- 1. Video Recorder+
- 1.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 1.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 1.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 1.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 1.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 1.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 1.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 1.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 1.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 2. Recording Software+
- 2.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 2.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 2.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 2.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 2.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 2.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 3.Screen Recorder+
- 4. Record Devices+
- 5. Recording App+
- 6. Other Tips+
- 7. Audio Recorder+
- 8. Format+
- 9. Screen Recorder+
- 10. Game Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms on the Internet nowadays. You can hold live sessions, upload photos, and even chat with your friends. Often people look for things like how to record someone else's Instagram live on the Internet because a lot of live videos are informative and have a lot of cool stuff. If you are one such person and wish to record someone's Instagram live sessions, there are a wide variety of ways that can help do so. Most of the devices on which people use Instagram have inbuilt recorders, but with the help of third-party tools, you can get better results.
- Part 1. How to Record Someone's Instagram Live on Computer
- Part 2. How to Record Someone's Instagram Live on iPhone
- Part 3. How to Record Someone's Instagram Live on Android
- Part 4. Tips and Tricks about Recording Someone's Instagram Live
As most of people use Instagram on their mobile phones, a lot of people don't know that it can also be used on computers through the official website of Instagram. If you have queries like how to record someone's Instagram live, make sure that you login to the account on your computer and use Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) for recording your screen. This is a very versatile tool that can be used for a lot of different requirements like file conversion, video editing, CD burning, etc.
It is counted among some of the best free-to-use toolkits on the Internet. This can be credited to a lot of reasons like its versatility and a sleek user interface.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Screen Recorder for Mac/Windows
- The screen recording done with this tool can go up to HD quality 1080p along with frame rates locked at 60 frames per second.
- The user interface is clutter-free and easy to use, which enhances the user experience of this free tool.
- It supports more than 1000 different formats.
- It can be used to record screen, edit videos, convert videos, and even download videos.
- It supports videos up to 4K quality for conversion and editing on this tool.
- It supports burning videos to playable DVDs with attractive free DVD templates.
The following steps will show you how to record Instagram live sessions on your computer easily.
Step 1 Open Instagram
Open Instagram on your computer and log into your ID. Now, open the live session that you wish to record.
Step 2 Download and launch Wondershare UniConverter
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer. You will be able to see a Toolbox icon on the top right corner of your screen, click on that button and select the Screen Recorder option.
Step 3 Set the recorder up
Now, you will be able to see the screen given below that will have a lot of different options. You can use them to enhance the quality and set the setting as per your preferences.
You will be able to customize the area of the Instagram live video that you wish to record by dragging and setting the box as your requirements. You can enter the height and the width manually as well. Depending on your needs, this tool allows you to either record the video call region or the entire screen.
You can get to deeper aspects from the drop-down menu.
Step 4 Start the recording
Now, click on the red circular shaped button on the screen to start recording your screen.
After pressing the Record button, you will get a 5-seconds timer, at that time, open Instagram and go to the live session that you want to record.
Step 5 Stop recording
After the live session on Instagram ends, and you have recorded it, go to the recorder's floating control bar and click on the red button again. Your recording will be stopped, or to stop recording, and you can also press the Esc button or click on the square-shaped button on the widget.
iPhones are powered by the iOS operating system, which is extremely efficient and capable. They have a pre-installed screen recording software that can record your screen processes in high quality. Also, it allows users to record the system sounds due to which you will get crystal clear sound as well. If you are an iPhone user and wish to record a live session of your favorite influencer, it can quickly be done through the inbuilt recording tool. The tool can easily be accessed through the control panel of your iPhones. The following is a step-by-step guide to record live sessions of Instagram on your phones.
Step 1 Open Instagram and go to the live session of the user that you wish to record.
Step 2 Pull up the control center of your iPhone from the bottom and look for the Screen Recorder icon. Click on it, and your video will start to get recorded.
Step 3 After recording the complete live session, click on the red button in the floating recording control option, and your recording will be stopped.
Android is one popular operating system for mobile devices in the market. Due to this, most of the Instagram users are using the application on their Android devices. Often people wish to record live sessions of their friends and their favorite social media influencer, have no idea about how to record Instagram live. Just like iOS, most of the Android phones also come with an inbuilt screen recording tool, which is quite great. You can also go for third-party tools available on the Play Store.
The following steps will help you to understand how to record Instagram live on Android.
Step 1 Drag the notification panel down and search for the screen recording option from the various alternative and click on it. If it is not there, search for it in the application list or the tool folder.
Step 2 A floating control panel will appear on the screen that will allow you to control the recording. Open the Instagram live video, start recording, and click on the red button present on that widget.
Step 3 After recording the live session properly, stop the recording by click on the square-shaped button of the floating control bar present on the screen.
If you want to record someone else's live sessions, there are a few things that you should remember to get the best quality out of the final results. If you are aware of the various aspects of screen recording like the resolution and the frame rates, it becomes a bit easier to set everything up correctly. There are several tips and tricks available on the Internet, and the following are a few of them.
1. One of the first and most important things is respecting the privacy of the person whose live sessions you are recording. It is better to take permission from them if you intend to use the clip to make some content.
2. Make sure that you set the audio source to system sounds before starting the recording, and if that doesn't happen, the sound in your videos will not be clear at all and will be disgusting. If your recorder doesn't allow you to do so, make sure that you keep the background noises to a minimum.
3. Try to get a useful third-party tool for recording because they provide more settings, features, and options that can significantly enhance the overall quality of the result of the recording. Also, advanced recording tools like Wondershare UniConverter have a lot of other features like video editing to make your work a lot easier.
4. Keep the resolution as high as possible in order to get better quality. Also, make sure that you properly set the bit rate and frame rates depending on your demands. Understand the processing capability of your device and set the settings accordingly to avoid putting pressure on your device's processor.
5. If you are recording with a computer, make sure that the cursor of your mouse is kept aside from the main recording area as it can cause distraction and can be annoying at times. Also, most of the Android screen recorders show the touch areas while recording, make sure that that is turned off to get the best possible outcome.
A lot of people hold educational and motivational live streams on their Instagram accounts for their audiences. A lot of people join such streams regularly. If you wish to record these streams to watch them later, there are a lot of ways to do so. Android and iOS devices have an inbuilt screen recorder as well as third-party tools. If you are looking to record those streams on your laptop or computer, make sure that you try out Wondershare UniConverter, which is a free-to-use toolkit that can record screen, convert files, burn CDs and a lot more