.
Now, you get all things ready. Just click Convert All button. Then it begins to do the conversion work automatically, you can view the progress bar, and click suspend or quit if necessary. Now, you can easily drag the converted file to Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6, and do whatever you wanna do. It could have been so easy, right? Cheers.
Wondershare UniConverter -Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert MP4 video to over 1000 formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert MP4 video to optimized preset including TV, Game, Windows Movie Maker and more for further editing
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
# 1. Free Video Converter: Wondershare Free Video Converter
You can use this tool to convert MP4 to Adobe Premiere for free.
2. Many features you can try.
1. It can't support converting files at 30X fast speed.
2. It will convert video to other format with watermark.
3. It only support downloading video from YouTube instead of 10,000 sites.
Free Video Converter Vs Uniconverter
For some people only want to convert MP4 to Adobe Premiere supported formats one or two times, and don't want to install any software, using a free online tool like Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) would be a better choice. It can convert MP4 videos to Adobe Premiere online and almost any format with a maximum size of 100MB. You can also convert 2 files at one time. It can meet the basic conversion requirements. For upgraded conversion requirements, we suggest you to use Wondershare UniConverter on your desktop which is much faster and more powerful.
Question: What video formats are supported by Adobe Premiere Pro?
Answer: Adobe Premiere Pro supports many video formats, like MP4, MPEG, MPE, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2), M2V (DVD-compliant MPEG-2), MTS (avchd), MOV, FLV, AVI. For more information, please check Adobe Premiere Pro User Guide.
Question: My video is supported by Adobe Premiere Pro, but it still can't be imported into it?
Answer: For some video formats, it is the codec issue. You need to convert your video format to Adobe Premiere Pro friendly codec, like MPEG-2 which is the best codec with best results when working with Adobe.