- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
There are several video recorders present nowadays, but not all are fast and give high-quality output. A user has various reasons to have a high-quality video recorder in his or her PC. It can be used for recording screen or game or for any other type of recording from the Internet. It gives output in high-resolution video with any loss of pixels. Such high-quality recorders are free and easy to use. If you want some additional features, then you can prefer having a premium version high-quality video recorder.
If you are professional, then a paid high-quality video recorder is recommended to you. As it gives high-resolution videos, you see the details clearly. The problem with low-resolution videos is that small thing get blurred while in high resolution, you can see every detail quite easily that can help you a lot. The in-built recorders are recommended nearly as useless. When it comes to high-resolution recording, their recording is never smooth. You can get breakage at different time durations of the video.
Part 1. What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
A high-quality video recorder records and converts the videos in high resolution. Whether you want to record the computer screen or gameplay or you want to convert some video in high resolution, you can do it with a high-quality video recorder. Such video recorders also have different editing options from which you can easily make the perfect video to post it on social media. The following are some common and essential aspects of a high-quality video recorder, such as a Panasonic HD video recorder.
The resolution and the frame rates at which the recorders are capable of recording the videos are essential. A high-quality video recorder should have at least 1080p 60 FPS video recording capabilities. It should be able to record in various commonly used formats like AVI, MP4, etc. You should also bet the option to adjust things like bit rate, frame rates, resolution, format, and orientation as your preference so that you can get the quality you want in the recorder.
● It is essential for a better ending result.
● Having better quality will allow you to edit better and retain better quality in your final videos.
● If you have more formats, it will be easier for you to publish your videos in various formats.
A good recorder should have functional audio recording capabilities. Also, it should be able to record sounds from both internal and external sources simultaneously as well as exclusively. The audio should also be clear and should not have any de-synchronization with the video that is being recorded. The software should also allow you to tweak the settings as your requirements for a better result. A few high-end software also have features to record the sound separately as well.
● This will add quality to your videos.
● You will be able to include the sound of the videos you are recording and can also record gameplays with the sound effects.
● Allowing audio from both internal and external sound sources is important so that you can capture the sound of the recording and can also record your voiceover simultaneously.
Video editing capability is a very important part of an excellent video editing tool. High-end screen recorders should have at least basic editing features like cropping, rotating, flipping, trimming, etc. Editing features are found in almost all the top-end video recording tools on the Internet. It should also allow you to create and put a custom watermark for all the recorded videos.
● Editing features will make your work a lot easier, and you won't have to use separate apps.
● They will help you to instantly perform basic edits so that you can create short clips from the whole video instantly.
● The watermark feature will help you to put a tag on your content so that no one else can copy it.
Screen size or area
Most of the videos only allow the users to record the complete screen, and if they want to record a specific region, the system doesn't allow it. A good recorder should have options to customize the recording and only record a certain area of the screen or full screen as per your liking. It should allow you to enter the sizes manually with the keyboard as well.
● If you get to enter the size of the recording area by yourself, it will be easier for you to simply enter the size of the window you wish to record.
● It allows users to protect their privacy as they can concentrate the screen recording to a certain region and hide everything else in the background.
● You will be able to focus on certain aspects while recording as your requirements.
Ease of usage
A good screen recorder should be easy to use and should have a clean user interface. Even if your recorder has thousands of features, if it is not easy to use, you won't enjoy working on it. The tool should be made in a way that users can easily navigate through the various features and options that it provides. It should have a floating widget to control the recording features.
● If the tool is not easy to use, most of the new users will never be able to take the full benefits out of the tools.
● Having a clean user interface will not only make your tool look great but will save a lot of time and effort.
● If the tool is easy to use, you will be able to experiment with your work to get a better result in the final renders.
Drawing while recording
While this feature/aspect is absent in a lot of screen recorders, it is important for high-end screen recording tools. Advanced screen recording software should give you the ability to draw on the screen, which can be used to draw the attention of people. It should have different colors in the palette and also should have eraser tools so that you can erase the markings when its work is done. It should also have highlighter and shape makers.
● Having basic drawing features can help you to create better content and save a lot of time.
● It should have different colors so that you can choose the right color by considering its effect on the background.
● Highlighter and shapes maker features can be used to highlight a certain area on the screen, e.g., some important texts.
Having a few additional features in your recorder can be very helpful. A lot of different screen recording tools have various features for the users that are meant to make the work of the user easier. Features like magnification, hotkeys, converting files directly, direct sharing, etc. can be beneficial in saving your time and efforts. Nowadays, most of the top screen recording software present on the Internet has some unique features present in them. Special and rare features like recording webcam video simultaneously are also great.
● Having these features in the software can significantly enhance the overall usability of the software.
● These features can make your work easier and more efficient.
● The overall quality of your content can be increased with such features.
Part 2. A Good Example of High-Quality Video Recorder
If you want a high-quality video recorder that ticks all the boxes mentioned above, choose Wondershare UniConverter. This program is free to download and install, and the UI is pretty straightforward. It offers excellent screen and audio capturing capabilities. When recording a video, users can add voices using a mic and picture in picture (PIP) effects using a webcam. You can also apply annotations such as shapes, drawings, texts, lines, and arrows. But most importantly, users can retouch the captured computer screen by trimming, cropping, compressing, adding subtitles, and so on.
Wondershare UniConverter – Best Video Recorder
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Mac/Windows
- Record high-quality computer screens in full-screen or partial mode.
- Capture computer screen with voice narrations and system audio.
- It allows users to apply annotations like shapes, lines, arrows, drawings, and texts.
- Users can preset the frame rate, quality, and format (AVI, MP4, and FLV).
- Edit the recorded video by trimming, cropping, rearranging, adding subtitles, and so on.
- Convert between all video formats, including MTS, 3GP, MOV, AVI, MP4, and more.
- Best video recorder and editor for Win 10/8/7 & Mac OS X 10.9+.
Below is how to record a video on a computer using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1Open the Screen Recorder.
Install and run Wondershare UniConverter, then click Screen Recorder. To open the screen capture tool, click the Camcorder icon.
Step 2Select a capture area.
Open the app or video to capture, then press the recording mode to choose either Full Screen or Custom mode. You can select the Custom mode if you have specific video frame dimensions that you’d like to use. Don’t forget to lock the aspect ratio. A more straightforward method of setting a capture area is by dragging or resizing the recording frame.
Step 3Configure settings.
Start by choosing an audio output device on the System Audio menu. After that, choose a mic and a camera on the Microphone and Webcam sections. This way, you can add voice narrations and a PIP effect as you record.
Now proceed to click the Advanced Settings icon, then select MP4, FLV, or AVI as the video format. Next, choose the frame rate, output quality, folder path, set a recording timer, and customize the keyboard shortcuts.
Step 4Start recording the video.
Last but not least, press the REC button to start capturing your computer screen. Now launch the taskbar, then click Annotation to begin adding highlights using texts, arrows, shapes, lines, and drawings. If satisfied, click Stop to finish capturing the video.
Though there are several screen recorders present on the Internet and in-built video recorders present in the system, a smooth, high-quality video recording always use a top-rated video recorder such as Wondershare UniConverter. It gives high-resolution video and high-quality audio recording. This software can be used to record any screen with ease.