- 1. Video Recorder+
- 1.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 1.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 1.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 1.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 1.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 1.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 1.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 1.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 1.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 2. Recording Software+
- 2.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 2.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 2.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 2.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 2.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 2.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 3.Screen Recorder+
- 4. Record Devices+
- 5. Recording App+
- 6. Other Tips+
- 7. Audio Recorder+
- 8. Format+
- 9. Screen Recorder+
- 10. Game Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Audio CD with Easy Steps
If you have a great voice and you wish to record songs in CDs, you might need the help of specialized software that is made for this. There are tons of recording and CD burning tools on the Internet that can be used to record an audio CD. There are free as well as paid tools that you can find on the Internet with no issues. Some recording MP3 to audio CD making tools come with advanced features for editing and recording the CDs in simple steps to get professional level results. Keep reading further to know for some of the best ways to get this done.
- Part 1. How to Record Audio CD with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. Tips & Tricks about Recording Audio CD
Nothing is better than having a tool that can be extremely versatile while also being powerful in each area. If you are looking for software to record an audio CD, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) will be the best option for you. It is quite a capable tool and can help you with tons of things from recording your audio to editing and finalizing it before you make a CD with it. Apart from these features, there are many other interesting ones, and not only does this tool support audio, but you can also edit and convert images, videos with ease. It is free-to-use software that has a very clean and easy-to-use user interface.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Audio Recorder for Mac/Windows
- You can use this tool to record high-quality audio and video content on your computer, whether it’s a Mac or Windows.
- It can record audio with internal as well as external sound sources.
- The disk burning process is top-notch, and the speed is also high.
- The user interface is clean and easy to understand.
- Convert videos to 1,000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
The following steps will help you in recording MP3 to audio CD by using Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Download Wondershare UniConverter
Visit the official website and download Wondershare UniConverter on your computer. After that, install and launch it. On the home screen, you will be able to see a Toolbox icon on the top right side of the screen, click on it and select the CD Burner option.
Step 2 Add the audios that you wish to burn on CD
Now, you will see a new window, and from there, click on the + icon and select the files that you want to burn on the CD. You can add multiple files here without any problem.
Step 3 Check the files and select the burner you wish to use
Now check out all the files and make sure that they are working correctly. You can also play them and delete or add new files as well from the + and Delete icons on the top left side of the screen. Once done, insert the CD in the CD/DVD drive of your computer and select the burner you want to use from the top right corner.
Step 4 Burn the audio to the CD
Click on the Burn option present on the bottom right corner, and the process will start. You will also be able to see the used and free storage so that you can add or remove files accordingly.
Once the burning process is completed, the following message will appear. Click on Got it, and your CD will be ready to be used.
Several tips can help you to enhance the quality of the recording that you do. If you are a beginner and want to record the audio CD, it is better to refer to tutorials and articles that inform you with tips and tricks of the trade that are used by experienced professionals to enhance the quality of the final audio CD. These tips are entirely related to recording MP3 to audio CD and can help beginners to create professional-grade CDs. You will also get to know about various things that you can do to make your content more attractive as well.
The following are some of the best tips and tricks from experts that can help you.
Make sure that the microphone that you use to record your audio is high- quality, and can record sound from it is crystal clear. If there are issues, make sure that the voice is fixed during the editing process. Also, make sure that the drivers on your computer are high-end and are compatible with your microphone.
The edit of the audio files should be done with precision and creativity. Make sure that your voice is clear, and if it is a song, make sure that your voice and the background music are synchronized for each song. Use a high-performance audio editor for this that offers you tons of voice enhancement features.
● Use good quality and high-speed CD
The disk that you use for recording your audio CD can also have an impact on the final results. Make sure that you only buy high-quality CDs so that there is no fear of your disk getting corrupted. Also, make sure that the read and write speed of the disk is good so that operations can be faster.
● Choose the right burning software
Make sure that the disk burning tool you choose is the right one for your requirements. Look for the features that it offers and ensure that it can burn the file formats without any issue.
● Learn more about sound recording
It is essential to understand the basics of a sound recording if you wish to make high-quality content. Make sure that you are aware of the factors that can affect recording and ensure that you get your recording room soundproofed properly. Invest in better mastering and editing tools and learn their features.
Recording audio CDs is the dream of every singer, and to do it successfully, you will have to make sure that you are aware of the right equipment, software, and basic theoretical knowledge about the whole process. You will also need to have a tool that can help you burn the file on the CD. One of the best free-to-use tools that you can use for this requirement is Wondershare UniConverter. This tool will also be helpful in recording and editing.