- 1. Play Audio Files+
- 2. Convert Audio+
- 3. Convert Audio Mac+
- 4. Audio Tips+
How to Play Any WMA on Android Devices Easily
Don't waste time finding a great WMA player for Android to play WMA files on Android device. As far as I know, there is few of WMA player that can always work stably on Android and let you play any WMA file including protected WMA files. A worry-free solution is to convert WMA to Android compatible formats, so you can play any WMA (both DRM and non-DRM WMA files on Android) files on your Android tablet or Android phone. Don't worry about the time you'll spend. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is that smart program I introduce in this article which has the great ability to convert one or multiple WMA files with 30X conversion speed.
Compared with a WMA player for Android, this outstanding WMA to Android converter works very smoothly on your computer. Most importantly, enables you to play DRM protected WMA on Android devices by conversion. It means you can feel free to play any WMA on Android. When it comes to the Mac version - Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, it can convert only unprotected WMA for Android, but its other functions and performances are the same as that of the Windows version. This article will introduce how to play WMA on Android devices with the help of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert WMA to MP3, M4A 1000+ formats, like AVI, AAC, WAV, etc.
- Convert WMA to optimized presets including Android, iPhone, TV and more
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert WMA for Android with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Step 1 Load WMA files
Start Video Converter Ultimate after the installation. To import your WMA files to this app for conversion, you can either drag and drop the WMA files into the program window, or click the Add Files button to load the WMA files.
Step 2 Choose Android supported format as output format
To ensure you convert WMA to Android-compatible format, you can click and go to Device > Android to select your desired audio quality.
Note: MP3 is widely supported by Android devices, so you can also choose MP3 as the output format. To convert WMA to MP3, you can go to Audio > MP3 and specify a resolution in the right.
Step 3 Convert WMA to MP3 and Play on Android
Now click Convert or Convert All to start converting WMA to MP3 for Android. Once the MP3 to Android conversion completes, you can switch to the Converted tab to locate the converted audio file on your computer. Now you can connect your Android device and copy the converted WMA file to your device for playback. There you go, with the help of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, you'll be able to play WMA on your Android device with no efforts.
Video Tutorial to Convert WMA for Android Using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate