- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
All Ways to Record A Video
If you don’t know how to record a video on PC, there is nothing to worry about as there are tons of tools to help you. While most of the devices nowadays come with inbuilt recorders, third-party tools can be used to get some extra features that are tough to get otherwise.
If you compare the two types of video recorders that you get, i.e., third-party and in-built tools, both have their advantages. While the in-built one will be lighter than third- party tools and will have stable quality, but the third-party tools will have better features and will be a lot better in overall performance. As a casual user, it is better to stay put with the in-built tool, but it will be better for professionals to get third-party tools.
- Part 1. How to Record a Video on Your Computer
- Part 2. How to Record Video on Mac
- Part 3. How to Record Video on Your iPhone
- Part 4. How to Record Video on Your Android
Whether you’re using a Mac or Windows PC, Wondershare UniConverter is the all-in-one tool for you. It packs essential features such as a screen recorder, video editor, video converter, DVD burner, and so much more. That aside, users can record videos on their computers by selecting a specific part of the screen or choosing the entire display panel. It also lets you configure input devices like the webcam, microphone, and sound output devices. Plus, you can add annotations like colorful texts, shapes, lines, and drawings.
Wondershare UniConverter – The Ultimate Computer Screen Recorder
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Mac/Windows
- It can capture all computer actions and apps, including VoIP calls, browser tabs, video games, and more.
- Record the computer display in custom or full-screen mode.
- It allows users to record computer screens with Picture in Picture (PIP) effects, voice narrations, and system audio.
- Users can apply annotations like shapes, drawings, texts, and arrows when highlighting something.
- Convert between thousands of video/audio/image file formats.
- Edit videos by adding subtitles, applying effects, cropping, cutting, compressing, etc.
- It’s the best video capture app for Mac OS X 10.9+ & Windows 7/8/10.
Below is how to record a video on PC using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1Run the Screen Recorder.
After installing and running the software, click the Screen Recorder tab, then tap the Screen Recordericon. The screen capture function will launch immediately.
Step 2Set a capture section.
Do you want to record the entire computer screen or select a specific region to record? In that case, launch the app or video to capture, then drag the recorder’s frame inwards or outwards to set a capture region. Another way is to choose Custom or Full Screen on the drop-down list. If you select the Custom mode, enter the frame height and width before tapping Lock Aspect Ratio.
Step 3Personalize the recording settings.
Firstly, choose a sound output device under System Audio for recording system sounds in the video. After that, choose a mic under Microphone for adding voice narrations. You can also set a camera under Webcam for adding a video overlay.
Now open Advanced Settings, then set the target format to AVI, FLV, or MP4. Here, you can also choose an output frame rate, video quality, recording timer, folder path, and customize the keyboard start/stop shortcuts.
Step 4Start recording.
If everything looks clean and organized, click REC to begin capturing a computer screen. To highlight something using arrows, texts, shapes, drawings, or lines, open the taskbar, then click the Annotation icon. Lastly, hit Stop to close the video recording session.
Mac comes with a very capable in-built video recorder that can record your screen in high quality. Hence there is no need to get extra tools if you don’t have additional requirements with the tool. If you are unaware of this and want to know how to record videos on a laptop, it is pretty easy to be exact.
The following are the steps that you may find helpful to record videos on Mac OS Mojave.
Step 1 Press CTRL+5 on your keyboard and a toggle will appear with the different buttons for recording and settings. You will be allowed to either record the complete screen or multiple portions of the screen as a separate screen. Please choose your preference and set it.
Step 2 Now, click on the record button on the widget, and your video will start recording. You can pause and resume the recording if you want.
Step 3 Once you have recorded the required portion, click on the stop recording button on the floating widget, and your recording will be saved in the local storage.
Just like Mac devices, iOS devices also comes preloaded with an in-built video recorder that you can use to record high-quality video of your onscreen processes. Also, it is extremely easy to trigger. It is convenient to use and is one of the few mobile video recording tools that can record in-game sound with ease. If you don’t know how to record a video on your iPhone using this recorder, follow the steps given below to do it easily.
Step 1 Open the screen that you wish to record.
Step 2 Pull up the control center of your iPhone from the bottom and look for the screen recorder icon. Click on it, and your video will start to get recorded.
Step 3 Once you have recorded what you wanted, click on the red button in the floating recording widget, and your recording will be stopped and saved.
Not all Android-based devices come with in-built screen recorders, but there are plenty of different screen recorders available on the Internet that can get the job done. If your mobile has the recording tool, it is better to make sure that you use that only as the quality will be better, and it will be able to record sounds as third-party applications are not allowed that permission in Android.
The following are the steps to record screen using the inbuilt recorder in mobile devices.
Step 1 Drop down the notification panel, and from the accessibility icons, click on the screen recorder option.
Step 2 A small widget will appear on your screen. In order to start recording, click on the red button present on that widget.
Step 3 When your requirements are met, click on the square-shaped icon, and your files will be saved in the gallery.
Nowadays, the market is filled with third-party video recording tools for computers. If you have such requirements frequently, it will be better to go for a third-party tool as they will provide better features. Tools like Wondershare UniConverter can prove to be a very vital free to use screen recording tool that can help you record the videos with ease. Make sure you read the guides presented above to know how recording can be done