- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
If you don’t know how to record YouTube videos on PC, that’s not an issue because there are different choices available in the market that you can go for. Recording YouTube videos is a normal task that anyone might have to do in their daily lives. Everyone should know how to record from YouTube on whatever device they access it.
- Part 1. Easiest Way to Record Videos from YouTube
- Part 2. How to Record YouTube Videos on Mac
- Part 3. How to Record YouTube Videos on iPhone
- Part 4. How to Record Video from YouTube on Android Phone
Wondershare UniConverter is the best computer software to help you capture high-quality YouTube videos. It lets users record YouTube videos by selecting the entire screen or choosing a particular area to record. You can also record YouTube with voice narrations using a mic and a Picture in Picture (PIP) effect using a webcam. Interestingly, Wondershare Screen Recorder allows users to apply colorful annotations like lines, shapes, texts, and drawings as they record. And, of course, it comes with an excellent video editor and converter.
Wondershare UniConverter - # YouTube Video Recorder
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Mac/Windows
- It can record high-quality YouTube videos in 4K and HD quality.
- Users can capture the entire computer screen or set a specific area to record.
- It can apply voice narrations and PIP effects as you record a YouTube video.
- Users can add annotations like shapes, texts, arrows, and drawings as they record a video.
- It allows you to choose an output format, quality, frame rate, folder path, etc.
- Users can edit videos by cropping, trimming, applying subtitles, adding watermarks, etc.
- It converts between 1000+ file formats with 30x faster conversion speed than other converters.
- It’s the best YouTube video recorder for Win 10/8/7 & Mac OS X 10.9+ (Including Mojave and Catalina).
Below are the easy steps to record a YouTube video on PC using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1Load the Screen Recorder tool.
Install and run Wondershare UniConverter before tapping the Screen Recorder button. After that, hit the Camcorder icon to load the screen capture tool.
Step 2Select a capture area.
Now open the YouTube video you want to record, then resize the screen capture frame to set a specific recording area. Alternatively, open the recording mode menu, then select Custom or Full Screen. Choose Custom if you want the output to have specific frame requirements. Don’t forget to click Lock Aspect Ratio.
Step 3Adjust preferences and settings.
To ensure that all the computer sounds are captured, open System Audio then choose a sound output device. Proceed to select a voice narration device on the Microphone menu, then complete by selecting a camera under Webcam.
Next, open Advanced Settings, then choose AVI, MP4, or FLV as the target format. You can also set the frame rate, quality, set the timer, adjust the keyboard shortcuts, and choose a folder path.
Step 4Start recording the YouTube video.
Before you start recording the video, it’s important to preview the capture area and make some adjustments if required. After that, press REC to begin capturing the video. As said earlier, this tool lets you highlight subjects using texts, shapes, lines, arrows, and drawings. To do that, open the taskbar, then click Annotation. Click Stop to finish recording the video.
Mac is one of the most popular operating systems all around the world. If you also have a Mac and want to record videos from YouTube, there are many options. One of the best will be to make use of the pre-installed screen recording feature that Mac provides. This recording tool is quite capable and can record in high quality along with sound from internal as well as external sources in HD quality, i.e., 1080p 60 frames per second. You get many additional settings for the recorder, which can be used to enhance the recording quality.
The following are the steps you may find on recording YouTube videos on Mac OS Mojave.
Step 1 Press CTRL+5 on your keyboard, a small widget or toggle will appear, with a different button for recording and settings related to the recording. You will either record the complete screen or multiple portions of the screen as a separate screen. Choose everything and preference, and you can go to the YouTube video that you want to record.
Step 2 Now, click on the Record button on the widget, and your YouTube video will start to get recorded. You can pause and resume the recording if you want to make some changes to insert a different clip.
Step 3 Once you have recorded the required portion, click on the Stop button on the floating widget, and your recording will be saved in the local storage.
If you have no idea about recording a YouTube video on iPhone, there is no need to worry. Because just like Mac devices, iOS devices also come with a pre-installed screen recorder that you can use to record high-quality video of your onscreen processes live videos or games that you play on the video. Also, it is straightforward to use since it can be accessed from the iOS control center. It is convenient to use and is one of the mobile video recording tools that can record in-game sound with ease.
The following are some easy steps to help you understand how to record YouTube videos on the iPhone.
Step 1 Open YouTube and open the videos that you wish to record.
Step 2 Pull up your iPhone's control center from the bottom and look for the screen recording icon. Click on it, and your video will start to get recorded.
Step 3 After recording the YouTube video completely, click on the red button in the floating recording control option, and your recording will be stopped and saved in the local storage.
Like other devices, Android smartphones nowadays also have a pre-installed screen recorder that is quite capable and light on the processor. The inbuilt recorder available in most of the android devices has high quality (1080p 60 FPS) video recording capabilities. They can record the internal sound and the sound coming from the microphone. There is also a lot of third-party screen recording software, and using them is quite similar. The inbuilt recorder is easy to use and can be accessed from the notification panel, making it start recording whenever you see anything interesting on YouTube quickly.
The following are the steps to record screen using the inbuilt recorder in Android mobile devices.
Step 1 Drag the notification panel down by swiping your fingers down from the top of your screen, Now scroll and click on the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2 Open the YouTube video that you wish to record and click on the red button on the floating recording control widget, and the recording will begin.
Step 3 When your requirements are met, click on the square-shaped icon, and your files will be saved in the gallery.
If you are looking for the tools that can record YouTube videos on various devices that you use to surf YouTube, there are many options in the market. Most of the operating systems and devices powered by them have pre-installed screen recording software that is quite capable and completely free. Some people require a few more advanced features in their screen recording tools, and if you are one such person, make sure that you try out Wondershare UniConverter. It is available for Mac as well as Windows-based devices.