- 1. Compress Video/Audio in Different Formats+
- 1.1 Compress MP4 on Winodws & Mac
- 1.2 Reduce Size of MP4
- 1.3 Resize MP4 Videos Online
- 1.4 Compress MP4 Online
- 1.5 Free MP4 Compressors
- 1.6 Compress FLV
- 1.7 Compress MKV
- 1.8 Compress MOV
- 1.9 Compress MOV Online
- 1.10 Compress WMV
- 1.11 Comrpess M4V
- 1.12 Compress MPEG/3GP
- 1.13 Compress H264 File
- 1.14 Compress AVI File
- 1.15 Reduce Size of MKV
- 1.16 Top 5 WebM Compressors
- 1.17 Compress WAV Free Online
- 1.18 FLAC Compression Software
- 1.19 Top 5 Online MP3 Size Reducers
- 1.20 Compress M4A Files Free Online
- 2. Compress Video from Devices/Apps +
- 2.1 Compress iPhone Video
- 2.2 Compress Camcorder Video
- 2.3 Compress GoPro Video
- 2.4 Compress QuickTime Video
- 2.5 Compress Fraps Video
- 2.6 Top 12 File Compressor for Android
- 2.7 MMS Video Size Limit for iPhone/Android
- 2.8 Shorten Videos on iPhone
- 2.9 10 Video Compressor App Android/iPhone
- 2.10 Top 8 Video Size Reducers for Android
- 3. Compress Video with Different Apps +
- 3.1 Resize Video in iMovie
- 3.2 Make VLC Resize Video
- 3.3 Make Windows Movie Maker Resize Video
- 3.4 Different Apps to Compress Video
- 3.5 Compress Videos with Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 3.6 Use FFmpeg to Resize Video
- 3.7 Apple Compressor 4 Alternative
- 3.8 Top 6 Clipchamp Alternatives
- 3.9 Top 7 Video Cutter and Compressor
- 3.10 HandBrake Video Compressor Alternative
- 4. Compress Video for Different Purposes +
- 4.1 Compress Video for Email
- 4.2 Compress Video for Web
- 4.3 Compress Video for YouTube
- 4.4 Compress Video for Vimeo
- 4.5 Compress Video for Facebook, Instagram
- 4.6 Twitter Video Compression
- 4.7 Resize Facebook Video Size
- 4.8 Resize Instagram Video Size
- 4.9 Compress YouTube Video Size
- 4.10 Compress Video for DVD
- 4.11 Send Large Files via Email
- 4.12 Compress Files for WhatsApp
- 4.13 Send Long Videos on WhatsApp
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Compress Video
- 5.2 Free Video Compressors
- 5.3 Top 7 Video Compressors
- 5.4 Top 10 Video Compressor for Mac
- 5.5 Top Audio Compressors
- 5.6 Top 8 Audio Compressor Free Online
- 5.7 Compress Files to Small Size
- 5.8 Compress HD/FHD (4K/1080P) Videos
- 5.9 Compress A Video
- 5.10 Compressed Video Formats
- 5.11 Top 8 Compression Software 2019
- 5.12 Top 9 File Compressors
- 5.13 How to Make A File Smaller
- 5.14 How to Make Video Smaller
- 5.15 Lossless Compression
- 5.16 Top 10 Ways to Reduce Video Size
- 5.17 Compress Files & Folders
- 5.18 Compress Folder Online and Free
- 5.19 Top 6 Online Size Converters
- 5.20 Top 10 Ways to Send Large Videos
- 5.21 Top 5 Video Resizer
- 5.22 Top 6 File Size Reducer
- 5.23 Shorten a Video Online and Free
- 5.24 Change MP4/MP3 Bitrate
- 5.25 11 Ways to Compress Videos Free Online
Hi, could some one tell me which program I use to compress a video from Final Cut to YouTube with the biggest amount of quality possible? Since it's my wedding video demo, I need it be in good quality. Thanks.
YouTube is great in that it not only provides vast amount of amazing videos to watch but also gives everyone the ability to show their own creation. However, when you upload a video to YouTube, you may often feel frustrated due to its limitations on video size and length, just like the person above. Actually, you can easily solve this problem if you get an efficient video compressor for YouTube like Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) at hand. With it, you're able to compress videos for YouTube in a simple mouse clicks, and make everything smart fit to achieve the best result. It even allows you to manually adjust the encoder, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, etc. to get any video quality that you want. Have a quick read now.
Preparation: Download and install Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) free trial:
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Compress and convert video/audio files in 1000+ formats to YouTube easily and quickly.
- Compress videos for YouTube by changing video resolution, bit rate, file size, formats, etc.
- Trim or crop videos for YouTube to reduce video file size.
- 30X faster compression and conversion speed than other common converters.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Burn videos to playable DVD with attractive free DVD menu templates.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Note: This program is cross-platform, and below guide takes Windows version as an example. If you're running a Mac, you can adopt Wondershare Video Converter for Mac to achieve the same.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Compress Videos to Upload to YouTube:
Step 1 Load your video to this YouTube video compression tool.
After launching this program, you'll come to the Convert section by default. Click on the Add Files button on the left-top corner to add your videos or simply drag and drop video files directly to the primary window. All imported files will show as thumbnails in the item tray. This YouTube video compressor will compress your videos in new files, so you can feel assured that your original files are kept intact and safe from improper operations.
Tips: You can add several files at once to save time for multiple video compression for YouTube.
Step 2 Select Small Size in the Settings window.
To compress your video for YouTube in a hassle-free way, this program provides 3 customized options to let you select from directly. Just follow below simple steps:
- Click the inverted triangle beside Convert all files to: and select a video format like FLV, MP4, WMV, MOV, etc. as the output.
- Then click on the Settings icon beside the resolution of the format.
- In the pop-up Settings window, check out Small Size option, and choose your bit rate, frame rate, resolution, encoder, etc. then hit the Create button to save.
When you return to the primary window, check the estimated output file size shown under the format and also click the Play icon to view the real-time effect. This method will change all added video in batch.
Or you can customize your added video parameters one-by-one. Click the compress icon on the Target tab, and you'll get a small window to change video compression settings and have a preview for 20 seconds.
Note: If you don't know which video resolution or file size you should choose, you can go to learn the YouTube compression size limits >>.
Step 3 Start compressing video for YouTube.
When everything is okay, hit on the Convert All button to begin video compression for YouTube instantly. This program is very efficient, and you'll get compressed files in the Convert tab with good quality very soon for uploading.
1. YouTube can accept formats like FLV, WMV, MPEG4, MOV, AVI and MPEG, but it limits video length no more than 15 minutes.
2. To further reduce your file size to upload onto YouTube, you can also consider cutting out some unwanted part with its included trimming functionality.
3. This video compressor for YouTube also provides YouTube configured output directly. To do this, just select Video > YouTube in the output window.
4. You're allowed to compress video one-by-one for YouTube in an easier way: Go to the Toolbox section > choose Video Compress button > select video and change YouTube compression parameters.
Here is the brief video tutorial.
Try this video tool for YouTube compression for free now.