Convert MP4 to Other Format
- 1. Convert MP4 on Windows+
- 1.1 MP4 to WMV Converters
- 1.2 Free MP4 to MP3 Converters
- 1.3 Free MP4 to AVI Converters
- 1.4 Convert MP4 to YouTube
- 1.5 Convert MP4 to Xvid
- 1.6 Convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker
- 1.7 Convert MP4 to WEBM
- 1.8 Convert MP4 to WAV
- 1.9 Convert MP4 to VOB
- 1.10 Convert MP4 to SWF
- 1.11 Convert MP4 to MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- 1.12 Convert MP4 to MOV
- 1.13 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 1.14 Convert MP4 to M4V
- 1.15 Convert MP4 to H.264
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other on Windows+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to ISO
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to iPod
- 2.3 Convert MP4 to iPhone
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to iPad
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to iDVD
- 2.6 Convert MP4 to FLV
- 2.7 Burn MP4 to DVD
- 2.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 2.9 Convert MP4 to DV
- 2.10 Convert MP4 to Divx
- 2.11 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.12 Convert MP4 to Adobe Premiere
- 2.13 Convert MP4 to 3GP
- 2.14 Convert MP4 to HTML5
- 2.15 Convert MP4 to MPG
- 2.16 Convert MP4 to OGV
- 2.17 Convert MP4 to PS3
- 2.18 Convert MP4 to iTunes
- 3. Convert MP4 to Other on Mac+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to WEBM on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to SWF on Mac
- 3.4 Convert MP4 to OGV on Mac
- 3.5 Convert MP4 to OGG on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MP4 to MP3 on Mac
- 3.7 Convert MP4 to MOV on Mac
- 3.8 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.9 Convert MP4 to M4V on Mac
- 3.10 Convert MP4 to DVD on Mac
- 3.11 Convert MP4 to Divx on Mac
- 3.12 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 4. Convert MP4 to Other Online+
- 4.1 Convert MP4 to SWF Online
- 4.2 Convert MP4 to OGV Online
- 4.3 Convert MP4 to OGG Online
- 4.4 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 4.5 Convert MP4 to M4V Online
- 4.6 Convert MP4 to Divx Online
- 4.7 Convert MP4 to 3GP Online
- 4.8 MP4 to WMA Converters Online
- 4.9 MP4 to WEBM Converter Online
- 4.10 MP4 to WAV Converters Online
- 4.11 MP4 to MPG Converters Online
- 4.12 MP4 to MOV Converters Online
- 4.13 MP4 to FLV Converters Online
- 4.14 MP4 to AVI Converters Online
- 4.15 MP4 to MP3 Converters Online
SWF is a commonly used web video format. Converting MP4 to SWF is a great idea to upload your MP4 videos to your own blog or websites etc. Compared with SWF, MP4 is not an ideal format to share videos. And SWF is the preferred format to do this job due to its smaller size and great quality to upload videos to web pages. If you need to convert MP4 to SWF for this purpose, you have to find a smart MP4 video to SWF video converter for help.
- Part 1. Professional MP4 to SWF Video Converter
- Part 2. Free MP4 to SWF Converter
- Part 3. Online MP4 to SWF Converter
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Best Video Converter for Windows / Mac (Mojave Included)
- Directly convert MP4 to SWF, VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV and 1000+ other formats.
- Burn MP4 to DVD disk to play with your DVD player at 30X fastest speed.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert MP4 to SWF with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate):
Get below the guide on how to convert MP4 to SWF for Windows (Windows 10 included). If you are a Mac user, follow the similar steps to convert MP4 to SWF on Mac (Mojave included).
Watch Video Tutorial to Convert MP4 to SWF on Windows:
Step 1 Add MP4 videos to the MP4 to SWF converter.
Drag MP4 file to this program, or click the Add files button on the main interface. Then, a pop-up window will allow you to browse your local files and choose the MP4 files you want to import.
At this time, you can (optional) preview them by clicking the video thumbnail, tick the "Merge all videos into one file" to merge them into one file if need, or re-arrange the order to change the conversion priority etc.
Step 2 Choose SWF as the output format.
Hit the Convert all files toimage icon on the right side to open the output format list. You'll see so all popular formats are sorted into different categories. Just click Format category, and then go to Video subcategory to choose "SWF" format and the resolution as the outpupt format.
Note: You're prompted to download and install VLC firstly if you haven't installed it as SWF is the copy-right pretection format.
Step 3 Customize MP4 videos (Optional).
Under each video, you will see icons for trimming, cropping and adding effect. It all depends on your specific needs. Below are common edditing functions provided.
- Split your videos: Under the "Edit" submenu, there's split option provided if you want to split a long MP4 files into several clips.
- Crop: customize the frame size (16:9, 4:3 etc) and cut off black margins of the videos.
- Effect: Set the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Amplifier of the video and apply different effect styles (Gray, Emboss, Negative, etc).
- Watermark: Add image or text watermark to the MP4 video.
- Subtitles: Enable the plug-in subtitles or customized subtitles.
Step 4 Start MP4 to SWF conversion.
Simply hit the Convert All option at the bottom-right corner of this program's main interface to convert MP4 to SWF. Then, just run it in the background. This app will promptly finish the task.
# 1. Free Video Converter: Wondershare Free MP4 to SWF Converter
This FREE MP4 to SWF converter lets you free convert MP4 to SWF, edit videos and download YouTube videos at fast speed.
Pro: freeware, no extra charge
- It only supports converting media files to videos (SWF included) with watermark, while UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) can convert videos without watermark.
- You can directly transfer 5 videos to devices like iPhone, iPad, Samsung phones while UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) can tranfer as many files as you want.
In addition to desktop software, there are many online converters as well that allows to convert MP4 to SWF in quick and simple manner. One such online MP4 to SWF converter is CloudConvert that is popular owing to the fact that it works for free and comes with a decent list of features. Key features of the program are enlisted below:
- The program allows adding desired files from a number of sources including local PC, URL, OneDrive, Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- The program converts the file in the cloud and thus there is no need of any software installation.
- More than 200 popular formats are supported by the program.
- Additional features include batch conversion, folder monitoring, setting file codecs, and powerful API.
- Allows adding converted files to PC, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, as well as the box.
Steps to convert MP4 to SWF online using Cloud Convert:
Step 1: Open https://cloudconvert.com/mp4-to-swf on your PC. Click Select Files to browse and add desired MP4 file(s).
Step 2: Select SWF as the desired output format from Video options.
Step 3: Hit Start Conversion to move ahead with the conversion process.
Are you looking for a clean, powerful and professional video converter to use? I recommend UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) here. It is the best all-in-one video conversion tool for you. Download now.