- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
If you don’t know how to record YouTube videos on PC, that’s not an issue because there are different choices available in the market that you can go for. Recording YouTube videos is a normal task that anyone might have to do in their daily lives. Everyone should know how to record from YouTube on whatever device they access it.
- Part 1. Easiest Way to Record Videos from YouTube
- Part 2. How to Record YouTube Videos on Mac
- Part 3. How to Record YouTube Videos on iPhone
- Part 4. How to Record Video from YouTube on Android Phone
Irrespective of the device and the operating systems they run on, there are thousands of tools that can be used to record YouTube videos. Most of the devices with operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows and Mac have an inbuilt screen recorder that is capable enough. Third-party tools can provide you with a lot more exciting features for editing the videos and sharing them.
If you are unaware of how to record YouTube videos on PC, make sure that you try out this powerful software called Wondershare UniConverter. It is simple and useful software that is extremely versatile and can be used to edit videos and images, create screen recordings, converts, and a lot more. The quality of the screen recording done using this tool is top-notch, and you can set every aspect related to the recording as what you want. The best thing about using it is that you can instantly convert and edit the screen recordings or even compress them from the same software.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best YouTube Recorder for Mac/Windows
- The screen recording done with this tool can go up to HD quality 1080p at 60 FPS.
- The clutter-free and easy-to-use interface can enhance the user experience of this free tool.
- This versatile software supports more than 1000 different formats for different types of files.
- It can be used for many different tasks that are commonly required, like recording screens, downloading videos, converting videos, and even editing them.
- It supports 4K video conversion and editing on this tool.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can learn the following steps to understand how to record from YouTube on your computer by using Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare Uniconverter on your PC
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer. Now, click on the Screen Recorder tab and select the screen recording option to continue.
Step 2 Adjust the settings as needed
After clicking on the Screen Recorder option, you will get the following user interface. Now take your time and adjust all the settings as the requirements you might have with it.
You can set the area that you wish to record by dragging and setting the box as your requirements. You can enter the height and the width manually as well.
Depending on what you want, this tool allows you to either record a region or the entire screen.
Click on the drop-down menu to get access to deep aspects like quality and frame rate that you can also tweak as your requirements.
Step 3 Begin recording the YouTube video
Open YouTube and search for the video that you wish to record, open it, and return to the screen recorder. Now, click on the red circular shaped button on the screen to start recording your screen.
After pressing the REC button, you will get 5 seconds waiting time, and you can use it to set the video to the duration you wanted to record.
Step 4 End the recording
After recording the YouTube video's desired duration, go to the recorder’s floating widget and click on the red button again. Your recording will be paused. If you wish to stop recording completely, press the Esc button or click on the square-shaped button on the widget.
Mac is one of the most popular operating systems all around the world. If you also have a Mac and want to record videos from YouTube, there are many options. One of the best will be to make use of the pre-installed screen recording feature that Mac provides. This recording tool is quite capable and can record in high quality along with sound from internal as well as external sources in HD quality, i.e., 1080p 60 frames per second. You get many additional settings for the recorder, which can be used to enhance the recording quality.
The following are the steps you may find on recording YouTube videos on Mac OS Mojave.
Step 1 Press CTRL+5 on your keyboard, a small widget or toggle will appear, with a different button for recording and settings related to the recording. You will either record the complete screen or multiple portions of the screen as a separate screen. Choose everything and preference, and you can go to the YouTube video that you want to record.
Step 2 Now, click on the Record button on the widget, and your YouTube video will start to get recorded. You can pause and resume the recording if you want to make some changes to insert a different clip.
Step 3 Once you have recorded the required portion, click on the Stop button on the floating widget, and your recording will be saved in the local storage.
If you have no idea about recording a YouTube video on iPhone, there is no need to worry. Because just like Mac devices, iOS devices also come with a pre-installed screen recorder that you can use to record high-quality video of your onscreen processes live videos or games that you play on the video. Also, it is straightforward to use since it can be accessed from the iOS control center. It is convenient to use and is one of the mobile video recording tools that can record in-game sound with ease.
The following are some easy steps to help you understand how to record YouTube videos on the iPhone.
Step 1 Open YouTube and open the videos that you wish to record.
Step 2 Pull up your iPhone's control center from the bottom and look for the screen recording icon. Click on it, and your video will start to get recorded.
Step 3 After recording the YouTube video completely, click on the red button in the floating recording control option, and your recording will be stopped and saved in the local storage.
Like other devices, Android smartphones nowadays also have a pre-installed screen recorder that is quite capable and light on the processor. The inbuilt recorder available in most of the android devices has high quality (1080p 60 FPS) video recording capabilities. They can record the internal sound and the sound coming from the microphone. There is also a lot of third-party screen recording software, and using them is quite similar. The inbuilt recorder is easy to use and can be accessed from the notification panel, making it start recording whenever you see anything interesting on YouTube quickly.
The following are the steps to record screen using the inbuilt recorder in Android mobile devices.
Step 1 Drag the notification panel down by swiping your fingers down from the top of your screen, Now scroll and click on the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2 Open the YouTube video that you wish to record and click on the red button on the floating recording control widget, and the recording will begin.
Step 3 When your requirements are met, click on the square-shaped icon, and your files will be saved in the gallery.
If you are looking for the tools that can record YouTube videos on various devices that you use to surf YouTube, there are many options in the market. Most of the operating systems and devices powered by them have pre-installed screen recording software that is quite capable and completely free. Some people require a few more advanced features in their screen recording tools, and if you are one such person, make sure that you try out Wondershare UniConverter. It is available for Mac as well as Windows-based devices.