Convert MP4 to Other Formats
- 1. Convert MP4 to Popular Video+
- 2. Convert MP4 to Devices+
- 3. Convert MP4 to DVD+
- 4. Convert MP4 to Web+
- 5. Convert MP4 to Other Formats+
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
- Game Lovers
3 Different Video Tools to Convert MP4 to SWF Effortlessly
by Christine Smith • 2023-01-17 11:29:14 • Proven solutions
SWF is a commonly used web video format. Converting MP4 to SWF is a great idea to upload your MP4 videos to your own blog or websites etc. Compared with SWF, MP4 is not an ideal format to share videos. And SWF is the preferred format to do this job due to its smaller size and great quality to upload videos to web pages. If you need to convert MP4 to SWF for this purpose, you have to find a smart MP4 video to SWF video converter for help.
- Part 1. Professional MP4 to SWF Video Converter
- Part 2. Free MP4 to SWF Converter
- Part 3. Online MP4 to SWF Converter
Directly convert MP4 to SWF, VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV, and 1000+ other formats.
Burn MP4 to DVD disk to play with your DVD player at 90X fastest speed.
Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final.
Edit videos with advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, subtitles, etc.
Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression.
Versatile toolbox combines video metadata editor, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
How to Convert MP4 to SWF with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate):
Get below the guide on how to convert MP4 to SWF for Windows (Windows 10 included). If you are a Mac user, follow the similar steps to convert MP4 to SWF on Mac (Mojave included).
Step 1 Add MP4 videos to the MP4 to SWF converter.
Drag MP4 file to this program, or click the button on the main interface. Then, a pop-up window will allow you to browse your local files and choose the MP4 files you want to import.
At this time, you can (optional) preview them by clicking the video thumbnail, tick the "Merge all videos into one file" to merge them into one file if need, or re-arrange the order to change the conversion priority etc.
Step 2 Choose SWF as the output format.
Hit the Output Format:image icon on the right side to open the output format list. You'll see so all popular formats are sorted into different categories. Just click Format category, and then go to the Video subcategory to choose "SWF" format and the resolution as the outpupt format.
Note: You're prompted to download and install VLC firstly if you haven't installed it as SWF is the copy-right pretection format.
Step 3 Customize MP4 videos (Optional).
Under each video, you will see icons for trimming, cropping, and adding effects. It all depends on your specific needs. Below are common editing functions provided.
- Split your videos: Under the "Edit" submenu, there's a split option provided if you want to split a long MP4 file into several clips.
- Crop: customize the frame size (16:9, 4:3, etc) and cut off black margins of the videos.
- Effect: Set the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Amplifier of the video, and apply different effect styles (Gray, Emboss, Negative, etc).
- Watermark: Add image or text watermark to the MP4 video.
- Subtitles: Enable the plug-in subtitles or customized subtitles.
Step 4 Start MP4 to SWF conversion.
Simply hit the Start All option at the bottom-right corner of this program's main interface to convert MP4 to SWF. Then, just run it in the background. This app will promptly finish the task.
# 1. Free Video Converter: Wondershare Free MP4 to SWF Converter
This FREE MP4 to SWF Converter lets you free convert MP4 to SWF, edit videos and download YouTube videos at fast speed.
Pro: freeware, no extra charge
- It only supports converting media files to videos (SWF included) with watermark, while UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) can convert videos without watermark.
- You can directly transfer 5 videos to devices like iPhone, iPad, Samsung phones while UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) can tranfer as many files as you want.
In addition to desktop software, there are many online converters as well that allows to convert MP4 to SWF in quick and simple manner. One such online MP4 to SWF converter is CloudConvert that is popular owing to the fact that it works for free and comes with a decent list of features. Key features of the program are enlisted below:
- The program allows adding desired files from a number of sources including local PC, URL, OneDrive, Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- The program converts the file in the cloud and thus there is no need of any software installation.
- More than 200 popular formats are supported by the program.
- Additional features include batch conversion, folder monitoring, setting file codecs, and powerful API.
- Allows adding converted files to PC, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, as well as the box.
Steps to convert MP4 to SWF online using Cloud Convert:
Step 1: Open https://cloudconvert.com/mp4-to-swf on your PC. Click Select Files to browse and add desired MP4 file(s).
Step 2: Select SWF as the desired output format from Video options.
Step 3: Hit Start Conversion to move ahead with the conversion process.
Are you looking for a clean, powerful and professional video converter to use? I recommend UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) here. It is the best all-in-one video conversion tool for you. Download now.