- 1. Play Audio Files+
- 2. Convert Audio+
- 3. Convert Audio Mac+
- 4. Audio Tips+
iTunes only supports audio in MP3, M4A and M4R, and several video formats. Have you been struggling in the past to import WAV to iTunes library? Although iTunes announced to support WAV format in most cases, we still can't import WAV files to iTunes. It's indeed very frustrating to play WAV in iTunes.
Here is the solution. You can use a WAV to iTunes converter to convert WAV to iTunes-compatible formats. Read the article below to get your best WAV to iTunes converter.
- Part 1. Get the Best & Professional WAV to iTunes Converter
- Part 2. Free WAV to iTunes Converter
- Part 3. Online WAV to iTunes Converter
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is an intelligent program that has no trouble at all in converting WAV files so that they can be played in iTunes. Whether the files are compressed or uncompressed, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) enables you to import them to iTunes with simple clicks.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Professional iTunes Converter: You can use it to convert WAV, WMV, MKV, AVI, FLV and more formats to iTunes supported video.
- High Output Quality: You can convert any video to common, 3D and HD videos with ZERO quality loss.
- Super Fast Converter: It works faster than any converter on the market, making you finish the whole conversion process in just a few minutes.s
- Powerful Video Editor: Just take this tool to help enhance your video with the classic video editing features.
- Burn Video to DVD: You can use it to burn WAV to DVD in just 3 steps, and then feel free to enjoy movies on a bigger screen.
How to Convert WAV to iTunes
Before the conversion, you need to go to Menu > Preferences > Convert > check the option "Automatically add files to iTunes library after conversion" in UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) so that the converter will automatically add the converted file to iTunes Music Library.
Step 1 Import WAV files to UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
Go to the Convert section at the top of the main interface. Now you can either drag and drop the WAV files into the program window, or click the Add Files button to import the audio file into the program. The added WAV files will be listed in the main interface.
Step 2 Choose an iTunes-compatible format as the output format.
iTunes is fully compatible with MP3 audio files, so converting WAV files to MP3 files can be a good choice. Moreover, MP3 files are fully supported by most of the audio players. You only need to click the drop-down icon at the uppert-right corner of the program window, and choose Audio, then select MP3 and the resolution as the output.
Step 3 Convert WAV to iTunes.
When all the settings are finished, you can click the Convert All button at the lower-right corner of the program window to start converting WAV to MP3. The progress bar will show you the converting process. When the conversion is done, you can click the Output icon at the middle bottom of the program window to locate the downloaded audio files on your computer. Meanwhile, you can find the converted WAV files in your iTunes.
No 1. Free WAV to iTunes Converter - Wondershare Video Converter Free
Looking for a free WAV to iTunes converter? You are in the right place. This app has not only the video conversion function, but also lets you edit videos and download video from YouTube.
Pros: A completely free WMV to iTunes video converter, multiple features.
Cons: 1. It can convert as many formats as UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), but the output files will be with watermark.
2. It has the file quantity limits to add metadata and transfer files to devices.
You can use the free online WAV to iTunes converter Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) as follows. It converts audio/video files to various formats.