- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
Many gamers are in search of software that can easily record their steam game while they play. This helps them to go live in front of their audience to showcase their gaming skills live. Many beginners struggle to record their streams, which is really depressing for them. Nowadays, there is much screen recorder software that helps record their steam easily without any problem. Many professional players are using these types of software to make their task much easier.
- Part 1. How to Record Video on Steam Easily
- Part 2. Another 5 Helpful Steam Video Recorders in The Market
If you are looking for the ideal software that can help you record steam video, go with the Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This is a great way to make your task much faster, following simple steps. This software also helps you convert your videos into 1000+ formats with the 30X speed than others. You can also edit your videos to enhance them and make them stand out from the rest. Many people don’t get the download link of the particular videos they are looking for. In this case, you can go for the screen record in your PC or laptop to directly record those videos from the source.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Recorder on Mac/Windows
- Record streaming videos, desktop activities, or face time videos with clear sound easily.
- Various advanced editing features, and you can also merge multiple videos.
- Convert videos into 1000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
How to use Wondershare UniConverter
Using this software to record steam videos is straightforward. You just have to follow the given steps:
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter
After you have successfully installed the software, launch it and select the Screen Recorder tab. After choosing the Screen Recorder, click on the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2 Adjust the recording preference.
After selecting the Screen Recorder option, you will get the recorder frame, which you can set according to your need to record that area. You can move the frame anywhere with the middle button given on the screen. You can also click on the capture area, select the full screen directly to get the full record screen or go with the custom settings. You can also set the timer to record the screen for that particular time.
Step 3 Start recording
Press the big round REC button on the screen to start recording the video. A 5-minute timer will be given to you before the final recording. After you have completed the recording, click on the stop button on the screen. Pressing the ESC key can also stop the recording.
There is much other software that can help you to record stream videos easily. You can find them based on your personal preferences and needs. Some come with a simple interface with limited features, whereas some come with a complex interface but have many advanced features and editing tools. You can try the free trial period of the software to get a better idea and choose the suitable one.
5 Steam video recorders in the market
If you are looking for an amazing screen recorder, you can go with this software. You can get the free download, and the quality of screen recording is very clear and effortless. The screen recorder can continuously record 24 hours, which gives you the advantage of recording the screen for a longer time. The recorder can give you the quality of 4K Ultra HD. You can also create live tutorials for your audience by recording a specific portion on the screen with this software.
● Clear quality supported with 4K HD recording.
● Can record up to 24 hours continuously.
● Record a specific portion as per the requirements.
● Lags sometimes when recording for a longer time.
● The microphone sound is not HD quality.
● Heavy software is compared with various other recorders.
Open Broadcast Software
This software gives you advanced features for free. Through this software, you can record live streaming and connect with your audience effortlessly. Many professionals and beginners use this software to make their tasks much more straightforward and get professional results. This also comes with noise filtration that can quickly suppress the unwanted noise. You also get mixing abilities in this software, which makes it different from various other screen recorders.
● It comes with the noise filtration feature.
● Real-time video and audio recording get along with the mixing ability.
● They are supported on all platform windows, Mac and Linux.
● Complex interface for the beginner.
● The software does not work on Windows XP.
● It cannot link audio files as a source.
This software is ideal for Mac users if you are looking for an amazing screen recorder. You can easily edit and share the files with this software. It supports advanced features like video playback, fast forward, pause, play rewind, etc. with these comprehensive features, it becomes simple for the users to make their videos much more professional. You can directly share your videos on social platforms whenever you want.
● Advanced editing tools can enhance the videos.
● It supports direct sharing to the social platform.
● It streams videos to Apple TV directly.
● Only available for Mac.
● Do not support standard subtitles files.
● Recording breadth is less than compared with other recorders.
Fraps is very popular among the people and is used universally. With this software, you can get the recording supported by the DirectX and OpenGL graphic technology. If you are a professional gamer and looking for the ideal live streaming recorder, go for this software as the updated version is much more effective and supported with advanced recording features to make your task easier. There are guides and tutorials given on the official page for the convenience of users.
● It gives you a high-quality screen recording output.
● Frame rates can be easily customized from 1 fps to 120 fps.
● Clear audio recording.
● It has limited features.
● The trial version only gives you 30 seconds of recording.
● Extra memory consumes outputs.
It is excellent software for Mac devices to record streaming easily. This is very popular among the professionals and gives you the HD quality results with clear audio recording. You can use the advanced features of this software by buying the subscription package. Many demo videos can help you to understand the various features of this software easily.
● Many instructions and demo videos are given.
● Add virtual effects to your videos.
● Multi-track timeline support.
● The subscription package is costly.
● Color correction features are very limited.
● Complex interface.
There are many ways by which you can easily record your desktop screen while streaming. The best software that you can get to make your task much easier is Wondershare UniConverter. This software is used by many professionals and beginners as it has a user-friendly interface and gives you high-quality results.