- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
If you are one of those people who have questions like how to record video on windows 10, there is nothing to worry about. There are abundant tools that you can use to record high-quality videos. These screen recorders can record specific areas of the screen or even full screen as your preferences. You can set the frame rates, resolutions, and everything else to get the best possible output from these tools.
Windows operating systems support online and offline tools, and it also has an in-built recorder that is equally capable. You can use it to record screen processes, gaming sessions, tutorials, and Skype-chat with ease along with the internal sounds. Due to these features, these tools are extremely common among content creators worldwide.
- Part 1. How to Record Video on Windows 10 Directly
- Part 2. How to Record Video on Windows 10 Easily
- Part 3. How to Record Video on Windows 10 with Online Video Recorder
One of the best ways to record your screen on Windows 10 enabled computers is by busing the inbuilt recording tool present in the operating system. It can record high-quality screen recording, and as it is a natively installed tool, you won’t have to worry about the privacy of your files. In order to be able to use this tool, you will not need to install bulky software on your computer and make it cluttered. This tool can easily be accessed by pressing keyboard shortcuts so you won’t have to close your work to start recording.
If you want to understand how to record video on laptop windows 10, read the step given below.
Step 1 Press CTRL+G keys on your keyboard simultaneously and hold. Also, accept the popup notification.
Step 2 Click on the red recording button on the floating widget, and your recording will start.
Step 3 When you are done recording the screen, press the red button again, and the recording will stop and will be automatically saved.
If the in-built recording tool of your PC is not performing up to your expectation and you have no idea about how to record video on Windows 10 using third-party tools, make sure that you give Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) a try. It is a simple and versatile tool that can compress videos, edit them, record screens, convert files, and a lot of other things. It is also free to use, which makes it a must-have tool for beginner content creators that cannot invest in sophisticated tools.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Screen Recorder for Windows 10 and Mac
- The tool is available to be used for zero cost.
- It can edit, convert, and compress files and can also record high-quality screen recording.
- It supports a multitude of file formats for recording outputs and editing in general.
- The user interface is quite clean and attractive and is easy to use as well.
- The tool supports 4K video editing and conversion features.
The following steps will help you to understand how this tool is used.
Step 1 Launch the tool on your computer.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer. Click on the Screen Recorder icon on the left of your screen, and then click on the arrow down icon beside , you can choose the Screen Recorder option to start recording the screen of your computer.
Step 2 Set preference for recording.
After you click on , you will get to see the following screen on your device.
Set the area that you wish to record by dragging and setting the box as your requirements. You can enter the height and the width manually as well.
You also get to choose custom or full-screen recording according to what you want.
From the drop-down menu, you will be able to access more profound things like quality frame rate, etc. that you can also tweak as your requirements.
Step 3 Start the recording.
Click on the red circular shaped button called REC on the screen to start recording your screen.
There is a 3-second countdown timer before the recording actually begins.
Step 4 Stop recording.
When you have got the required duration, click on the stop recording button from the recording taskbar present on your screen as a floating widget, or press the Esc key to stop and save the recording.
Nowadays, there are a lot of online recorders to answer your queries like how to record video on windows 10. These tools can easily be used to record your screen in high quality, without requiring you to download any bulky tools on your device. One of the best online tools to record high-quality videos is ScreenApp.io. It is a free-to-use online recorder that can easily record HD videos according to the settings that you prefer in the quality of the video. It is an online tool, which means it makes use of high-performance cloud servers for its processing.
If you want to understand how to record video on PC Windows 10, make sure you go through the steps given below.
Step 1 Open the website of the tool and click on the red get started button in the middle of the screen.
Step 2 Provide necessary permissions.
Step 3 Now, click on the circular red button, and your recording will begin.
Step 4 Once the recording is done, press the red circular button again. Download the recorded file on your device
If you are unaware of how to record video on laptop Windows 10, make sure that you understand how to do it, and the various tools that might help you like this are something you might have to do often. There are inbuilt recorders, online tools as well as efficient offline tools like Wondershare UniConverter that can get the job done for you in no time. If you have no idea about how to record videos on Windows 10, make sure that you try this tool out as it is straightforward to use