Convert MP4 on Mac
- 1. Convert Other Formats to MP4 on Mac+
- 1.1 Convert MOV to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac
- 1.3 Convert FLV to MP4 on Mac
- 1.4 Convert WMV to MP4 on Mac
- 1.5 Convert AVCHD to MP4 on Mac
- 1.6 Convert MPG to MP4 on Mac
- 1.7 Convert MPEG4 to MP4
- 1.8 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 1.9 Convert VOB to MP4 on Mac
- 1.10 Convert MTS to MP4 on Mac
- 1.11 Convert M2TS to Mp4
- 1.12 Convert SWF to MP4 on Mac
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other Formats on Mac+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to MOV on Mac
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 2.3 Convert MP4 to MP3 on Mac
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 2.6 Convert MP4 to DIVX on Mac
- 2.7 Convert MP4 to WEBM on Mac
- 2.8 Convert MP4 to OGV on Mac
- 2.9 Convert MP4 to M4V on Mac
- 2.10 Convert MP4 to OGG on Mac
- 2.11 Convert MP4 to SWF on Mac
How to Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
Have you ever recorded a video clip using your mobile phone? And you have decided to upload it to a website only to find out that it accepts only a WMV video. The ultimate solution to this problem is the use of a convenient-to-use converter to convert MP4 to WMV.
- Part 1. Best MP4 to WMV Converter Mac to Convert MP4 to WMV
- Part 2. Simple Guides to Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
- Part 3. Differences Between MP4 and WMV
- Part 4. Online Solution to Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) mainly allows you to convert videos, carry out the simplest form of video editing, burn DVDs and copy home DVDs. These are as well compatible with different devices. The impressive thing about it is that it lets you share all your videos in an easier and faster way.
Here are the key features of the Wondershare UniConverter:
Wondershare UniConverter - Best MP4 to WMV Converter for Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- The ability to convert a video at a speed of thirty times faster than any other competing software.
- The flexibility to convert MP4 files to WMV and other 1000+ formats.
- Convert MP4 to WMV format without any quality loss at 30X faster speed than common converters.
- Convert MP4 to device compatible formats like iPhone 10, iPad, and many others.
- Built-in video editor to customize video like trimming, merging, cropping, rotating, and others.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 sites.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Using Wondershare UniConverter, following the simple guides below to convert MP4 to WMV on Mac is essential.
Step 1 Download the Mac MP4 to WMV converter.
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter for Mac on your Mac.
Step 2 Load MP4 files to the Mac MP4 converter.
Click the Add Files button to add MP4 files by browsing the target folder, and choose the MP4 files you want to convert to WMV, and then click the Load button to go ahead.
Step 3 Select the output format WMV for MP4 to WMV Mac conversion.
Click the Setting icon to enter the format panel. And choose the target format WMV through Video > WMV > the resolution.
Step 4 You can now convert MP4 to WMV on Mac.
Click the Convert button to start the MP4 to WMV conversion. And after a while, you can get the converted file in the Finished tab.
Watch Video Tutorial to Convert MP4 to WMV on Windows 10
The MP4 and WMV formats are exactly different from each other. For instance, the former is a method that defines the compression of visual and audio digital data. The file format also defines the storage of MPEG-4 audio, multimedia content, and scenes through the use of ISO based media file format.
On the other hand, the WMV format is entirely based on the MPEG4 standard. This also aims to improve and duplicate its functionality for the users. The advantages of MP4 audio include better video quality and support by mobile, OS, and player devices. This is also commonly used to share video files online. The WMV format is smaller in its file size as compared to MP4. But then, this is even more compatible with Windows PC.
When it comes to their disadvantages, the MP4 requires system resources. This is especially in terms of editing the MP4 videos. In WMV format, it mainly requires the use of plug-ins such as the Flip4Mac. This is especially when it comes to a time that WMV files need to be played on Mac.
Due to the reason that you sometimes need an uncompressed video for the best viewing experience, it is best to have a converter that translates files right from MP4 to WMV. Through the use of an online solution, you can simply do this easily. This online solution should be able to convert MP4 to WMV properly.
The ZAMZAR free online file converter is simply a great tool to use. This simply lets you convert MP4 to WMV with ease and convenience. You can do the conversion of your file anytime and anywhere. As this is introduced for free online, this is something that you should not miss out on.
Steps of MP4 to WMV Conversion
In using this online solution, following a few of the simple steps are essential. This way, you can make use of it for your utmost ease and convenience.
Step 1 You are first required to choose URL or files to convert for up to 50MB of files. You can just drag and drop the files.
Step 2 You need to choose the format that you like your files to be converted to.
Step 3 You have to enter the email address in order that you can receive your converted files.
Step 4 As long as you have agreed to the terms and conditions, you may now decide to convert your file.
Another impressive thing to love about this online conversion tool is that it can convert MP4 files to any other format. This does not only convert files to WMV format. This only means to say that it is useful on the part of the users.
But if you don't want to limit the conversion speed because of the internet speed, or want to save time to convert videos in batch, you'd better use Wondershare UniConverter instead, download and have a try now.
If you want to know more MP4 to WMV online converters, just move to how to convert WMV to MP4 online >> to learn more.