- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
What's the Best Online Webcam Recorder and How to Use It
Did you know that there are online webcam recorders these days? They are great for those who are on the go or who are looking only for a quick webcam recording tool to use now and then. Most of them are free, and all you need is to enable the Internet to access all of its features. You can check out one of the best online recorders in the market and how you can use it down below.
- Part 1. What's the Best Online Webcam Recorder in 2020
- Part 2. How to Use Webcam Recorder
- Part 3. Better Alternative to Online Webcam Recorder
- Part 4. How to Convert Online Webcam Recordings to Your Local Computer
- Part 5. Comparison
One of the first online web recorders you're likely to run into is the Webcamera.io. It is a free online tool that you can use directly on any browser. All you need is to use a network connection and a working internal or external webcam connected to your PC. You won't need much to know how to handle it effectively.
● It supports Webcam and Voice recording.
● It can be used with internal or external webcams/microphones.
● It is an easy record-and-save video creation process.
● It exports files in a high-quality video format (MP4).
The benefit of using an online webcam recorder is that you won't have to pay to use it. You also won't have to download or install any potentially harmful or resource-heavy programs that might slow your computer down. The Webcamera.io, in particular, is excellent for easy and efficient web camera recording. And the UI is simple and straightforward. So, you're unlikely to have any actual issues making use of it. Whatever your purpose might be.
The first primary disadvantage of online webcam recorders like the Webcamera.io is that you will need access to the Internet to use it. So, if you find yourself without access to Wi-fi or Data, then you're pretty much out of luck.
The next disadvantage, specific to Webcamera.io, is that you'll need to give the website permission to record video and audio on your device. And while the site ensures your privacy, it's still almost as potentially dangerous as having to install an unknown app for your desktop. Lastly, it's pretty limited as a webcam recorder. All it will allow you to do is to record, that's it. You won't even be able to choose your desired export format (as there's only one available — MP4.)
Now that you know all there is to know about the webcam recorder, Webcamera.io, it's time for a demonstration. For this, we're going to be breaking down into details of how the online recorder works. So, stick around if you want to know the inner workings of this tool and how you can use it and its different features to your advantage.
Step 1. Open the Webcamera.io.
To use this tool, open up your browser and visit the webcamera.io webpage. Once there, you should see a video recorder that looks like the image below.
Step 2. Allow access to a record.
As mentioned, you'll need to give the program access to your system's camera and microphone to make this work. To do this, select the small lock icon at the corner of the URL bar and then Allow both the Camera and Microphone permissions.
Step 3. Start recording.
Once you've given the recorder permission, you should now be able to see a big red button at the center of the tool window. Select this to start recording.
Step 4. Stop recording and save.
Once you've finished recording your video, select the Stop button and save. You can save your recorded webcam footage by clicking the save button.
Step 5. Select the format and save.
All you need to do to finish saving is to set your desired output folder, pick a format (Webcamera.io only supports MP4), and then click Save again.
You should now be able to view or upload this video whenever you want.
The online webcam recorder is all well and good, but it doesn't necessarily cover all your recording needs. To assuage this, we're also going to introduce Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) to you. This converting tool offers a great screen recorder that you can use to record what you're doing on your screen — whether it's touring a new product to make a tutorial or playing a game to post online. It can even work in conjunction with the online webcam recorder, allowing you to record your screen with one and your webcam with the other.
Wondershare UniConverter - The Best Screen Recorder
- There is smart screen recording software with a one-click screen video and audio recording.
- It has adjustable video quality settings, up to Full HD, and 60 FPS.
- Sound and Microphone customization for smart video recording.
- There is a basic video editor for personalizing your recordings after the fact.
- Doubles as a converter, video downloader, DVD ripper, and so much more.
- Convert videos to 1,000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- It has a 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
Step 1 Download and install.
Of course, as a desktop application, the UniConverter will need to be downloaded and installed on your PC. Fortunately, this is pretty easy. Just go to the app's main website, download, and then install it.
Step 2 Open Wondershare UniConverter.
One of UniConverter's primary functions is video conversion. Still, you can access its high-quality screen recorder pretty easily by selecting its Screen Recorder section from the menu at the top of the screen.
Step 3 Open the Screen Recorder.
Once the Screen Recorder page opened, all you need to do is select the option to access the tool's recording functions. After clicking, a pop-up window like below will show up.
Step 4 Adjust recording settings.
The screen recorder should look a bit like this (refer to the image below.) Straight off the bat, you're given the opportunity to customize what part of your screen is recorded, your desired audio input, and whether or not you want to record your voice through your system's microphones.
Step 5 Start recording now.
If you don't fancy getting too complicated with the advanced settings (accessible by selecting the small red gear icon), then all you need to do next is to choose the big REC button to begin recording your screen.
Now, if you're not interested in recording your screen activity, and would like to stick with the online webcam converter we introduced previously, then we have a fix-suggestion to Webcamera.io's incredibly limited export file format support. As mentioned, the UniConverter is not just a screen recorder. Its primary function is to convert audio and video files. So, if you ever need to convert your saved MP4 video from Webcamera.io, then you can use the Wondershare UniConverter. We'll be showing you how to do this as well in the tutorial below….
Step 1 Launch the UniConverter.
As mentioned in our previous tutorial, the main page of the UniConverter's interface is the Video Converter page. This is where you can drag and drop the online video that you recorded with Webcamera.io for conversion.
Step 2 Select the desired output format.
Once the file you recorded has been uploaded to the UniConverter, select the Output Format box to open up a menu where you can choose your desired output format. From here, it's up to you to explore your options and pick the best format for you.
Step 3 Select the desired output folder.
Once you've chosen your desired output format, it's time to select an output folder. For this, select the File Location box to be able to browse your computer for a folder you want to store the video into.
Step 4 Convert now.
With those two parameters set, you can now convert the video you recorded. Just select the Start All button in the bottom right-hand corner to proceed.
As mentioned, there is not much similarity between the two recording programs — outside of the fact that they can be used to record activity, the two are designed for two completely different things. However, just to further clarify this situation, we've included helpful graphics just below to highlight the key differences between both programs.
And that's all you need to know about the best online webcam recorder and how you can use it. The methods we demonstrated had its upsides and downsides, but that's true for most online webcam recorders (they tend to be incredibly basic to support online recording.) As an extra tip, if you're looking for a higher quality video recording, or even, if you're looking for something to convert your recorded online webcam videos, don't forget to check out the Wondershare UniConverter. It's undoubtedly one of the best alternatives and the best add-on tool for the online webcam recorder we introduced.