- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
10 Most Helpful Online Mic Recorders in 2020
Are you looking to record a voiceover or podcast? Then, you're going to want a reliable mic recorder to use. If you're only looking for a one-and-done solution, then perhaps a free online mic recorder is what you're looking for. If so, then you're going to enjoy the list of the 10 most helpful online mic recorders in the list we have for you below. Starting with an introduction to what we believe is the best online mic recorder, an alternative, and then 9 other free online mic recorders, you can check out if you're looking to keep your options open.
- Part 1. Most Helpful Online Mic Recorder in 2020
- Part 2. A Better Mic Recorder for Windows & Mac Computers
- Part 3. Another 9 Helpful Online Mic Recorders in 2020
As mentioned, we're starting things out by introducing you to a helpful online mic recorder that you can use right now. It's called the online-voice-recorder, and it's available for free, no signup or hidden purchases to hinder you, just a reliable online mic recorder that you can use if you're interested in quickly recording your microphone. It's not the most feature-rich, but you can still expect the following:
● Essential audio and voice recording for PC and mobile devices.
● It offers a one-click recording function for easy recording.
● It has a simple audio cutting feature for trimming audio recordings.
● Record and save function for efficient audio recording.
● It saves microphone input in a standard MP3 format.
Step 1. Open the Online-Voice-Recorder website.
To start recording your microphone input with this online voice recorder, visit the website that has been pasted below. After that, all you need to do is to click the red MIC icon to start recording your microphone's input.
Step 2. Allow permissions.
If you don't see the red MIC icon, a pop-up like the one shown in the image below should appear on the screen. Make sure to select the Allow option so that your browser will give the website the permission it needs to begin recording your microphone's audio input.
Step 3. Trim your voice over.
Once you're done recording your microphone audio, you'll be given the opportunity to trim it down as you wish. For example, you can cut off silences in the beginning and end.
Step 4. Save recorded audio.
Once you're done trimming your audio, click the SAVE button to save the recorded audio locally to your computer.
Step 5. Save as an MP3 file.
The online-voice-recorder will only allow you to save your audio as an MP3 file. If you are fine with this, you can select the Save button again to finish saving your audio. If not, then you might want to use a converting tool to change its format after the fact.
As mentioned, online mic recorders are great if you're interested in a quick solution. But, for those who may be looking to use a mic recorder several times, desktop software might be more efficient. That is why we're going to be sharing this tutorial of the Wondershare UniConverter before we go on to introduce the rest of the online mic recorders. Reasons why you might want to try out the UniConverter include:
Wondershare UniConverter - A Mic Recorder for Windows and Mac
- Screen, system audio, and microphone audio recording available.
- Capable of converting recorded audio files in-app.
- 30X faster conversion speed.
- Basic video/editing available for trimming down recorded audio.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
Step 1 Get the UniConverter today.
If you're interested in seeing what a desktop application like the UniConverter can do for you, then get it for yourself today. You can try the software for FREE for both Windows and Mac PCs.
Step 2 Launch the program and open Screen Recorder.
The UniConverter's primary purpose is to convert videos and audios, but if you select the Screen Recorder option from the top menu bar, then click on the option to record mic input with the UniConverter.
Step 3 Adjust recorder settings.
The UniConverter's recorder looks like this (refer to the image below). You won't need the advanced options for recording your microphone, but you might want to explore the other options anyway, just in case you find a need for it in the future.
Step 4 Select your Microphone.
If you want to record with a specific mic, you can select it by clicking the down arrow beside the Microphone option. As a tip, the Wondershare Screen Recorder records your system's Mic.
Step 5 Start recording your Mic.
When you're ready, click the REC >button to start recording audio from the microphone you selected in the previous step. It's as simple as that. You'll be able to save your recorded audio afterward and convert it in-app if you so wished.
Now that we've gone over our leading recommendations for mic recorders, we can move forward with the other 9 online mic recorders that we promised. In this section, we're going to cover how the product works, and it's key features, and where you can find it for more information. So, stick around with us for a little longer.
The SpeakPipe online voice recorder is the first on this particular list. This tool can be accessed on any device — including your Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. All you need is access to the web and a working microphone. The only catch is that you won't be able to download your recorded audio locally on your computer. Instead, the audio will be processed and then saved on the SpeakPipe server before it is sent to you via a link to download it in your email.
