- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Play Audio Files+
- 2. Convert Audio+
- 2.1 Convert AC3 to AAC
- 2.2 Convert Voicemail to MP3
- 2.3 Convert AC3 to MP4
- 2.4 Convert WMA to MP4
- 2.5 Convert OGG to MP4
- 2.6 Convert FLAC to MP4
- 2.7 Convert AAC to AC3
- 2.8 Convert DTS to AC3
- 2.9 Convert WAV to Google Music
- 2.10 Convert FLAC to iTunes
- 2.11 Convert AC3 to WAV
- 2.12 Convert Audio to WAV
- 2.13 Convert FLAC to WMA
- 2.14 Convert WAV to WMA
- 2.15 Convert WMA to WAV
- 2.16 Convert AIFF to FLAC
- 2.17 Convert FLAC to ALAC
- 2.18 Convert FLAC to MP3 Linux
- 2.19 Convert MP3 to OPUS
- 2.20 10 Best FLAC Converters
- 2.21 Convert AC3 to AVI
- 3. Convert Audio Mac+
- 4. Audio Tips+
How to Import WAV Files to iTunes Effortlessly
iTunes only supports audio in MP3, M4A and M4R, and several video formats. Have you been struggling in the past to import WAV to iTunes library? Although iTunes announced to support WAV format in most cases, we still face problems sometimes to add WAV files to iTunes. In those cases, converting WAV to MP3 iTunes is a good choice as MP3 is not only widely used in iTunes but also many other devices.
In this article, you can learn the best WAV to iTunes converter to convert WAV to iTunes-compatible formats also the steps using iTunes. Read the following parts to learn detailed steps.
- Part 1. Best WAV to MP3 iTunes Converter for Windows/Mac
- Part 2. Online Free WAV to iTunes Converter
- Part 3. How to Convert WAV File to MP3 in iTunes
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is an intelligent program that has no trouble at all in converting WAV files so that they can be played in iTunes. Whether the files are compressed or uncompressed, Wondershare UniConverter enables you to import them to iTunes with simple clicks. It also supports 1000+ video and audio formats like MP4, MP3, WMA, MOV, MKV, and other presets for different devices. You can also find additional functions to customize your audio files.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best WAV to MP3 iTunes Converter
- Convert WAV to MP3 or other iTunes supported formats easily without losing quality.
- 90X faster converting speed than other common video converters.
- Customize audio files with changing bitrate, sample rate, encoder, channel, and other parameters.
- Save files to iTunes directly after conversion or transfer to iPhone/iPad/iPod devices easily via a USB cable.
- Burn audio files to CD and videos to DVD with free menu templates.
- Download videos from online sites like YouTube and converted them to MP3 for easy playback.
- Additional functions including fixing media metadata, video compressor, image converter, CD converter, etc.
- Supported OS: macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
How to Convert WAV to MP3 Without iTunes on Windows/Mac
If you want to save converted MP3 files to iTunes library directly, you need to go to Menu > Preferences > Convert > check the option "Automatically add files to iTunes library after conversion" before the conversion in Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Import WAV files to Wondershare iTunes Converter
Go to the Converter section at the top of the main interface. Now you can either drag and drop the WAV files into the program window, or click the button to import the WAV audio file into the program.
Step 2 Choose MP3 as iTunes-compatible format for output.
iTunes is fully compatible with MP3 audio files, so converting WAV files to MP3 files can be a good choice. Moreover, MP3 files are fully supported by most of the audio players. Click the drop-down icon at the Output Format: option, and choose MP3 from the Audio tab, also select the resolution as the output.
Step 3 Convert WAV to MP3 iTunes Mac.
When all the settings are finished, you can click the Start All button at the lower-right corner of the program window to start converting WAV to MP3 iTunes. When the conversion is done, you can click the Finished tab to locate the converted audio files on your computer and transfer to iPhone/iPad/iPod devices. Meanwhile, you can find the converted WAV files in your iTunes.
Actually, iTunes can save WAV as an MP3 format with itself. iTunes accepts audio formats including WAV, MP3, AAC, M4A, and other Apple codecs. It allows you to change the formats among these several so that you can play on other Apple devices. But it may lose the audio file quality after the conversion. If you don't mind this, follow the simple steps below using iTunes to convert WAV to MP3 easily.
Step 1: Open iTunes on your PC/Mac, and go to the menu bar, click iTunes and select the Preferences option.
Step 2: Next, choose Import Using, select the MP3 Encoder button. You need to choose the quality and click on the OK button to save.
Step 3: Select the WAV files you need to convert, and right-click on the WAV files you need to convert. Hit the Create MP3 Version.
Step 4: Then you'll get a copy of the WAV file in MP3 format. Selecting the Get Info option and the format information will be under the File tab.
For getting a better experience of converting WAV to MP3 for iTunes, Wondershare UniConverter will be your best choice. As it gives the super fast converting speed, full quality output, batch conversion, and multiple functions. Free download and have a try by yourself.