- 1. Compress Video in Different Formats+
- 2. Compress Video from Devices/Apps +
- 3. Compress Video with Different Apps +
- 4. Compress Video for Different Purposes +
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Compress Video
- 5.2 Free Video Compressors
- 5.3 Top 5 Online MP3 Size Reducers
- 5.4 Top 8 Video Size Reducers for Android
- 5.5 Free MP4 Compressors
- 5.6 Top 7 Video Compressors
- 5.7 Top 10 Video Compressor for Mac
- 5.8 Top Audio Compressors
- 5.9 Compress Files to Small Size
- 5.10 Compress HD/FHD (4K/1080P) Videos
- 5.11 Compress A Video
Hi, could some one tell me which program I use to compress a video from Final Cut to YouTube with the biggest amount of quality possible? Since it's my wedding video demo, I need it be in good quality. Thanks.
YouTube is great in that it not only provides vast amount of amazing videos to watch, but also gives everyone ability to show their own creation. However, when you upoad a video to YouTube, you may often feel frustrated due to its limitations on video size and length, just like the person above. Actually, you can easily solve this problem if you get an efficient video compressor for YouTube like Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate at hand. With it, you're able to compress video files for YouTube in a simple mouse clicks, and make everything smart fit to achieve the best result. It even allows you to manually adjust the encoder, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, etc. to get the any video quality that you want. Have a quick read now.
Preparation: Download and install Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate free trial:
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Note: This program is cross-platform, and below guide takes Windows version as an example. If you're running an Mac, you can adopt Wondershare Video Converter for Mac to achieve the same.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Compress A Video to Upload to YouTube:
Step 1 Load your video to this YouTube video compression tool.
After launching this program, simply drag and drop video files direclty to the primary window. All imported files will show as thumbnails in the item tray. This YouTube video compressor will compress your videos in new files, so you can feel assured that your original files are kept intact and safe from improper operations.
Tips: You can add several files at once to save time for multiple video compression for YouTube.
Step 2 Select Small Size in the Settings window.
To compress your video for YouTube in a hassle-free way, this program provides 3 customized options to let you select from direclty. Just follow below simple steps:
- Click the inverted triangle beside Convert all files to: and select a video format like FLV, MP4, WMV, MOV, etc. as the output.
- Then click on the Settings icon beside the resolution of the format.
- In the pop-up Settings window, check out Small Size option, and then hit Create.
When you return to the primary window, check the estimated output file size shown under the format and also click the Play icon to view the real-time effect.
Note: If the output file size still not acceptable, you can choose to adjust the parameters for bit rate, frame rate, resolution, encoder, etc. manually to further compress your video for YouTube uploading.
Step 3 Start compressing video for YouTube.
When everything is okay, hit Convert All to begin video compression for YouTube instantly. This program is very efficient, and you'll get compressed files with good quality very soon for uploading.
1. YouTube can accept format like FLV, WMV, MPEG4, MOV, AVI and MPEG, but it limits video length no more than 15 minutes.
2. To further reduce your file size to upload onto YouTube, you can also consider cutting out some unwanted part with its included trimming functionality.
3. This video compressor for YouTube also provides YouTube configured output direclty. To do this, just select Video >YouTube in the output window.
Here is the brief video tutorial.
Try this video compressor for YouTube for free now.