● Online mic recorder for PCs and mobile devices
● Audio player for listening and reviewing your recording once it's finished
● Signup is required so that you can receive recorded audio via email
2. Rev Online Voice Recorder
Next on our list is the Rev online voice recorder. This tool is completely free, and you won't need to sign up for it either to download it. Just like the online-voice-recorder tool we mentioned earlier, however, this only saves in one format (MP3.) Although they claim the tool is secure and encrypted to prevent it from being heard or saved by anyone else, your audio will also be recorded in their services for some time after downloading.
● Free online-voice recorder for PCs
● Exports recorded voice audio as MP3 files
● (Optional) Transcription feature available is not free.
Vocaroo is up next. It's another free online mic recorder that you can use on any browser on your PC. All you need to do to start recording is to hit that MIC icon. After recording, you'll be able to post the recording directly to social media, share it with a QR code, or downloaded it locally to your desktop as an MP3 audio file.
● Online mic recorder with an incredibly simple UI
● Locally saves recorded microphone audio on your desktop as MP3
● Multiple modes of sharing audio recording (Social Media, QR Codes, Embedding, etc.)
4. Voice Spice
This next online mic recorder, called Voice Spice, offers a bit of a twist when it comes to online voice recording. You can adjust your audio levels quite a bit before recording, and even record audio with a text-to-speech function if you're feeling a little shy. The only catch is that you won't be able to load your recordings directly to your computer. Instead, you'll have to settle with either sharing it on social media or download it through a link sent to your email.
● Audio adjustment settings for controlling microphone input
● Once uploaded, the audio is available only for sharing (no direct download)
● (Optional) Text-to-speech recording function
5. Virtual Speech
Next up is Virtual Speech, another free online voice recorder that you can use on any browser that you wish. It features a simple click-to-record function, much like most online mic recorders. Also, it provides a local save option, though your audio can only be downloaded as an OGG file, which is quite uncommon and cannot be played with most media players.
● No signup required online voice recording.
● It offers One-click record and playback options for easy online recording.
● Local save feature for saving your recorded audio as an OGG file.
Clyp is another one of those online voice recorders where sign up is required. It acts almost like an online audio sharing platform as well — as it will allow you to upload pre-recorded audio to listen to or download at a later time. Using Clyp is relatively simple, but its limitations can hamper your process quite a bit.
● Easy one-click voice recording
● Signup is required for downloading audio
● (Optional) Audio-upload for storage or sharing
The next online tool on our list, called Voice Recorder & Audio Recorder Online, is an older mic recorder. Its UI is definitely not as fancy as some of the other tools we've seen thus far, but it does still work nonetheless — and no signup is required for this either. It's just a very simple record, pause, and stop kind of tool, with free downloading after the fact.
● Exports recorded audio as common MP3 files
● Free-to-use, no signup required for downloading
● Old but easy-to-use UI.
8. Reverb Record
The next is REVERB, a free online mic recorder that you can use to record audio and share it with your friends on social media (or embed it in a blog or anything like it.) Unfortunately, you will not be able to save your recorded audio with this tool locally. This point is a pretty serious catch, but if you're only interested in recording audio to post on social media, then this might just work for you. It also offers a browser extension that you can download to use without having to visit the website all the time.
● Recorded audio can be shared with all popular social networks.
● No local save available but can listen to recorded voice audio for post-recording.
● (Optional) Downloadable browser extension is available.
9. Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
And finally, for our last recommended online mic recorder, we have the Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. It is capable of recording audio input from either your system's sound card or through an external microphone. It can also be used to locally save your recorded audio to your desktop, which is always a plus.
● Free online voice recording without signup required
● It records both internal computer sounds and external microphone
● (Optional) Available as a desktop application
And so, we conclude our introduction to 10 of the most helpful online mic recorders. There's plenty enough for you to try — although we do advise that you are careful with the online tools that you use, especially as they require your browser to unlock permissions for your microphone. In fact, as a sure-fire method of staying safe, we highly recommend that you go with a desktop recorder like the Wondershare UniConverter instead. As mentioned, it's capable of recording audio at a much higher capacity and flexibility too.