- 1. Video Recorder+
- 1.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 1.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 1.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 1.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 1.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 1.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 1.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 1.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 1.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 2. Recording Software+
- 2.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 2.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 2.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 2.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 2.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 2.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 3.Screen Recorder+
- 4. Record Devices+
- 5. Recording App+
- 6. Other Tips+
- 7. Audio Recorder+
- 8. Format+
- 9. Screen Recorder+
- 10. Game Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
The audience for watching gaming videos has been growing more and more in popularity over the past few years. The number of content creators has also become more and more, and people are recording their gameplay to share it with their friends. You can easily find a YouTube gaming recorder on the Internet that can be downloaded and used for free. A lot of devices come with in-built screen recording tools that are capable enough for most of the scenarios, but third-party tools that specialize as a video game recorder for YouTube will have a lot more features. Keep reading further to know about some of the most excellent game recording tools that you can get.
- Part 1. Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- Part 2. Another 9 Game Screen Recorder for YouTube
As you already know, the market is filled with a lot of different tools that can easily record your video games with ease. However, most of the recorder provides you with minimal features related to recording and editing the recorded videos. One of the best YouTube gaming recorders that you can use for such requirements is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It is a top-rated screen recording tool that can be used to create stunning recordings of your gameplay. It is a very versatile toolkit that contains a lot of regularly required tools like converter, editor, screen recorder, file compression, CD burning, and a lot more. The user interface is quite professional-looking and very clean, which makes it easier for new users to navigate the application and get their work done with ease.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Game Screen Recorder for YouTube
- It can record screen in 1080p at 60 FPS without putting too much pressure on your computer processor.
- It is completely free to use, yet there are no ads on the tool, and it will also not leave any watermarks on the files you process through the tool.
- It supports more than 1000 different file formats for images, audios, and videos.
- It has a lot of different features like a CD burner, converter, screen recorder, video editor, file compressor, etc.
- The videos that it can edit can be up to 4K in quality and can even convert them to other formats.
The following steps will show you how to use Wondershare UniConverter for recording your gameplay.
Step 1 Download and launch the Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac or Windows
Download, install and launch the tool from its official website on your computer. On the top right side of the screen, you will be able to see a Toolbox icon. Click it and select the screen recorder feature present in the 2nd row of the features.
Step 2 Adjust the settings of the video
After clicking on the Screen Recorder option, you will get to see the following interface on your computer.
You can either record the complete screen or enter the size manually. And you can also choose custom recording and set the size according to what your requirements are by dragging the box to fit the area that you wish to record.
From the drop-down menu, you will be able to access more in-depth settings of the video like quality, audio source, and frame rate that you can also tweak as your requirements.
Step 3 Begin recording
Now, launch the game and go to the screen recorder and click on the red colored circular button to start recording your computer screen.
A 5-second timer will appear before the recording starts.
Step 4 Stop the recording when you have got the required duration
After recording the required duration of the video, click on the Stop button present on the floating recording widget, or press the Esc key on your keyboard to stop and save the recording to the location that you have set.
XSplit Game Caster
It is a screen recorder for Windows, which is quite effective at what it does. As a beginner, this tool can provide you with the benefits of advanced software that are available for a cost. The recording quality of this tool is quite high, and it has a very clean and easy-to-understand user interface. You get to record in high definition with high frame rates so that you can get professional quality video recording on your PC. If your priority is a free-to-use tool that can get the job done, this is easily the gameplay recorder for YouTube that you can use.
● The user interface is simple and easy to use.
● You can record system audios as well as audio from external sources.
● It is free to use but also has an advanced premium feature with more features.
● You cannot get control over the quality of the video recording.
● It is not available for Mac-based computers.
● It can only export recording in MP4 format.
Bandicam is very popular screen recording and streaming software for computers among a lot of gamers all around the world. A lot of professional players and gaming content creators make use of this tool due to its powerful features and a wide variety of plug-ins than can significantly make your final content better. It also has a lot of basic editing features that you can find useful quite often while recording. The recording and streaming quality of this game recording software can be pushed up to 4K, which is considered great for professional quality content. The user interface of this tool looks quite interesting and attractive with its color scheme and design aesthetics.
● There is a built-in compression system that can lower the size of your final output file.
● The recording quality is extremely high, and the tool is trusted by a lot of professional gamers and streamers.
● It is quite costly, which makes it unsuitable for beginners with a low budget.
● Sometimes the recorded videos might feel a bit laggy after being exported.
● It is not available for the Mac operating system.
Apowersoft screen recorder
It is one of the best tools that you can get. When you look on the Internet, you will find a free Apowersoft screen recorder and a paid one. The one talked about here is the pay-to-use version. This is one of the most powerful tools available for video recording and quite popular among professional gamers, streamers, and gaming content creators. It can record high-quality video with audio from up to 3 different sources at once. You get lots of editing features and recorder tweaks that will allow you to produce videos with a professional approach.
● There is a free 30 days trial for new users that can be great to learn how to use the tool.
● It produces HD quality content with no watermarks.
● There are several editing features to cut, crop, trim, and adjust your video recording so that you can get the desired results.
