- 1. Play Audio Files+
- 2. Convert Audio+
- 2.1 Convert AC3 to AAC
- 2.2 Convert Voicemail to MP3
- 2.3 Convert AC3 to MP4
- 2.4 Convert WMA to MP4
- 2.5 Convert OGG to MP4
- 2.6 Convert FLAC to MP4
- 2.7 Convert AAC to AC3
- 2.8 Convert DTS to AC3
- 2.9 Convert WAV to Google Music
- 2.10 Convert FLAC to iTunes
- 2.11 Convert AC3 to WAV
- 2.12 Convert Audio to WAV
- 2.13 Convert FLAC to WMA
- 2.14 Convert WAV to WMA
- 2.15 Convert WMA to WAV
- 3. Convert Audio Mac+
- 4. Audio Tips+
How to Play WMA on Android Devices Easily
Don't waste time finding a great WMA player for Android to play WMA files on Android device. As far as I know, there is few of WMA player that can always work stably on Android and let you play any WMA file including protected WMA files. A worry-free solution is to convert WMA to Android compatible formats, so you can play any WMA (both DRM and non-DRM WMA files on Android) files on your Android tablet or Android phone. Don't worry about the time you'll spend. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is that smart program I introduce in this article which has the great ability to convert one or multiple WMA files with 30X conversion speed.
Part 1. How to Convert and Play WMA on Android
Compared with a WMA player for Android, this outstanding WMA to Android converter works very smoothly on your computer. Most importantly, enables you to play DRM protected WMA on Android devices by conversion. It means you can feel free to play any WMA on Android. When it comes to the Mac version - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac, it can convert only unprotected WMA for Android, but its other functions and performances are the same as that of the Windows version. This article will introduce how to play WMA on Android devices with the help of Wondershare UniConverter.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert WMA to MP3, M4A and other 1000+ formats for playing on Android devices.
- Convert WMA to optimized presets including Android, iPhone, TV and more.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Compress WMA file size without losing quality by changing sample rate, bitrate, encoder, etc.
- Burn WMA audio files to CD with easy steps and playback on your devices.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites and convert to WMA/MP3.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Convert WMA for Android with Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Load WMA files
Start UniConverter after the installation. To import your WMA files to this app for conversion, you can either drag and drop the WMA files into the program window, or click the Add Files button to load the WMA files.
Step 2 Choose Android supported format as output format
To ensure you convert WMA to Android-compatible format, you can click and go to Device > Android to select your desired audio quality.
Note: MP3 is widely supported by Android devices, so you can also choose MP3 as the output format. To convert WMA to MP3, you can go to Audio > MP3 and specify a resolution in the right.
Step 3 Convert WMA to MP3 and Play on Android
Now, click the Convert or Convert All button to start converting WMA to MP3 for Android. Once the MP3 to Android conversion completes, you can switch to the Converted tab to locate the converted audio file on your computer. Now you can connect your Android device and transfer the converted WMA file to your device for playback. There you go, with the help of Wondershare UniConverter, you'll be able to play WMA on your Android device with no efforts.
Video Tutorial to Convert WMA to Android Using Wondershare UniConverter
Part 2. What Is WMA
WMA, means Windows Media Audio, is developed by Microsoft which can be played on Windows system easily but can't be supported by many devices such as Android phones. Compared with MP3, it is not widely-used so you always need to convert WMA to MP3 or other formats for special devices. But WMA has its own advantages, many people said that WMA sounds better than MP3 when they're at the same bitrate, especially when comparing bitrates less than 64 Kbps.
Choose the right audio format as your needs, if you like WMA and want to play it on your Android/iPhone/iPod devices, you'd better convert it to MP3 first using Wondershare UniConverter. Or learn more methods about converting WMA to MP3.