- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
All Ways to Record Hulu
Hulu is an online video streaming platform that contains an extensive collection of TV shows and movies. It is a subscription-based service that is quite popular. It holds the right to air some of the most iconic sitcoms and web series. If you want to record Hulu, there are a lot of screen recording tools available on the Internet that can be used for it. Most of the devices nowadays have built-in screen recording tools that are quite capable on their own. Although inbuilt tools are enough for almost all the different recording requirements, third-party tools can prove out to be a lot better. This is because they have a lot of other features and options that can allow you better control over the quality of the recordings.
- Part 1. Best Option to Record Hulu
- Part 2. How to Record Hulu on Mac
- Part 3. How to Record Hulu with Hulu DVR
If you have a Mac or Windows computer, use Wondershare UniConverter to record lossless Hulu videos. This app is simple to use and can record Hulu videos in full-screen or custom modes. It allows you to capture Hulu with voice narrations using a mic and a video overlay utilizing a webcam. This software doesn't stop there, though, because it also lets you add annotations like shapes, lines, texts, drawings, and arrows. Plus, users can edit the recorded Hulu video by trimming, cropping, flipping, adding subtitles, etc.
Wondershare UniConverter – Best Computer Screen Recorder
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Mac/Windows
- It allows users to record Hulu videos in custom or full-screen modes.
- Users can add voiceovers, video overlays or webcams, and annotations like shapes, texts, lines, arrows, and drawings.
- It allows users to preset the output format, frame rate, quality, folder path, recording timer, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Edits videos by trimming, rotating, cropping, adding subtitles, applying watermarks, etc.
- It converts between 1000+ video file formats.
- Download videos from 10000+ channels, including Vimeo, Likee, YouTube, etc.
- It's the best method to record Hulu on Mac OS X 10.9+ & Windows 10/7/8.
Steps to record Hulu using Wondershare Screen Recorder on Mac/Win:
Step 1 Run the Screen Recorder function.
Install and launch the software on your computer, then click Screen Recorder. Now tap the Screen Recorder icon to run the Screen Recorder tool.
Step 2 Select a capture area.
First of all, launch the Hulu video, then use the recording cropper to set a capture area by dragging the frames inwards or outwards. Alternatively, open the recording mode menu, then choose Custom or Full Screen. If you select Custom, enter the frame dimensions before clicking Lock Aspect Ratio.
Step 3 Customize your preferences.
Start by choosing a sound output device on the System Audio menu. After that, choose a mic on the Microphone section for adding voice narrations. As expected, this app also lets you record your Facecam by selecting a camera on the Webcam section.
Now open the Advanced Settings menu, then choose MP4, AVI, or FLV as the output format. You can also select the frame rate, quality, folder path, set the recording timer, and adjust keyboard shortcuts.
Step 4Begin capturing the Hulu video.
Choose a part of the Hulu video you want to start recording from, then click the REC button. If you're going to highlight something using texts, shapes, arrows, and so on, launch the taskbar, then click the Annotation icon. Lastly, press Stop to finish recording the video.
Hulu is a popular video streaming platform that is used all around the world. It is available to be used on iPhones, Android, Mac and Windows, etc. If you are a Mac user and wish to record the TV shows or movies, you can use Quicktime player to record the movies with ease. This tool is pre-installed in Mac computers and laptops. You can easily use it as it can record high-quality videos with ease and can record system sounds as well as sound from external sources. If you don’t have Quicktime in your Mac, you can easily install it from the app store of apple.
The following are the steps to help you understand how to record Hulu on Mac.
Step 1. Open your Mac and launch the QuickTime player.
Step 2. Now, go to the File option and click on New Screen Recording or press control + option + command + N on your keyboard.
Step 3 Now, you will be able to see the screen recording along with lots of options to tweak the setting. Click on the red button to start recording.
Step 4 When you are done recording the audio, stop the recording, and it will be saved in the local storage of your Mac.
Cloud DVRs are one of the best ways to record shows from Hulu so that they can be watched later. Cloud DVR doesn’t actually record or download any file on your computer, but it will just save the recording on its cloud servers. This is free-to-use software for mobile and computer devices. All you have to do is to add the movies and TV shows to the My Stuff section of the application, and the files will be automatically recorded and saved on the servers so that you can watch it later.
The following is a step-by-step guide to record Hulu.
Step 1 Open the Hulu for live TV app on iPads, mobiles, or simply open the Apple TV app.
Step 2 Select the TV show that is on live airing.
Step 3 Now, go to the description section of the TV show or the movie.
Step 4 Click on the My stuff or My Episodes option, and the show will automatically be recorded on the phone.
Hulu is a video streaming application that is extremely popular all around the world due to having a wide collection of some of the best TV shows and movies from all around the world. It also lives streams a lot of TV shows at the same time as they are aired on television, which makes it a great application for people who are always on the go. If you wish to record these shows on your computer, it can easily be done by using a third-party screen recorder like Wondershare UniConverter. This is a free-to-use and versatile tool that can record screen, convert files, edit videos, and a lot of other stuff.