● The paid version is quite costly.
● There are no plug-ins and add-ons on this tool.
● The recording quality can sometimes vary when your system is going through heavy stress.
If a simple and free-to-use screen recorder is what you are looking for, this is the best option that you can probably go for. It is very powerful while still managing to be free and light on the processor of the computer. As of now, it is only available for Windows computers. It is a widely used tool that can record high-quality screen videos with ease. The software is has a very clutter-free and clean user interface. It also has a few editing features that you can use for better content. Due to this, you will save a lot of time on necessary edits.
● It is a lightweight tool that will not slow your PC down
● The tool is entirely free and is easy to use as well.
● You can use a microphone and system sound as the source together while recording gameplay.
● Sometimes this tool can crash while recording.
● You don’t get access to the recording settings of the video.
● The editing features of this tool are quite limited and are not accurate.
Movavi screen recorder
If having a smooth user interface that is easy to use and navigate is the priority along with high-quality video recording, this is the right tool for you. This game screen recorder for YouTube is great for beginners as well as experienced professionals due to the editing features and high-quality video output it provides. This tool allows you to tweak various aspects of the recording due to your needs. You also get to either record full screen or select a particular area to get recorded while you are playing the game. Due to the futuristic user interface that is sleek and intuitive, this tool is very easy to use and fast to operate.
● You can choose between recording the entire screen and recording a small portion of it.
● You get a lot of editing features for the recorded videos that can uplift the quality of the videos.
● The user interface makes navigation among features extremely easy and also simplifies editing.
● The trial lasts only 7 days, which is not enough.
● Most of the features are of no use at all and will be wasted.
● The tool is very expensive.
Flashback Express screen recorder
If you wish to create high-quality content for YouTube related to gaming, tutorials, or anything else that involves recording screen, this is the best tool that you should try out at least once. It provides a lot of control over the overall quality of the video, and the audio quality of the system sounds or sound from the external source is crystal clear. It has a professional-looking user interface that looks clean and attractive. All this comes together to make this a very popular tool among gaming content creators all around the world.
● The user interface is great, and it makes it easier to control the whole recording process.
● The recording output is usually exported in AVI or MP4.
● There are no watermarks or limits of recording duration of the screen recording.
● It crashes a lot when under heavy pressure.
● The support for this tool isn’t good.
● There are a lot of bugs and glitches on this tool that can destroy your experience.
OBS or Open Broadcaster Software
It is the primary choice of professional gamers and is used by them to record and stream their gameplay on various social media and video sharing platforms. The user interface of OBS is clean and straightforward, which makes its operation clean and convenient. This tool can be used to record your screen and even stream it simultaneously on streaming platforms. It can support 1080p video at 60 FPS, which is the best you can get even in most of the paid video recording tools. There are a lot of options for you that you can use to tweak the quality of the output further as you want.
● It is trusted by some of the biggest gamers in the community and is completely free to use.
● The user interface is clean and is free from clutter, which enhances the overall user experience.
● It allows 1080p 60FPS video recording.
● There are a lot of bugs on this tool, which makes it tough to use it.
● The app is still not in the final release stage and hence isn’t labeled as stable.
● If you download most of the plug-ins it has, there is a high chance that the tool will constantly crash.
If you are a content creator looking for the screen capturing software that can be a bit light on the system, this tool is a must-have. You can record high-quality videos while being able to customize all the major aspects of the videos. Even after the lightweight design and coding of the software, there are no comprises related to the recording features provided to the users. This tool allows you to record the system audio along with the audio from the microphone and also enables you to record any one of them.
● It has customization options to enhance the overall recording quality quite significantly visually.
● The user interface is fundamental, which makes it great for users with lesser technical knowhow about recording games.
● The overall user experience of this tool is smooth and intuitive.
● The free trial provided by this tool is very short and is not enough for learning all the features.
● The features offered by the tool can be tricky for new users.
● It continually pushes pop-ups to notice you upgrade the tool to pro.
This screen capturing tool is extremely capable and can record high-definition videos of your gaming sessions without any issues. This tool allows you to control various aspects of the recording, like frame rate, resolution, format, orientation, and a lot more. It can record video in up to 4K quality with your voiceovers and commentary alongside the system audio of the games that you play. The user interface is clean and simple, which allows you to do the required task without getting confused easily. Unlike many other screen recording tools, there is no drop in the quality of the recording, and the quality remains uniform throughout the recording.
● It supports major formats like AVI and MP4.
● It is very easy to use and is suitable for beginners in the field.
● There is a GPU acceleration option that will allow you to get even better results while recording your screen.
● It only has basic editing tools despite being this costly.
● There is no option for a demo or free trial on this tool, and it is quite costly as well.
● The live stream feature present on this tool doesn’t work most of the time and crashes as well from time to time.
Gaming is a very relaxing and enjoyable activity that is popular all around the world. Over the past few years, more and more gamers have started to upload gameplays regularly. If you also wish to do that, you will need to have screen recording software. While there are thousands of options available in the market, one of the best is Wondershare UniConverter. This is because it is free to use and offers a wide variety of features like screen recording, compression, CD burner, file conversion, etc.